All Comments on 'Caught Cheating Wife'

by ManWithTheBolt

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fun on skid row

she could charge for it and at least have some money since no one really works

nakdsubnakdsubover 11 years ago
Gad how I wish...

If authors who write this dribble can't take the time to write a prologue saying it's a willing cuckold story, the least they can do is put it in the tag line...

Thanks for wasting my time...I gave this the score it deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The holidays are coming

Time to post craps to Lit.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago

@ ythebadger If you do not give * it means the story is neutral to you only the 1* shows negative opinion alone. I give 1* or 5* and nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wrong name

it should be man without a brain, what a bunch of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
the oboboo boys are out in force

the DEMORATS aer out in force today weather it's stepmothers or Sandra fuck what vile puke they leave not worth reading more than a few sentences but the barf bag got full. a true ZERO of a score.. writer use a short barreled shotgun in your mouth see if you can find your brain.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Editing Needed Here

A little more detail about the couple and the neighbor would have helped us have some perspective. Ages, length of time knowing each other, general appearance, etc. I got the impression they were near retirement-age, since Neighbor was doing DIY work during a delivery-workday yesterday, and still not 'at work' himself the next day. Therefore my image of Sweetie was a well-preserved, but dumpy (in bathrobe during work-hours on a work-day)! Could it be dramatically different? Sure, but I was left to imagine whatever I wanted to imagine, and that's what happened!

More banal...does Mary also get called Marry?

The basic premise is just that...basic! A good editor might suggest more consideration of the teaser left dangling...Neighbor's Sweetie getting into the picture! Whether it was remotely feasible, what it might take, how to manage it, etc.

2.7 = 3*

ManWithTheBoltManWithTheBoltover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for Feedback

Thank you very much Lickideesplit for the feedback. As you can tell, this is my first story. I was expecting a rating around 2*, but getting 2.7* is a lot better than I thought. I was an engineer and wrote horrible boring technical papers the last 12 years, so writing fiction is still new to me.

I said “was” an engineer, since I became disabled after complication from chemo. So this explains the work issue. So all the people that hate this story, you can now feel better. Or hate that your Social Security dollars are funding this writing. Also, I am glad that I had a lot of long term disability insurance.

The funniest thing is a bad comment about bad writing that has misspellings and grammar errors. The irony of it is hilarious. The internet, giving anonymous people backbones to post anything.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Terrible

What's with these fucking slut wives and cuckold men stories? You have talent. Write about better topics.

PhilFluterPhilFluterover 11 years ago
Ignore the destructive comments

Good first effort. I just started writing myself and got the same reaction from clowns who do not seem to understand what they are reading until they get to the very end and then moralise about the subject matter. My guess is that the constructive comments are from other authors or people who understand the concept of this website. Keep going and develop your writing and style. Incidentally, an editor would have resolved some of the typos for you. Totally with you about the illiterate anonymous comments. I had to read some of them a few times before I figured they were negative.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
THE WRONG WIFE.....NOSY NEIGHBOR........

turns into an orgy for the futures, TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
That Is What You Call****

A good neighbor. Thanks for sharing no pun intended.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Not bad for a first time post.

The story did seem to me to be a litle jerky or not smooth flowing, but none the less, it was erotic.

Thanks for the read

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 11 years ago
Almost!

It needed something more for a higher score from me. I needed to have a reason to care about anyone in the story. She wasn't a person, just a cunt/slut. Her husband showed no character I would care for and the neighbor was there just to get his rocks off.

The title says she was cheating. Hubby's reaction says she couldn't cheat, she had permission/license.

Ducky7Ducky7over 11 years ago
Nice neighbors

Now have her get a little friendly with your wife and then the 4 of you can play.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story keep writing

Loved the story Love anything about cheating slut wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The type of slut that wears a belt for a skirt and no panties.

Absolutely disgusting. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Gets a 1/5

Cheating on his wife without a thought? Wrf? She should divorce him and take his cheating ass to the cleaners.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No Stars

"Now get you cloths off and join in."

We pretty much only use English on here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Full speed ahead

Thanks for an innocent non-violent fictional cheating wife story. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yuck

bad story

johnstang2johnstang2almost 7 years ago
I am more interested on

How the hell this bitch knows Bruce's wife will join in and not blow off the handle while demanding a divorce. Sounds like the likelihood of another cheating wife being in the neighborhood is extremely high.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Written like a grade schooler... terrible. 1/5

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

5 stars to writer. I love a happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Don't you love it when a neighbor gets "replaid?" The stupidest bloke tale ever...

DazzyDDazzyD7 months ago

Get a proof reader!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous