All Comments on 'Mom's Halloween Costume'

by DaddyJack

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more

nice like the way its going so far,dont forget the regret factor in the morning and most of a dont stop it's pretty good.-BG

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good stuff

Sat here with a good hard on so it worked at the right level. Good Stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good stuff

Should have fucked her roughly up the arse as well, instead of cuming in her box and just blown his load in her arse to avoid pregnancy complications. His mother "really is" a slut and he's just another dumb stupid motherfucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome

great first story!! liked the story , the style, and way it was written. Is mom pregnant or will the dad and aunt get involved? thanks

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
NICE STORY

PLEASE DON'T TEASE US, KEEP IT CUMMING. HA ! HA! LET THE DICK IN THE BOX RIDE AGAIN. THANK YOU. FIRST TIMER YOU GOT A FAN.

bobledoitbobledoitover 11 years ago
rubish

There are lots like this.If you jack off to this then so have no idear of sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Julia Ann

A lot of this was taken from a Naughty America scene with Julia Ann. I still gave it 5 stars, because it enhances that video and it isn't a complete copy and has a good spin off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice

I really liked the story and the style. I'm hoping you'll write a follow-up. I'm interested in finding out what happens next! Don't make us wait too long...

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A really nice story

But I'm sure I've read it before.

I would like to know if his mom and he had a sexual relationship and if she did get pregnant.

Thanks for the read

homerjayhomerjayover 11 years ago
not too shabby

I also noticed right away it was based on My Friend's Hot Mom with Julia Ann. Thanks,

RoukleyRoukleyover 11 years ago
ha! nice!

The first porno scene that got me totally got me hooked on Julia Ann- I had a VERY similar fantasy myself. NICE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This one was......

a fun read. Mom's a hoot and the kid was pretty funny too. Rock on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
There's a video that's like this

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=895777388

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
everyone knows that motherfucking is exciting and hot

What this story shows is that it's also lots of fun. Sure, Freddy's mom's a little tipsy, but that just allows her secret feelings to come out. Like plenty of mothers Debbie's real interested in how her baby boy has, well...developed. Specifically, how he's grown between his legs. When he was a kid, she used to call it his "little pippy" and his "little plums," and they'd giggle about it. Now Freddy's all grown up, and his pippy ain't so little anymore, it's a great big dick, and those balls of his are heavy and loaded. Like many, many sons, many more than people care to admit, Freddy's been real interested in that warm wet hole between his mother's legs, the same wonderful hairy hole he came out of. The moment is right, it's Halloween, and the barriers fall. Debbie wants her boy's big cock up inside her, she's aching for him to make a baby where he was once a baby, and Freddy thinks that's a pretty neat idea. He fucks his mother, he gives her the best cums of her life, and he unloads his hot young balls up his own mother's cunt and shoots her full of his creamy and very potent semen. Mission accomplished? You bet your ass.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
nope

about as dysfunctional as you can get

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love a Genie costume!

Such a sexy outfit to see your mom in. Such a small top to get off and reveal those amazing tits. Those Genie pants slide off so easily, leaving her in just a small pair of panties. I tore them off and said, "Now Genie, I want to see your box, and I want to use it too!" I love it when mom calls me "Master," as I fuck her like an astronaut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good reproduction of the video scene

Maybe if you had called the mum Julia Anne after the porn star who is in this story you ripped off might of been better just saying lol

DaddyJackDaddyJackover 6 years agoAuthor
Nobody Notices

Nobody ever notices when I take ideas from porn videos. Nice that someone did. And I will say, I did take the premise and the main character, as well as the opening action. But after the first sex scene (which was between mom & son, not mom and son's friend as in the video), it's all my own creation. So there ;-) DJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WTF

Just leave everyone hanging?

Omart57Omart57over 5 years ago
Cool!

Go get her Freddy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Costume

im curious, the costume debbie was going after, the "genie made famous on television before he was even born"...is that by any chance a reference to the tv show "i dream of jeannie"

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Seriously?

Dick in a box. That's the best plot device you could come up with? Obviously I have too much self respect to continue reading after that point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
i like this story

but read the rest to a point. author trashed it soon enough. 1 star over all.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

I like character development, both in depth and breadth. This story is lacking in this quality. Although the son recognized that his mother was not in full control of her facilities, he still took advantage of her. They freely wanted to have sex with each other; however, out of respect for his mother, the son could have "pullled out" per her wishes. A continuing sexual relationship and possible pregnancy could have been discussed when the mother was rational. The son is immature in that he does not consider the family unit ramifications of his actions. In real life, I have no problem with mutually consensual incestuous relationships. However, I do expect each party to respect the wishes and emotional needs of the other party while considering the psychological, self-confidence, self-awaeness, and mental ramifications of each person's actions.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
I'll never understand

The "pregnancy" fetish some guys have.

It's creepy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous