All Comments on 'Two Marines and a Soldier'

by storm_usmc

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
RecHikerRecHikerover 11 years ago
Interesting

I had to laugh as I read this story. Two badass Marines tie a female soldier to their bed so they can get to strip her and see her naked. hummmmmmmmmm! Chesty Puller would be proud of both Marines. LMFAO!!!

I still liked the story - BUT - It still only takes an ARMY of ONE!!

RecHikerRecHikerover 11 years ago
PS -

I stil gave you a 5 star rating for the good laugh!

RecHiker

madam_noemadam_noeover 11 years ago
Pretty Good

Not bad at all! Pretty damn hot & well done. My only complaint would be that it jumped around in time so much, having only 3 lines per scene in some places made it a little jarring.

It was damn hot, very well done otherwise, and I would love to see this continued!

trace_ekiestrace_ekiesalmost 11 years ago
Hot!

The story is superb - had to come back and read it again. And the girl is definitely a keeper!

AuntieSocial87AuntieSocial87over 8 years ago
amazing

Well written and hot. Keep writing!

IB_SmokinIB_Smokinover 7 years ago
Part 2 maybe part 3

More adventures with these three characters please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
If more people would allow thamselves to be tied and stripped

there would be a lot fewer frustrated people around. Also it would make dating easier.

Nice story, by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice, but confusing names

Thank you for the story. I enjoyed it. However, I was confused by the names of the two Marines. Seems that one is Michael and the other is either Neil, Chris, or Tutor. The inconsistent usage made it a little hard for me to follow the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Need a sequel

This was so freaking hot. Inconsistencies aside, I loved it. Did you three get together again? How did she react when you're u freed her??

Marklynda2Marklynda25 months ago

A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous