All Comments on 'A Woman Scorned'

by leannaharrow

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 11 years ago
A fine start!

Thank you for sharing your talents for writing very erotic stories with us, leanna, and welcome to Literotica - and what an introduction! A really well-written, economical and still exciting tale - more, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another failed story without an ending.

In the first place, his signature on papers doesn't get her a divorce in any state in the United States. Divorce papers require, at the very least, a Notary to witness the signatures. So they're not divorced. In the second place, after he got loose, he called the police. After all, her DNA was everywhere. At the very least she's going to jail for Illegal restraint (his wrists are cut and bruised from struggling), assault and battery (the marks from her beating him are obvious to the police and later the medical examiner) and rape (the plug is his ass is considered rape). In the third place he had Marcus. Any decent PI finds Marcus in nothing flat. You don't think he'd roll over on wifey to avoid prison time? And in fourth place, last but not least, she made a video! So there's not much doubt when the Judge sees it that jail time is in her future. Or maybe the husband agrees to a plea deal where she gets next to nothing in the divorce but doesn't have to spend time in jail. Guess her little plan didn't work out too well. Totally implausible story made worse by the fact that the author didn't finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just plain awful.

The previous commentator had at least one thing right. She's not divorced. And once he gets his connections going she'll be lucky to be alive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
He didn't contact her.

The Police did. Arrested her for kidnapping, assault, battery and about a dozen other felonies. His signature meant nothing as it wasn't notarized. And her crimes had been documented on film. She went to prison for the rest of her life and became Big Bertha's Bitch in prison. He went on his merry way. Idiotic story. Poorly thought out. No stars.

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
The Bullshit Walked,But His Money Talked.

As soon as Harlan freed himself he quickly made a call. Long before Virginia could submit the divorce papers or release the film,a hit man had put a bullet right between her eyes,recovered the papers and camera ,and disposed of her,in pieces,at the bottom of a cesspool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Harlan would stab her with the ink pen

Unrealistic; any man in that position would want evidence he'd been tied up an anally raped- and being forced to sign a legal document by coercion is illegal and isn't legally binding. Stabbing her really deep in the leg- preferably on the inside of the thigh to hit the femoral artery- would certainly result in a trip to the hospital.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Bullshit!

He went right to the police and she was arrested. The photos were confiscated and used to send her to prison. How stupid do you have to be to take pictures when you're committing several felonies? He kept all the martial assets in the divorce while she rotted in prison.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The stud would be dead

The stud would die very unpleasantly . And she would have an accident before the divorce became final . Ergo no split of funds

2soon2no2soon2noabout 3 years ago

Wow, doubters really enjoy anonymity! I like it. I though an anal fucking might have made for even better blackmail, butt I suppose that she didn't want to taint that beautiful cock.

Realistically, he may have been a womanizer and cheat, but that's a long way from murdering the mother of your child. The photo's or video will clearly show him willingly submit to the bondage, so he would not give such things to the popo, and hope they will see a criminal act here.

My money is on negotiation for the divorce, and she would be okay. He would be left with his gambling and hooker addiction. Good one off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous