All Comments on 'Owned by my Mother-in-Law Ch. 04'

by Sputnik57

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wtf a noose?

you are a really sick person

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 11 years ago
Noose problem?

Let's remember this is fantasy fiction. This person writes so well he can pull it off. (No pun intended.)

Sputnik57Sputnik57over 11 years agoAuthor
Anonymous comments

If the theme is too strong for you, read something else; as my friend 'rdoolittle' has pointed out, this is purely sexual fantasy. It may be a little depraved in some people's eyes, but perhaps they are not as committed to total submission to females in the way that I am. I don't want to spoil this tale for those who ARE enjoying it, so I can't reveal what may happen. Having had a tale pulled before, I know how far I can go now, and can confirm there won't be anything submitted that Literotica won't be comfortable with. Are you the same 'Anonymous' that's given the other message tonight?

Sputnik57Sputnik57over 11 years agoAuthor
N.B. to 'Anonymous comments':

Part 5 already 'pending' prior to your comments; perhaps this episode will quell any fears you have... maybe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSputnik57@Sputnik57
979 Followers
Hopelessly devoted to the inevitable succession of the superior sex, my eternal and darkest desires are driven by the need to be owned and controlled by womanhood. I hope that my fantasies, when transmitted to story, give pleasure to like-minded souls of either sex. Mail me...