All Comments on 'Hearts of Warriors Ch. 20'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 190 Comments
MtannerMtannerover 11 years ago

Loved it. Good luck with the publishing. For the past two years you have entertained us with the wonderful world you have created and the great characters you have written. I wish you the best when your book or books go digital.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow! Talk about a leaving us hanging!

OMG! This is leaving me hanging even more now! Please continue this story ASAP... I'm gonna be dying until I know what happens next. Please continue this as soon as you can. Good luck on your FTI book!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
That's just wrong!!!

You cannot have this story end like that. I want to know what happens next.

Great story. Awesome ending. However, there are some grammatical errors in this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i feel so bad for annie. She needs a hug.

lili82lili82over 11 years ago

I am so mad at how that ended! But only because I gotta wait for the new story. Oh well. Impatiently waiting, Lisa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Such an ending, very good or rather just plain wonderful. I can't wait for the next episode in this saga, soooooooooo impatient. Keep up the wonderful writing and story telling Jaz.

/Toby

DawnzoDawnzoover 11 years ago
Caleb is being a jerk!

How could Annie know the specifics of a freaking vision!!! If he would have been more reasonable the Queen would not have had to take over. This really upsets me, they are supposed to be soul mates is 25 the death knoll for all relationships? Say it aint so. They are my favorite couple...Love the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love the story...

but that was a shitty way to end it. especially when you're taking a hiatus from writing.

Tyss0407Tyss0407over 11 years ago
So evil .... But I still love you

So evil to end it like this :(

I loved the whole entire FTI saga ! I cant believe how you draw me into the FTI world, especially this last chapter, which is NOT an ending, by the way.

How can you take a hiatus now? So evil to make us wait. I want to find out more of what happens btw Liam and Reasa; and Annie and Caleb.. I also want Karn and Elina's story; and Kallum's too.

Please dont take too long a hiatus. And keep us all updated with your progress on publishing. I will be there to buy ALL your books.

Oh, should we inundate your prospective publisher with emails? Who is the publisher?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Caleb is a piece of work.

Caleb wanted Theresa dead when Anakatrine fulfilled his wishes now she a bitch typical. You would think he'd be happy cause he got what he wanted. Now when she needs him the most he turn against her wow who would of thought.

blunajanablunajanaover 11 years ago
Brilliant!!!

Jaz, that was brilliant as ever. And I hope you enjoy your free time and after that come back for more!!!

vixenfurryvixenfurryover 11 years ago
This ending is actually sad...

I honestly am closed to tears. I basically guessed that's what Anakatrine was going to do and honestly I think it is what Reasa deserved. What makes me sad is the fact that the others don't agree to it. What make me sad is that people who I thought were good, caring people who would protect their family didn't want to let their family member's mate live. They wanted to KILL her. I mean they could have just severely punished her and then let her live. What makes me the most sad however is the fact that Caleb reacted that way even after Anakatrine's warning. He just completely broke Annie's heart just because he let his fury get the best of him. He didn't listen to her at all and I know that no matter how much people say they hope that everything is patched up with them, their relationship and everyone else's relationship with Annie will be forever alter, even if it's just in a small way...

The worst part about it is I would have acted exactly as Annie/Anakatrine did.

And now I AM crying...

Proppen81Proppen81over 11 years ago
No fair!

I know you deserve a hiatus, but this is just awful. Leaving us hanging like this. My heart breaks reading this supposed end and it won't mend until you fix it. I seriously hope you make it a short break, I love your stories and can't wait to read more!

alikat13alikat13over 11 years ago

Oh my gawd!!!!!!! If I could climb through my phone to strangle you!!!!!! How the heck!!!!

Okay I'm over it... Bloody brilliant Jaz... Not even I expected that. U have jst proven why you are such a briliant writer.

Now let the little hiatus be short, I am anxiously awaiting the next story...

mike2710mike2710over 11 years ago
Is the hiatus over yet

Annakatine i mean Jaz you are evil one miss Grinch. Enjoy your break and thanks for the entertainment. Mike from Texas.

MSBLING59MSBLING59over 11 years ago
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!

I'll be impatiently waiting until the end of next month. i agree whole-heartly with vixenfurry comment. enjoy your time off, but please let us know when your book hits the store so we can purchase it. you have our love, support and well wishes.

KolrinKolrinover 11 years ago
Poor Storytelling!

I usually hold back on criticism, but it simply is poor style, to end a story without addressing ALL the major plot points. What Annkatrine did opened to much. This is not the end of a story arc it is the beginning a completely new one. And please, stop with the cliffhangers already. I know you can write a story that sucks you in without leaving us hanging every three pages. It's beneath the quality of the writing you put out.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 11 years ago
Speechless

Um, I'm speechless. Wow!

BigDog167BigDog167over 11 years ago
Aaarrrrggggg!!!!!

Now I have to think of another curse to use on you!!!! You are an evil woman Jazz.

Great writer but evil!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Classic Mistress Jaz!

Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW

And yea speechless is the right word

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
Ah ha! A cliffhanger what a surprise...NOT!

Since all you ever give us is cliffhangers it is not a shock that this chapter ended with yet another one. Funny Annie was always getting on my goat because she was soooo perfect miss sweetness and so knowing ect..NOW she is pissing me of because she is a mean bitch that has hurt her mate and everyone else around her! Ah well enjoy your break and hope you finish the next story completely before you start posting chapters so we can go back to shorter gaps between instead of weeks or months.

dliterdliterover 11 years ago

I know this was a very good chapter, but I really wish I had not read it until the sequel to it was available. I know you like cliff hangers but this is one I could have done without.

IcePrincess23IcePrincess23over 11 years ago

No, no, no. I hate it and I love it.

This is my favorite series and with that ending its just not fair. Good luck with the book and enjoy your break...but hurry back!

NicoleAmyNicoleAmyover 11 years ago
Oh. My. God.

Amazing! This chapter made up for the bland (sorry!) last chapter ... Times 10!! I loved it, absolutely amazing. I love how you ended it, perfect. It just sucks that it will be awhile till we can read what comes next! Enjoy your break and hurry back - Please!!!

P.S. Loved it so much I am going to read it again right now :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LOL WLALB

The End!!!!!!!!!!

But Jaz, I don't want it to be the end.

Your really enjoy the mental ro-sham-bo you practice on us readers, you are so evil.

WLALB = Whining Like A Little Bitch

EdwarusEdwarusover 11 years ago
Wow

So can you give caleb a really big bitch slap so he wakes up make it so annie nearly dies or sumthin

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 11 years ago
O.M.F.G "You bitch"!

#2 request for Caleb to get the biggest fucking bitchslap EVER please!

spearman1spearman1over 11 years ago
WHAT IN THE BLUE HELL!!!!!??????

No the thriple hell you did not just end it this way!!!!!! JAZZ!!! Ok!! Im gonna try to calm down because I just got a head rush when I screamed!!! Whooo!! Ive just come to realize that you are the devil or at least some kind of high level demon spawn from hell!!! Only such a person could torture us like this and find great pleasure in doing so!! Evil woman enjoy your hiatus as we continue to suffer and I look foward to your next story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What can I say

You are the Queen...A short Hiatus I hope

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritover 11 years ago
*blinks back tears* Wow

i know everyone is beyond pissed with how you left this chapter and about you going on hiatus but i do understand why you ended this as you did, i truly do hope you get well rested on your hiatus because we (Your loyal readers) will be going insane waiting, i do love this chapter! Liam is devastated as all the others but what other choice did they leave Anakatrine, there was none, she warned Caleb and everyone else what would come about but they let their fury get in the way of seeing there was no other choice in the matter...i do know in the next story you will try to make things right but i think it will be difficult to achieve, i do think that Anne will be lost and Anakatrine will remain which is sad because Caleb pushed her into this situation instead of trusting in HIS MATE like his should have...ok enough of my babbling...Excellent chapter hun...

Donna

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 11 years ago
Wow!

That was one big cliffhanger!!!

Ok, have your break but please write fast when you can.

Superb ending as always.

You never fail to top your stories.

Have a happy vacation! ....but write still ;)

blackduchessblackduchessover 11 years ago
Great stuff

Now we just have to wait for the next story. I do love all in this series. Well, one thing for sure, we'll all be waiting IMPATIENTLY.

MiginaMiginaover 11 years ago

You got to be joking, please make it a short hiatus I can't wait to read more. I totally love reading your work and hope you'll be back soon with more. Hope you have a good break

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Question

Can Anakatrine make Thereasa a werewolf?

sleepingfoxsleepingfoxover 11 years ago
great, never saw it coming

the best way to keep the story fresh, it was still great and I loved reading them. But apart of me still felt that it was getting to perfect i.e very one will find a mate and with the triumvirate guarding and guiding everyone and being happy with there mate. Now the king and queen at odds and the demon in one of the Vârcolac. just great I am even more hooked a will be waiting for the next one, and trying to think of were you are going with this as I do with all the story that I love. Most of the time I am wrong but that makes it even better

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Wow!; that's quite the cliffhanger - biggest one by far from you. Quite a powerful ending. Enjoy your down time; we all will be waiting for the next installment.

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 11 years ago

What a way to end a story. I am just in awe over your writing skills. I loved it and cannot wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!!!

That is what I call a cliffhanger. I will be watching for the new series after the hiatus.

kla6942kla6942over 11 years ago
Thrilled

I was so happy you posted in such a short time now I'm dying for the next story I feel so much for Annie with her natural empathy she will be hit so hard by this love it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
my goodness

make another story asap... please

sqheadgermansqheadgermanover 11 years ago
GR8

We want more...Tanks,,, sqhead

tuty0201tuty0201over 11 years ago

Wowww ...... I cant wait for more ....

MizTMizTover 11 years ago
NOOOOOOOOOOO

you think you can still take a break after ending this book here? Ok you still deserve a break but that is besides the point after ending here, how could you? This all started w/a vamp and a frail human girl who was dealing w/the lose of her brother. We have traveled so far and yet we really haven't really, not really. So now like so many others I will await your "break" and still check daily in the hopes that you couldn't turn your brain off and a new chapter has posted. Hey you can't take away all my fantasies...hehe-he

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
god given talent

this is a pure artist work.,. can't wait on the next stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Patpricka

This is my second time posting on here and this will be my last. I wish you all the best on your publishing stratch that I KNOW YOU WILL GET PUBLISHED! Your a genius and a phenomenal writer. Normally I get antsy and annoyed with series but you have pulled me into these sagas. I appreciate you and I'll be sure to buy your books when they make it in Barnes and Nobles. Don't let noone deter you because you have a gift and I'm glad you decided to share it with me and others. ~ Cheers to you Jaz and your future endeavors.

Now on to this last chapter. I loved it and I agree with what Anaktrine did I think it was beyond fair. I find it funny that Caleb was going to kill her indefinitly and the others stood up for Liam but he wasn't tested either. That was a bitch and weak move for Caleb. I don't understand the animosity towards Anaktrine she just turned her human and striped her of her powers. Rease didn't die she's still alive basically what Anaktrine did is make her walk a road of redemption which I think is deserving. Rease has to prove that she has grown and a genuine person now instead of causing turmoil for her malice ways and thought process. I just don't understand why everyone is so upset either Rease was going to get death/banishment for her crimes which would have killed Liam and destroyed the structure. This way Rease has a chance to redeam/right her wrong doings so I agree with Anaktrine punishment. Now I just feel for Anna because she is going to be crushed. For Caleb he can go f himself. Caleb is wrong and I have no sympthay to give him espicially since he wanted to KILL Rease and called Anaktrine a bitch for allowing her to REDEAM herself. I also know this has changed the structure of everything and the relationships for Anna towards everybody but for them to fill loathe for her is riduculous. Rease being a human is not a death sentence its redemption and she is not dead or killed which was the other option. I think they should be grateful for the outcome that has so much to gain instead of Rease's permenant death.

Looking forward to the next saga. I'll be waiting.

~ Sincerly Patpricka

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent!

Wow, who would have thought that the bonds of fidelity would be so weak between people who seemed so strong? Some of the strongest people who were supposed to love and respect each other and Annie/Anakatrine just turned on her to side with a bigot who attempted to murder their own and was directly responsible for the torture, maiming and near death of Pietro.

Reasa was under sentence of death, their queen gave her the hardest, yet kindest judgement she could in the circumstances – Reasa deserved the punishment she received, if they cannot see it, there is no hope for any of them. Those attacking the Vârcolac needed to know that there would be consequences for their attacks (and Reasa now has the opportunity to try to make amends, if that is even possible). I believe that even Liam should see this (I really disliked his spiteful reaction at the end, it seemed very out of character).

As for Caleb? Wow, some soulmate he turned out to be. Annie/Anakatrine deserves far more trust and loyalty from her people, especially from the one who is supposed to love her above all else.

I really hope that Jaz doesn't cast Liam as some sort of revenge seeking villain (which would be ridiculous, he is supposed to be a powerful empathic, if anyone on the planet would understand, it would be him - even if he didn't like it) he’d be better served trying to educate Reasa out of her bigoted ignorance.

Well done Jaz, I look forward to more…

catman71catman71over 11 years ago
three things,

and the y re simple, Caleb/callain are not one, so while annie/ankatrinna ( i know i might be misspelling , but the idea is sound) are, so they will not ever see eye to eye anymore, the second, there might just be another who is as powerful mentally as Annie, Liam , as he just proved, and the final, , reasa may no longer be a vampire, but who is to say see no longer has her empath abilities, so in closing, kick ass story, and i cannot await the next "book" of it

joe catanese( catman71)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!

I can't believe you ended it like that. I hope your hiatus isn't that long cause I'm itching to finish this story. That was a MASSIVE cliffhanger. I'll be on pins & needles till you post again

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Now you're pulling Steven Kings stunts.

Annakatrine was barely mentioned and never fleshed out, and suddenly she appears to met out "justice" and show that her limitless powers allow her to bring back to human. As Caleb stated "When had she become this powerful?". I asked myself the same question. This reminds me of Steven King stories like The Stand, where at the climactic moment of good versus evil the hand of God suddenly appears out of nowhere to detonate the bomb and met out justice to the wicked. I just finished reading his book Duma Key and he did the same thing at around page 577. I appreciate that you are spending time getting your work published, but not taking the time to build up to Annakatrine's power is lazy writing and not up to your skills. King can get away with this, but you need to prove yourself outside of this small (but enthusiastic) Literotica group. Good luck on your publishing pursuits.

Yves

sailordblj1966sailordblj1966over 11 years ago
HOLY SHIT!!!!

Talk abot your monumental cliff hangers. Damn Jaz you really launched this one out of this universe. It is a damn good chapter and has me hooked for more in an instant. I hate what is happening to annie though(I am sure you will work it out). Please don't take to long your rabib readers are jonesin' aleady. You are a fantastic story teller and I can't wait to see you published. Thanks for sharing this great chapter and keep up the wonderful work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Really! This is how you end it. A little disappointing that a character who hardly interacts with anyone suddenly shoves aside her alter ego and is the most powerful being among the group. For me, it's not up to your normal high standards but you can't please all of us all of the time.

boneamsboneamsover 11 years ago
I bow to the reining Queen.

To say you’re a genius, is really an understatement. Yes, yes, there are those that critique and pick through stories like a bad salad, but for those of us that aspire to climb the ladder of success you’re a shinning light that we strive endlessly to reach. The fact that a vampire could be killed by turning them human was captivating and I truly forgot to breathe during the scene.

I sincerely in my heart wish I could say good luck and God’s speed as a published writer, but sadly, all that means is we can’t read your spinning tales of intrigue and passion on the site that graciously gives fledgling authors a place to start and learn. I mean this in a good way Miss Cullen, I don’t think you have the capability to understand what you mean to so many people here. We wake in the morning to see if you’ve posted and weep when we don’t see anything for weeks.

As an author, I know of rest for the weary. I think I speak for us all when I say don’t take too long, but maybe during your much needed break you’ll figure out how to come to the states for part of your book signing tour. I’m pretty sure there are fans that would stand in the pouring rain for an autograph. I’ll be looking for the next series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow - Just WOW!!!

I feel Caleb is going to suffer the most. He lost faith, when something Annie said did not work as he expected. I think that happens in all relationships. But the fact that he refused to see that maybe just because they ruled so long without disruption..., he took for granted that life and chaos can distort any reality..., it does not mean that your mate lied to you. In his stubbornness he will dole out pain and the repercussions are not something that an 'I'm sorry" can fix. Annie will have a hard time with this because unlike Caleb..., she has not lost a love or been betrayed by Callain or Caleb in this way and she too will have to figure out a new reality within this void. This is so "be careful what you wish for - you just might get it" with Reesa's death. Everyone will learn that whom they are is a gift and the perception of who is different will teach them at heart they are the same. Liam will learn to shield, but all will understand that life is a gift and wasting it on hate and destruction and stubborn blindness has a cost. Jaz you are an amazing writer. I am not to concerned about the power of Anakatrine, why wouldn't she be that powerful? The fact that Gard knew what was going to happen and that it had happened before means that the Queen of Vampires holds a power so great that they are lucky she is not insane or malevolent. Must be lonely to know that your mate is gone and lives in another sort of and that his "new/other" will create a hurt that no matter what you might say will harm a part of you in a way that might not be overcome.

So Reesa will save 3 souls..., we see that Liam is one..., I guess the other two will be Rihanne and Caleb? Hmmmm. I think that this breech in trust will harm Rihanne in a way that puts her in danger and Caleb will have to rely on someone other than himself to help. Maybe it will be Kothi? He is having internal struggles..., possibly in helping or living thru our next misadventure..., Caleb will learn of the other saved souls. I really believe 2 of the 3 people I've mentioned are the ones on a precipice of change so to speak. Then again I could be totally wrong. LOL I LOVE YOUR WORK AND WILL MISS YOU WHILE YOU ARE ON HIATIUS. That being said, I wish you luck and success in all that take you away from us with your wonderful writing.

xoxo

seeker71seeker71over 11 years ago
Clever Jazz!

Throughout this series you have hinted at the underlying power of the hybrids and the potential troubles on the horizon. I still didn't see this coming. I trust you as the author and I know no one is more deeply invested in the characters than you are. I know you are taking a break, but I look forward to seeing how all of this plays out in the next series. You have created an ever growing complex world, thanks for sharing it.

Peace and joy,

Your old fan who doesn't post many comments,

Shell

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
harsh lessions to be learned...

IMHO, I saw that coming, and I dont mean anything but the fact that she could humanize someone, it was just something that I was pondering when Anaktrine was revealed along with her situation, so in honestly, it didnt surprise me much (your a good author, there was some shock there from use)...

That being said, Caleb needs a hard dose of reality, REALLY hard dose, this is the third time hes pulled this over the top bullshit...

Punish his ass, im not saying I want it to happen to her, but I think mindbreak followed by Anaktrine taking over because anne couldnt cope and let her shield her... I can think of no greater punishment then to suffer from what he would bestow on another...

Golden rule, SUFFER

nicintasnicintasover 11 years ago
Holy Crap !!!

Wow, Holy Crap !

Can't wait for more ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing!!

Excellent twist! This has been the best chapter of the whole story and a very very promising start for the next one. I really can't wait to see how Liam and Reasa's relationship will turn out with her being human. Caleb and Annie's story is also turning very exciting, I'd love to see him crowl a bit to mend what he's broken and make up. Excellent ending Jazz, you really are a genious. I'm just sorry this was the end and not just a middle chapter. I know you said you need some time off (hope it means a couple of weeks) so I'll be very impatiently waiting for the next story :-). By the way you're publishing the re-written FTI? I'd love to get it when it's ready so give us a hint, ok?

GaleWillowGaleWillowover 11 years ago
Those last words... "You Bitch"

Yes those words will probably be repeated by many of your readers!!! Damn you woman, that was absolutely freaking amazing. An cliff hanger? I thought Game of Thrones was cruel with the cliff hangers but you... bitch. LMAO

What a book, that was absolutely brilliant! Talk about a penultimate ending, and the events that led up to it?

Your work is so damn good that all I can think is "OH MY GOD". That hiatus better not be too long, otherwise search teams shall be organised. Hell we'll chain you to the desk to write some more!!

sluttyblakgurl87sluttyblakgurl87over 11 years ago
WOW!!!

I simply loved H.o.W!! From beginning to end this was a pleasure to read. There was so much detail to the storyline with just a pinch of sex, which made it perfect! I really can't wait to find out what happens with Liam & Reasa, Kothi & Dara, Karn & Elina and Anakatrine & Callain or is it Annie & Caleb?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
SWEET

Not exactly what i expected, but it was amazing. There's some major heartbreak coming on soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
shiiiit

aaww, fuck!!

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertover 11 years ago
OMG!!!

I literally hung on every word of this chapter arguably the best by far! It was so intense it was like being a fly on the wall.....Girl, your writing is so phenomenal!! I was literally drawn into the story watching play by play it was like being at a tennis match. This story as well as the rest need to go to print ASAP. You're like the Anne Rice of Vampire and Ware erotica. Keeping it real, it not really the erotica it is truly the intensity of your writing. You are a great writer in this genre.

Enjoy your break, when you come back the landscape within the pack, the council, the European vampires, the Valorac, Caleb and Annie and any one else I may have missed is going to be a BITCH to get around. LOL, luv ya !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Omg

How could u end it like that aww it just sucks end it on a cliff hanger then take a hiatus however it is absultuly awesome and I hope u get back to it soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
PLEASEEEEEEE

I know you need this break but I have to beg you to not make it too long. I have tears streaming so quickly that is hard for me to see the keys to type my comments. You are an amazing writer, so please come back soon.

And poor Annie, I know that Annakatrine had to do what she did, now at least there is a chance for Liam and Teresa to be together, but Annie is the one who is going to pay for it. And someone needs to kick Caleb's ass, Maybe Gard, Rafe and Demetri can gang up on him and beat some sense into his thick skull.

So again, please don't keep us waiting too long. I'll be checking back every few days just to see if you've posted something new.

Always a fan,

K.C.

feelinromanticfeelinromanticover 11 years ago
wow

I love everything you've written in this series, as well you know, but I don't think you've written anything this intense. An absolutely amazing chapter. I'm so churned up. I can only imagine what you felt writing this - I imagine a little like Liam somehow? If im right then you must have a break, even if like everyone else I want to beg you not to lol. Take good care of yourself! Big hugs and thank you, as always, for sharing your stories with us. FR x

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LOL

Ending to begin in a new way.

Haha.LOL. What a Chapter!!

-P

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So good!

Enjoy your break, you definitely deserve it, although what an evil way to end it :) will be obsessively checking for your return!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wauw

Poor Annie, why does Caleb have to be so arrogant in this matter? What a way to leave us hanging, you did fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ughhhh!

I can't believe you did this.

AMAZING ENDING.

AMAZING STORY.

*****

I will be impatiently waiting for the next story in 2013.

Nadali

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OMG... you didn't??

I love your stories. Love, Love LOVE! And I can appreciate a great cliffhanger as much as the next person... but... you wrote above you were taking a hiatus.

I don't understand this?? I am already NEEDING more of your wonderful imagination and you are just abandoning me like this!

Oh please please PLEASE don't leave me hanging. I swear I don't mind begging. Please????

nicintasnicintasover 11 years ago
Can you give us a guesstimate ????

Just some kind of guesstimate as to how long you'll be gone? Three months? Six months...? Something for us to cling our hopes to.

Pleasssssse !!!!!!

lghtdrgnss83lghtdrgnss83over 11 years ago

Please don't be gone long I love reading you and will be patiently waiting for your next installment. If Annie and Caleb split it will break my heart. Bright note though now maybe we will see if the hybrids can turn their mates. Cant wait to read your next installment hurry back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing!!! Pls dont b long...

The ending..ur imagination! Wow!

angeldustjaangeldustjaover 11 years ago

no no no no no please dont end it like this! let us at least get to know what happens between annakatrine n caleb b4 u go on ur hiatus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good but not complete??

While I love the twist you added in the end I have to say I am alittle disappointed. This story started out with Lily and Mac and while I love you brought in everyone else I feel like they got lost in the end. I dont expect a detailed time line but I don't know it just doesn't feel complete??

I am looking forward for your next story to see how this plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved it

This was perfect! The only reaction I didn't understand was Liam's. He should be the most understanding given his gift and the fact that they have a chance. Oh well, you are an absolutely brilliant writer and please don't take too much time off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
That was...............

AWESOME :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
:)

Awesome! !!

cittrancittranover 11 years ago
I am rather torn here...

And anyone who has read all of the stories up till now, damn well knows why.

AAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!

*sigh*

Well, that's not the way I would have made it go, but I'm not the writer.

I assume this Perfect Shitstorm will somehow be rectified (or at least vastly improved) by the end of the next story you write. (If not.... THE INTERNET KNOWS WHERE YOU LIVE.)

Okay, not really, but that would suck royally if it didn't improve.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
This is Caleb's fault

Instead of healing 3 souls, Reasa may actually have caused everyone who loved Annie pain. All because one man couldn't be flexible. I know that this story has ended, (quite potently) at least as far as Lily and Mac are concerned, but there has got to be more after this!

mariromariroover 11 years ago
Oh, to rule!

It seems no one in the story is seeing the facts clearly, as is the nature of beings I guess. Theresa came to murder several members. Luckily, she did not succeed. Caleb is upset Annie isn't omniscient in her knowledge but she was just in her punishment. Theresa is still alive AND has the opportunity to earn the life that was spared! JazCullen- continue to let Anakatrine stay true to the way she herds the sheep. Hopefully Caleb will get over his basic revulsion to 'her' power and realize her role as leader comes first. A true leader does what is best for all though it may hurt them in the process. Those are shoes I wouldn't want to fill!

Also, I'm totally interested in a future story with Kothi, or any future story you write for that matter :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

First thoughts at the end of this? "YOU HAVE GOT TO BE F ING KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

warmicw30warmicw30over 11 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!

My God You Are BRILLIANT! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !I never would have guest this last chapter would have been so mind blowing.....love how you made Anakatrine character strong, powerful and i don't stand for shit attitude,but the best part was showing every one that she is their queen and their leader and no one i mean no one stand in her way when she lay out her judgment not even her mate.

PS: Jaz you are one Brilliant writer let no one tell you other wise.

nemq47nemq47over 11 years ago

BIG ASS CLIFF HANGER

Speedy1106Speedy1106over 11 years ago
SERIOUSLY!!!!!

Are you seriously going to leave us with a cliff hanger like that? If i didn't like the stories so much i would hate you for that. How long are you going to make us wait for the next story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

OMG are u serious!!!!!! fantastic story but come on! u cant leave us hanging like that!!!! pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease give us more caleb and annie drama :)

fefe428fefe428over 11 years ago
Well this is a first....

I usually consider myself one of your strongest yet markedly quieter supporters, but I have to tell you, I really didn't like this. Yes, it was wonderfully written, and I'm sure there is a method to your madness, but I'm not 100% sure I like the direction you're taking, and leaving us with a cliff hanger is just kind of cruel, especially with you planning to take a hiatus.

It's like you've taken the whole moral compass of the story and thrown it right out the window. I really hope you have a plan to bring it back into balance. While drama is necessary in any saga especially one this long it needs to be tempered, which is something you've always done well, so I guess I will give you the benefit of the doubt and believe that you have every intention of turning this back around. At least I really hope you do.

pleasureseeker5pleasureseeker5over 11 years ago
Brilliant job!

You've got everyone riled up and clammering for more, and that's the mark of an excellent writer, imho. Best of luck in the publishing world--it's about time you got paid for your considerable talent and effort. People who don't write don't get how difficult it is and how much time and hard work it takes to create a good story. You've more than earned a break and I will try to be patient while awaiting the next part of your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WTF?

I liked the chapter but WTF? Leaving us like that is cruel

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A little closure would Have been nice?

To state the obvious .... This is not a conclusion at all.

This chapter didn't even have lily and Mac in it - and i just assumed it would be about them. I felt chapter 19 would be better suited for a concluding chapter. And well this chapter was more like the beginning chapter of the next couple and the next saga. It feels like it belongs there better. Wish you had wrapped it up instead of opening a brand new can of worms. A great chapter this! I totally love it- but it doesn't belong here In this story. May I suggest that you put it up as a teaser for the next story? Perhaps with a different title?

Wishing you all the luck with your publications - your very talented! And here is to hoping you will write for us again soon :)

--K

PaganKittyPaganKittyover 11 years ago
I have to agree...

I'm usually one of the ones that favorite your stories and read them repeatedly, but you have thrown me off with this one. I don't like that you have thrown something this massive at Caleb and Annie just as soon as Mac and Lily had made peace. Seems a bit rushed and like the beginning of a chapter for Anakatrine and Callain. I don't know how long your hiatus will be, but i'm not sure if I shall read anymore or not. I'm really that disheartened.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 11 years ago
Communication and Compromise

Very important things to keep in mind when powers of Callain and Anakatrine are interacting with the world. If Caleb had been able to back off and think, Anak wouldn't haven't been required to take such a measure. Which to the characters is horrifying, but- Even as fragile as she is now, in time they could hopefully see its a better alternative to dying. (Paraphrase from another really excellent story on this site)

jay_gjay_gover 11 years ago
aaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!

I can't believe this! I had a feeling u were gonna end it with caleb and annie fighting after the beginning of last chapter, but I was not expecting it to be this bad!! And with a hiatus coming up? O man, I can't wait for the next story!

secretitosecretitoover 11 years ago
Ooooooh Jaz your genius has no limit.

Now that's a punishment. Then again so is you going on hiatus. Can someone smack the hell out of Caleb please? Apparently there's no making him happy. At least Anakatrine left Reasa in existence with a possibility becoming vampire(or something else) again. I do think you just opened a massive can of worms with this little revelation though. Like how did the previous vampire queen manage to have children since it has become clear that Annie and Caleb can't, or can they and this ability has something to do with that? Also did she pass this ability to both her children or is this limited to the reigning queen, and if so would that mean it passed to Kothi as well? And what ultimately happened to her? I'm sure that would make for a fascinating story.

Enjoy your well deserved time off, as you can tell you will be sorely missed. Best of luck with your publishing endevour, and here's hoping inspiration hits you like a Mack truck and you come back to us sooner than anticipated. As always thank you for sharing.

Toodles!

GlosUKGlosUKover 11 years ago
Oh heck

That was a big ending or beginning.

Will see what comes next but the story seems to have got darker as it progressed.

123udontknowme123udontknowmeover 11 years ago
Hmmm....

If Caleb had been able to compromise, Anakatrine wouldn't have had to have done that. I don't see why he is nagging. Now that Ressa is human, she can't hurt them nor run away from them. Sure, it shows the vampire queen has the power to take away peoples immortality, but it's not like she wanted to. :l Caleb should remember why he made that law 20 some years ago... to protect Annie's family. He did it for her, couldn't he just listen to her and continue trusting her judgment?

I can't wait for the next story. This almost had me in tears. I hope Rafe sees the bright side of things, or if he will be mad that Ressa is human. (His mate was human, it isnt that bad, right?) Anyways... I'll be waiting!

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaover 11 years ago
cruel cruel cruel

That was the cruelest cliffhanger ending ever Jaz!!

I just knew something would happen to Annie and Caleb.

To be honest I really think Caleb was a prick! If he had listened to Annie to begin with instead of going all mental on her, Anakatrine wouldn't have had to do such an extreme thing. The punishment in itself is cruel but how is it worse than executing her? I will have to say I am on Anakatrines side in this case. But I want Annie back!!!!! and shame on Caleb for the bitch comment, he can't blame it all on her...

Jaz please come back soon you are killing me here!

nazari2964nazari2964over 11 years ago
Wow

So for starters you did warn us about the ending. :( You totally deserve to take a break when you feel you need one. I can't wait for your rewrite to be published because I will be preordering it. I loved then ending to this because you kept it open for the next part when you feel the time is right to write it. I did want to strange Caleb. Can't he see she was giving him the bloodthirsty justice he was looking for and protecting Liam at the same time. If Thereasa was to really die then who knows what would have happen to Liam. Annie is his mate and he should trust her not only when he can see the outcome being good. It's called having faith. The story was the best so far of all. Enjoy your time of. Get some much deserved and needed RR just don't forget about us.

nazari2964nazari2964over 11 years ago
Wow cont'd

Oops *strangle

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
6496 Followers
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES