All Comments on 'Not Since Then'

by Darkinside

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
why not make money off her then

if shes going to be a whore for cock really excite her shit with her he can retire and he will still have enough money to find him some nice pussy,,,as for her she will get plenty of dick just not hubbys he makes the money n supports her she gets dick and he gets some other women to provide great pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The Problem is Simple...

every time she is imagining 5 cocks, and NONE of them are his. This is an interesting vignette of a couple who is trying but destined to fail. I am no marriage counselor, but if the slut EVER wants to orgasm again w/ hubby, she needs to abstain TOTALLY from sex for at least 5 months (one for every cock that turned her into a degraded slut) and then MAYBE then, she would become desperate enough for hubby's simple loving, and somehow he could reclaim her. Having said all of that, really what is happening is a combo of guilt, pain, and lack of respect. They need counseling, and if ever to be made right, she has to realize how much this has hurt him, not just her in a selfish exercise of "well, hubby can't do it for me anymore". He might have made mistakes, but this was HER fault. Any woman who can't understand what she risks loosing when she chooses to indulge, doesn't deserve to get it back.

'

Scheherazade73Scheherazade73about 10 years ago
Missing the Point...

This is one of my favorite stories on Lit, and I should've commented back when I added it to my favorites but for what ever reason did not. The other comments are interesting in that they project such violent anger toward the wife. I didn't read this story as a treatise of blame against the wife. It's much more complex than a wife who can't get enough cock, for heaven's sake. And I think it speaks to finding one's own limits & boundaries - for giving and receiving pleasure and for love. I love rediscovering this gem every so often.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Gang Bang

It shows what strains that wanting to have the wife fucked by other men just to get your rocks off, it has apparently destroyed their relationship an therefore their marriage,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous