All Comments on 'Zombie Soldiers'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
potential...

it has the makings, but sadly, no middle or end (and no, the middle/end that are there I would not classify as such)

If not rushed, more detail could have gone into the time between her first contact and the last incident. I am also of a mind to want to believe that anyone in their right mind would have heard the "smell good" comment and investigated it, especially when it comes to a "Zombie" contagion...

Still, has the makings

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not sure about this

It's an interesting concept, but doesn't go far enough.

You suggested that the testosterone might be the reason that, except for one female with higher than normal levels, only males were affected.

Perhaps the patient could have gone down on her and lapped up her cunt juice before he fucked her and made her pregnant.

This could leave open the possibility that her feminine fluids counteracted the testosterone, leading to some degree of remission, indicating that a possible cure might lie in that direction.

On another point, it is suggested that she would not permit her superiors to take away her child. How could this be prevented, considering that under no circumstances would any of the personnel ever be permitted to leave the facility?

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
A SCI-FI ABOUT WHAT COULD BE

or maybe already is and being hidden, TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 THIS COULD BE A SEQUEL TO THE MOVIE SPECIES

just about anything in Sci-Fi could be a phenomena in the near future, TK U MLJ LV NV

FinickyPanickyFinickyPanickyover 4 years ago
Stockholm's Syndrome or PTSD?

Not as much sex as I thought it would have, but the story is very well written. The details emphasizing the PTSD on patients could've easily fooled me into thinking that the author actually had PTSD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
2502 Followers
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...