All Comments on 'Tim's Going Away Present'

by toetyper

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
STRANGE STORY

IT'S NOT RIGHT TO FOOL WITH THE READERS. YOUR STORY HAS NO REAL START, AND THE END IS A JOKE. YOU MUST HAVE A PART 2 OR GIVE IT UP. AND BY THE WAY, CEREBRAL PALSY IS NO JOKE NO MATTER HOW YOU READ ABOUT IT. OR USE IT IN A STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Start

Not to worry. I thougt it was a good story. I judge a story by how fast I get a boner. I got one as soon as I realized what mom was going to do and it stayed hard the entire sex scene. I can only imagine what this kid went thru and what his feelings were when mon stroked his erect cock. Next chapter maybe he'll get a little pussy. One never knows what this mom has up her sleeve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Whoa-hold on

While I appreciate the effort here (disabled myself, CP, a little homefun along the way) you've got to start this story again-a little more background, a llittle more Mom/Tim

thisteamisredhotthisteamisredhotover 11 years ago
Wow

I find this really offensive. I understand that there are fetishes but this is cruel. To anonymous- I don't think you understand a disabled person. So many people have an assumption that the human race is all about sex. I am sure that if a young disabled man's mother touched his penis like that it would cross so many trust boundaries. Overall I found this story to be offensive and rude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I Loved It!

I thought it was very erotic- rather tasteful in fact. I wanted more- a very good sign- plus the bone in my pants as well. Just the thought of a mom and dad doing this for their son was hot as hell. To the people that said that this was offensive- you have no idea who wrote this so if you don't have anything positive to say about it- don't say anything. For the other ones who were criticizing the story- that it was not detailed enough- it was the author's first time at it and I thought it was just enough- like an appetizer just before the main course. Can't wait to read more stories similar to this. Oh, by the way, I was a special education teacher and taught children with various disabiltities- and I did not find this offensive at all. It is erotic fiction!! Plus we are all sexual creatures- let's be realistic about that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

To short

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I thought mom son would get 2 gether . real treat 4 him

writerjabwriterjabover 7 years ago
Gosh never thought I'd read this!

"Our son had CP"

Cootie Protection, eh? I seem to recall crossed fingers prevented that scourge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

CP? You think everyone instantly knows what that means?

This is awful and not just for the distasteful subject matter. Your punctuation is really bad and your grammar is poor. "Me and Dorothy were" That is "Dorothy and I"

"Dorothy slinked to the bed." The past tense of slink is "slunk." This whole thing is a mess and barely literate. Yuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous