All Comments on 'Fucking Hormones'

by RubenesqueAphrodite

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
othbndyothbndyover 11 years ago
Wonderful

I like the story. I've recently rediscovered the joys of eating a woman's ass and pussy from behind while she is laying face down on the bed, hips gently raised on a pillow. After a long feast, I love to position myself just above her and enter slowly and tease just as you have described, making her come many times, till I finally explode. Thanks for bringing back those wonderful memories again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story!

Lots of attention to detail and no holding back on your desire. Loved your comparison of bears and cougars. : ) Would love to hear more details about your hot ample body.

condor62condor62over 11 years ago
Very hot

I normally hate 2nd person stories but this was an oustanding exception - beautifully written with good pace and great imagery - very erotic.

Well done!

bobledoitbobledoitover 11 years ago
But

A good story but you need to get the verbs lie and lay correct.

I lie face down

eliasroticatwoeliasroticatwoover 11 years ago
Very powerful

The honesty of desire and depth of descriptions are very powerful. Just from reading it I can feel you in my hands, against my body, and sheathing (love that word) me. Very well done.

Aqua_LuneAqua_Luneover 11 years ago
Caused an Eruption!

This story speaks to me..very honest, very dirty, very true. Yes, "sheathing" is a great erotic word..lol..as is/are "fragrant river", "balls against my cunt", "hands drifting downward", "spread my legs wide and have you explore all that my lusciousness offers", "spread my cum all over my ass", and a myriad of others.Well done My Dear.

Paul_ChancePaul_Chanceover 11 years ago

Wonderful, earthy, erotic imagery. It was very easy for me to draw the picture in my imagination as I read the story and I am sure those images are going to stick with me for a while.

LordMorningwoodLordMorningwoodover 11 years ago
Intense and immediate - right now!

Direct, down and dirty, very hot and very real. You should do audio - This would be just incredible as a spoken word piece!

TheMogul40TheMogul40about 11 years ago
Agreed - Direct

Very well done. Very sexy.

Matt55Matt55almost 11 years ago
Love Hormones

Oh I love hormones. If every woman could just admit and express desire the way you did in this story. Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
If men only knew the pleasures...

... of a full figured Rubenesque woman in her late 40s and 50s... how insatiable we are, how generous we are, how gifted we are from experience... the curves have added to our hormonal levels that make us hornier and more giving than younger, thinner girls... silly boys.

This was a hot, well-written story ... I might have to call the handyman today... thank you.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114ualmost 6 years ago
Oh God!!!

I love you!!!!!😈⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

The story was freaking amazing! Words can't be enough to tell you how much this aroused me! I also Love a 'cougar' who knows exactly what she wants and who's not afraid to write down every delicious word like you did. Bravo you are one of my favorites....

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114ualmost 6 years ago
My mistake

I'm sorry for the error lol,you definitely are not a cougar,but a 'mother bear' like you so elegantly put my dear😋 A big,beautiful curvy goddess that needs an overdue 'sex marathon' with a little cub who's only concern is to give you so many orgasms you'll think you died an gone to heaven⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Brilliantly written it hit home to me as my wife around the menopause changed from a quiet and lovely lady very vanilla to a vamp who needed to be banged, licked, fingered, every day, outdoors in the car, kitchen table, in the park at night, she sucked my cock for the first time and went full on anal which she also enjoys... I'm a lucky guy but to be honest occasionally I've had to finger and eat her pussy when I've been overtired.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous