All Comments on 'Happy Birthday Son'

by sahil_ahmedabad

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
Honest opinion?

He's a lucky motherfucker and a very good writer.. 5 stars in all respects.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Average....

Too short a story.... You cud have spiced it up a little... Go slow...describe more of her feature as you go along.... Her moans n etc.... Other than that, it was ok....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
even you can fuck her better

sahil you fuck your mom good. but she is more wild ,as a young man you should rock her. for help you may take somebody with you. aslo give her great head next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More stories

you're not only a good writer but a good motherfucker too!85AD

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I always loved it when mom referred to me as her son when she was fucking me. It was such a turn on.

Of course it was, dear Sahil, just as it's supremely exciting when you call her "mother," "mom," or even "mommy" as you're sticking your fat brown cock up your own mother's cunt. I love your saying that "I inserted my stiff cock towards the hole from which I once emerged." You mean your own mother's mommy-hole, right, Sahil? That wonderful nearly magical hole between your mother's legs you came out of. Sahil, you are a hero to all Indian boys who're aching to shove their stiff young prick up their own mother's twat, where their prick is safe and protected and loved by layers of warm wet loving mommy-twat. Actually, you're a hero to lots and lots of wannabe young motherfuckers all over the world. I know you've got plenty of faithful fans here in the U.S. who follow your escapades with deep interest and big hard ons (though not as big as yours, Sahil). You love your mother's cunt as much as she loves your cock, and you've had free access to your mom's hot cunt ever since you were a strapping good-looking 18 year old lad with something between your legs you were real anxious to give your beloved mother--your big brown prick and all the creamy semen in your big loaded brown balls. Now whenever you get the slightest stirring in those big balls of yours you just go and find your mom and shoot her another huge dose of your rich warm semen. Sahil, my man, just keep on shooting your sperm up the hole you emerged from, it's where your sperm belongs. We're all rooting for you, Sahil.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
beautiful

U r lucky son. U r lucky to find a strawberry from your

Moms pussy. Very sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sexy

I think that's most tasty strawberry in the world

I always like the part when son licks moms pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good

very good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆ (4)

I am an avid reader of Indian mom-son incest stories.

This one got a 4 but it did have the potential for 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
All comments i liked

Plz everyone who loves incest and want to explore mom's pussy chat with me on hangouts.. I will tell you some suggestions and real experiences

shankgore123@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hmmm, would love a lesbian angle and a female domination angle

Would honestly fucking love that

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

One page stories aren't worth reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous