All Comments on 'A Gilf's Cum Slave Ch. 02'

by milfleglover

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice little story

but, man, Annabell was only 62 nor 82!

Did you have to describe all her physical shortcomings,,wrinkled flesh, bony old fingers, old wrinkled tits etc, etc.

Her sexual prowess over came all that and made her a beautiful woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A bit unrealistic

as far as granny's description. I am 68 and do not have a turkey wattle nor do I have a wrinkled neck or chest. My tits are full and large and firm - naturally. I love to fuck and my pussy gets wet easily. Perhaps you were thinking of an 82 year old granny?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
reply to anonymous

Dear Miss Anonymous,

Wow, I'd sure love to have some hot sex with you, kiss and lick your wet pussy, and hard clit. Then, french kiss you while my hands explored to sexy full large tits and pulled on your hard nipples, while I finger fuck you and suck your tits a long time. Would love to shoot my hot cum into your pussy or mouth too, you would be one hot sexy lover to this 57 year old man. Seen lots of great looking women in their 60s without wrinkles. Loved your hot comments, would love to masturbate for you while I watch you and hold you and kiss you, you sexy lady.

BradGoBradGoalmost 10 years ago
great story

i hope you'll write more sequels with her wearing black seamed stockings and sometimes making guys cum on them only to lick them clean, of course.

BAD BOY BILLBAD BOY BILLover 7 years ago
Grams Gets The Goo

Love the story, except for all the wrinkles description.. Go granny go..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Go granny! What an erotic story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermilfleglover@milfleglover
1973 Followers
Boston area middle-aged man who loves the sexy, firm legs of women my age, or even older. Love being scissored by legs like in this picture, a 72-year-old woman with stunning, muscular legs

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES