All Comments on 'Before the Switch'

by LovesKissingJacqui

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
regardless she cheated

alot of guys get off on the girl girl but she cheated. Hope he finds out and divorces her goodbye.

have a nice live.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hopefully, a smart husband that kicks her cheating ass to the curve.

Cheating is cheating is cheating. Whether with another man, another woman, a dog, a horse....

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 11 years ago
Well

Certainly was hot, and while I am not of the opinion that it ends a perfectly good marriage, I think you need to go to chapter 2 and make sure she tells her husband about her one time cheat...I am not to fond of either lady, her friend and her both betrayed David's trust....I think that betrayal of trust should be the focus of the next chapter....then you could build another story about how they all work it out...of course that is just me...if I could write I would but since I can't I can only hope you don't make David a wimp and don't allow the marriage to crash and burn...but that you do bring on some consequences for the betrayal by both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Jesus Rolerblading Christ

Ok, anon. we get it. You're still jacking off to Mittens and can't get over the fact that he lost. Maybe you should seek professional help. Oh, and good story btw. :-)

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
Women's Fantasies

Are different from men's. Not less interesting or sensual, just different. You don't really want to humiliate someone you love, you just want to titilate yourself with the thought.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
TRY IT YOU'LL LIKE IT

and maybe enjoy and participate, TK U MLJ LV NV

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Weak, but hot in spots

The characters are not well-established by the time any 'action' starts, and it starts poorly, and then 'ends' in an unlikely fashion. Weak!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Proofreading

The concept and (for the most part) writing are very good. I do wish you’d taken more time in proofreading and editing. The switch from past to present tense, then back to past, is disruptive to the flow, and there are some basic spelling and grammatical errors that could have been cleaned up before publishing. If you’d taken the time to do that it would have been an excellent story. As it is, I consider it good.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

So she's the cheating whore instead of her husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous