All Comments on 'Indian Couple Descent'

by indian34c

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
Sanjayanand1Sanjayanand1over 11 years ago
KLPD

Great story line. Worst part of the story was "To be continued:-" You should have posted in one go. Now that there is a part 2 and more, please consider giving this a Gay twist. Instead of getting the wife servant gets to fuck Siddharth. That would be fun. Indians do not write Gay stories and it would be a big turn on. He can get to ride both husband and Wife. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Nice beginning! If you are going to divide the story into chapters, I would really request to keep the length of each chapter long enough to cover a major episode in the tale. Also, instead of the husband being the person in control who gives away his wife to the bull, it would be a great twist if it is revealed later that there was already some teasing going on between the wife and the servant, which kept the wife horny and provoked the servant into the daring masturbation session.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
It may be

The DNA test is too expensive to the monthly salary.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Interesting

Once I complained about lack of revenge stories from Indian Authors in LW. A Indian Author wrote me an answer to my feedback, that he wrote a Revenge Story. He put a part of his story, where THE WIFE DID HERSELF EXTREM CRUEL REVENGE AFTER WHORING ! Not the indian husband, but THE WIFE ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a country India????? I had to agree there was an Author who wrote a revenge story from India, but only with an Indian woman Count Monte Christo..............

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ythebadger (what a pathetic handle)

plenty of people in India that are adept at internet technology. It'll take about 15 minutes to find your real name and home address.

dangerouslydeaddangerouslydeadover 11 years ago
I am from India and I write revenge stories

Duna,

I am from India and I only write revenge stories.

Dangerouslydead

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Agree on Chapter length

Having short, choppy chapters creates problems. For example, it is obvious that Hubby is going to be an active facilitator of the eventual union of Sweetie and Ramu the Future Bull. Bull would NOT forget 'his station in life' without urging, and Sweetie would not see the house-servant as a superior sexual partner without Hubby involvement! Hubby MIGHT also eventually want to get stuffed somewhere, but only after some serious wife-watching!

Waiting to see how Ind34C fleshes this out, but in bigger chunks, please...and next time, put Ch1 in the title!!! PLEASE!

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
APOLOGY

@ dangerouslydead Hi I put your EXCELLENT REVENGE STORY "How Wonderful to Know" in my favorite collection earlier. I am sory I forgot to look at your biography in that time. I am sorry!!!!!! That story's plot is in the USA and I did not think you origines from India. I gave 5***** for your story.

Unfortunately The Indian authors are too populated in the cuckolding story section and I could not imagine...............Prejudice!

dangerouslydeaddangerouslydeadover 11 years ago
Indian Cuckold Authors

If you look at the Indian Cuckold authors, most of the new authors have the same agenda - Showing a Hindu lady cuckolding her husband with a Muslim guy. This is some subtle Islamic agenda to portray themselves as a sexual dynamite. Indiansubmale is a good example of such author.

That said, I might be in the 5% of Indian writers who writes revenge stories, most do write cuckold stuff so your typecasting as not off by any stretch of imagination.

In fact, I have often wondered why you don't write. I find your comments most readable at all times. Thank you for favoriting my stories. You will find more of my writings if you visit SOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

AWESOME!! Cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Erotic

How erotic to be able to watch another man masturbate as he fantasizes about being with your own wife. There is no shame in admiring a superbly well endowed man either, and to think that the friend is so fully engorged and so aroused while fantasizing about the man's wife while he strokes his huge member than the husband comes without touching himself? Excellent.

Siddarth was probably aroused not only by the size of the friend's manhood, but by thinking about the man being with his wife and her experiencing that huge penis. Perhaps he is also thinking about other forbidden things - about being in the room when it happens, or even joining in. Getting the man hard and putting that enormous organ into his wife for them - THAT is the greatest gift you can give your loved one.

It doesn't mean that you love her less, and it certainly doen't mean that she thinks anyless of her husband. It's just sex, not love. I look forward to more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Love it....i always imagine my wife been taken by a well endowed man. would love it if Sidharth goes on suck Ramu or even get fucked by him....I enjoy being humiliated by servants and drivers

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To dangerouslydead

Your premise,U.S.A. Your characters:Caucasian/black american .You don't write on India

Indian revenge stories-that makes a whole lot of difference.

user110user110over 11 years ago
deceitful asshole

put this in gay male stories. im tired of you faggots putting your cock loving stories in the LW category.

looking4itlooking4itover 11 years ago
ISM

hey ISM, is this you under a new name???

lol, honestly not going to read the rest of it because i'm sure it won't suit my taste. looks like a good fan base so far though

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
excellent story

plse continuee

indian34cindian34cover 11 years agoAuthor
Indian34c

Hi All,

thanks for your comments. Sorry have been really busy with work and have been travelling. I will post the second part as soon as i get time.

Suggestions from you all will be greatly appreciated. please let me know how you want the story to progress, I will try and incorporate it in my story as much as possible.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
dude finish this story soon...cant wait any more

dude finish this story soon...cant wait any more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
cant wait

post the next chapter soon man!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
whe

when u publishing the next part?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Disha! Disha! Disha!

That was amazing, at last a decent Indian story with so much scope.

Keep it good, if you need time take it but please don't rush it and ruin (cum in your pants) it. Looking forward to the next installment of dirty Disha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
time for update??

Its been a while now buddy, where is the update

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
omg

pleaaaaaase continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Updates

Updates Updates Updates

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Next part please

Time & again I read this story but where is the next part dear.... This story has so much scope

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So much demand for a sequel but no update from the author? Looks like a one hit wonder!

SabiiiiSabiiiiover 2 years ago

Tell if anyone want me to update the story in place of the real author

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous