All Comments on 'Holloween and Drugs'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
john1946john1946over 11 years ago
Fun read

I like your stories, they are east and fun to read....Thanks

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 11 years ago
Another great story from you

Your standard is always high. This is one of the better ones.

likegoodwinelikegoodwineover 11 years ago
Another good story

JPB is always a terrific storyteller and this one is no exception. 5*

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
ok jpb

well done as usual - no cuckie there and kept his morals by not getting payback with a married woman. pretty cool. 5

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964over 11 years ago
Not to bad

til the end . Story was great as usual .But what if the tables was turned at the end of the story and Rob had went to a bachelor party and his hand ended up in some whores pussy and his mouth on another ones tit . Then the next day told Carol what had happened and said he had to much to drink . Do you think Carol would of forgiven Rob so fast . Not likely , but will never know because we did not write this story . I think he let Carol off way to easy for what he went through in the past with Beth .

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
WHATS A FELLOW TO DO

one slut out and gone...one in the wings...and a maybe, TK U MLJ LV NV

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
I Must Be Jaded & Its All JPB's Fault !

Its all here - cheating wives, backstabbing neighbors & lecherous co-workers, drugs, blackmail, revenge & gangbangs. I read it & barely raised a eyebrow. It's my fault, because I think I've read all of JPB. No new ground broken here unlike his entertaining recent serial ' Herman's Head '.

The author did a near self parody here & yet this might be the best Loving Wives submission in 3-4 days. In sum tells me more about the doldrums both author & genre are mired in. On his best days, JPB can do a wonderful debauched Elmore Leonard turn or even a sentimental coming of age saga.

I'm hanging in there until he does because even JPB's sloppy 2nds like this beat the median Loving Wives efforts of most others.

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
Step in the Right Direction

This guy was way better than your normal wimpy wishy-washy husband. I think accepting Carole's promise that she will not stray again sets Rob up for a repeat performance. A part of me suspects you gave Rob macho thoughts while you subjected him to repeated submissive experiences (laying in bed while his wife is being gang-banged in the next room, sitting upstairs while she is ravished on the dryer downstairs). Like you were tricking your readers into accepting cuckoldry by couching the narrative in macho verbiage. Very funny. Not.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
As with all of JPB's work, it's well written and edited with a well thought out storyline

A great revenge story with a good ending. I really enjoyed the story.

Thanks for the good read.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 11 years ago
Good read but one contradiction

Our hero is too straight to screw another man's wife even though her hubby screwed Beth, yet he is fine with forging signatures on automobile titles. And to keep Jim in jail a lot longer, why didn't he and Carol turn the tapes over to the DA? Lots of counts of blackmail . . .

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
gave it a 4

you can say Carol is just as bad as Beth, but there is a difference. Beth is a cheating whore, Carol was a slut. The difference is that Beth was married and Carol wasn't.

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
You Sir

Are a contradiction in Pose. Your story's go from WACC to BTB while all carrying the trademark JPB high level of writing

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
Very well written.

Good writing, with a great end. Felt good reading a good story.

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago
Here's the thing

I like JPB stories but I can't honestly say that I love them persè, here's the thing, I'm a HUGE BTB fan, jpb story line has a tendency to irk me a bit, case in point ; rob finds out he's in fact married to a gutter slut & she gets her rocks off by having rob eat her out knowing her lovers cum is in there, rob figures out that was her plan to have him clean her out & giving him sloppy seconds, you'd think by him knowing this in advance he'd keep his dick in his pants & his tounge in his mouth---but noooooooo, the revenge plan must have him eating & fucking the cheating sluts swampy, cesspool cum soaked pussy----why ?!--- this is what irks me! I'm starting to think that jpb likes cream pies & sloppy seconds but he's trying to put on a show, this isn't the first story I've read of jpb where he knowingly munch & fuck on the slut wives used up nasty pussy, I just want him for once to write a story where it doesn't involve him eating the sluts cunt knowing--not wondering --- she's just been fuck'd & she's trying to feed him another guys cum. Whewww now that I got that off my chest I'll move on to this idiotic story, here's the thing I'm not a very patient person, if I was in robs shoes & found out I unintentionally married a cum slut I'd get rid of the bitch, I don't have the patience to play "nice" knowing the skank was willing to drug me ; not caring if I'm allergic to that particular drug or I might overdose or might die from the dumpster sluts drugging--I most certainly wouldn't eat her pussy & stick my dick (if I had one) in that parasitic pool she calls a pussy! I've been married for 5 years--been with the love of my life for 10-11; I never would do such a thing to my hubby, if I found out he was sticking his used up dick in my pussy after he just got done fucking some alley way slut I'd cut it off & feed it to him with sautéed mushrooms, green peppers, tomatoes & sweet onions! I'm extremely territorial as well as a bit homicidial when it pertains to what's mine--so I can't fathom robs willingness to eat that funky shit his slut wife calls a pussy! Get real dude! As much diseases there is out here you can't go around just sucking, licking, eating & fucking anything without fear of pissing razor blades or catching that " As I Die Slow disease . If I found out my hubby is cheating or cheated on me I'd do things to him that would make Lorena bobbit's little episode seem like child's play & would make the devil himself toss his cookies--and that's saying a lot since I'm a bit squeamish .... I like jpb stories (some) which is why I read them, but somehow he never fails to piss me off towards the middle of his stories. Oh well what can you do?. Now lets move on to rob actually considering marrying another cum slut, why didn't he just stay married to the first slut if he enjoys sloppy seconds & cream pies? Why divorce her just so he can turn around & marry just another cum guzzling slut--except this time he knows what he's getting. She told rob she can't marry him because she enjoys the gang bangs so why the sudden change of heart?! Sluts can't change their spots regardless of who they "love". Robs asking for trouble if he falls into or marries this sad excuse of a whore, if Rob enjoys fucking her & her companionship --I say keep her as a non-paid whore that she is, as far as marrying her that would be intentionally marrying a cheap slut & expecting different results.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
As nearly always, Bob, you have put out a good story.

Carol did him right, Beth did him WAY WRONG. He handled it well.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Missed bet

First...Spell the TITLE right! (Correct in body of text!)

Missed bet ... Putting the valuables in a safe deposit box might be problematic. When Carol's hubby found they were missing, he could claim that Carol stole them, and a new bank box would be easy for police to find and get a court order to search. But, the money and other valuables almost certainly were the result of blackmail of some of those people who were videoed. That might complicate her hubby's decision to file charges against her, because that would uncover new crimes he committed. Sometimes, a sealed plastic box buried deeply in a friendly neighbor's flower garden for a year or so makes sense! Then, claiming it as gambling winnings for the IRS (maybe over several years) would keep the Feds from worrying about any spending over her known income! (Trying to outthink and avoid the IRS 'bite' is a fool's game...just ask Al Capone!)

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
where do these people live?

Every party turns into an orgy and every night out becomes a fuck session. I want to move to JPBland.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

once in a while he gives the man the edge but the women are always fucking cunts.

carvohicarvohiover 10 years ago
Hey Bob!

Most of the others have covered what I would say. Your stories are always fun to read. I routinely five you. I'll be working on the computer doing something tedious, and I'll flip over and read something you wrote, great diversion. You're a classic fiver!

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
spelling B

Another terrific JPB story. Well written and fast action.

It is funny to read the troll comments, they never seem capable of understanding the concept of fiction. JPB writes these fabulous Modern Urban Fairytales and does it so well they are fun to read.

Over the last couple of weeks, a wicked hypothesis has been percolating through my noggin. That in many of the LW stories, the conversations seem peculiar. That the male characters are talking in a female voice. And the women are talking in a male voice.

So I have been picking out stories by random from various authors and transcribing the dialogue in reverse. It's amazing to realize that the male authors are reversing the voices of the sexes, I would guess at some unconscious level.

That when the misogynistic BTB lynchmob of trolls are whining about the female characters, they are actually expressing their feelings of being inferior and unable to compete with real-life Alpha males. I gotta question their actual sexual orientation, cause they sure are lacking the self-awareness to be honest with themselves!

DunaDunaabout 10 years ago
Excellent revenge for you

@ fanfare I am a revenge story fan and I found my revenge for you. You should be closed into a room for 3 hours everyday and you should listen to a actor who read out CREAMPIE EATING CUCKOLD STORIES with monoton voice for you during 3 hours.

FD45FD45about 10 years ago
A minor quibble

teeter totter: a playground toy

teetotaler: one who abstains from alcohol.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
ALL HOLLOWS EVE

brings out the best in some and other not, TK U MLJ LV NV

MrVdogMrVdogalmost 10 years ago
Fords

Ford spelled the model name "Galaxie" not "Galaxy"

calflashcalflashover 9 years ago
ending

most of your stories have a week ending but this was the best I've read. In all, the usual JPB good story with the bonus of a fitting and complete ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
New Category?

Literotica needs a new category, separate from Loving Wives: Ass Fuckers.

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Smoothly done

I have to admit that was a well told tale full of moments, but I admit to tripping over the incidents of fraud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a thought

I guess you think that any woman gang raped loves it and is hooked for life. You ever worked in an emergency room or a psychiatric ward? I'm guessing not, and that you're totally fucking clueless.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Loved it

A fun and enjoyable read. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
An enjoyable read but boy!

Was there enough lying and cheating going on! None of the women were worth a plug nickel. I can't believe he'd turn his back on Carol, let alone take her into his house. How did he sleep at night with her next to him? I'd be worried about getting a knife in my back with her there.

ohyessssssohyessssssabout 9 years ago
bad choices=bad life

He marries one of the gang bangers....after the way she treated him after the arrests. The dumb shit can't belp shooting himself in the foot. He marries whores.

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 9 years ago
*****

LMAO!!! Holy crap! Was anyone tellng the truth in this tale?

mike9698mike9698almost 9 years ago
very good

for those of you that are mad that he got with carol. remember she was angry at him because she was blackmailed and she thought that beth was in the same shape she was.she thought he was sending her to jail and divorcing her over something that wasnt her fault. she didnt know that beth was helping drug him. JPB brings up a point ive always thought about. wives who get blackmailed in these stories, why wouldnt they trust that their husbands would believe them. if my girl came to me and told me that she was drugged and raped no way in hell would i be mad at her.now the asshole that did it would have some problems.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

he was fully right for not taking her back. Five stars.

amyyumamyyumabout 8 years ago
Cute and entertaining!

I liked it 5* worth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well written story, ridiculous ending

Naturally that fat assed Amyyum likes it. All things cheating and dumb. Why would he even let Carol in the door? She was one of the ones that planned to drug him. She's been involved with various types of blackmail with Jim. That makes her the last person to trust. She admits a man had his mouth on her tit and she had her hand on another man's cock. And you want to marry her? That has to be one of the most bone headed decisions in the history of Lit. Bad Bob, bad.

sinstalkersinstalkeralmost 8 years ago
?????

The guy always has to get him some semen in just about everything this author writes lol . "My wife just got done fucking her lover in the basement what should I do? I know I'll eat her pussy THEN I can say she fed me her cream pie and I can get mad". Just ridiculous every time. Hell most of the time the guy could take steps to keep this crap from happening but does he? NEVER!! I just have to wonder the author's motivation for including this in almost everything he writes.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Blackmail

I've said it many times: Why do these wives do MORE under the threat of blackmail than whatever they're being blackmailed for?

A wife gives a guy a blow job, and he says fuck me or I'll show your husband the BJ pictures. And she does it! Then he's got MORE to black mail her with!

With Carol here, her family are a bunch of racist assholes! If they disown her because of the tape she is better off without them, and then she can tell Jim where he ca n shove his tapes!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago

How come it's never hot women blackmailing some schmuck of a husband into mind blowing sex?

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 7 years ago

It really seems like the author has a semen swallowing fetish.

Though to be fair he might also hate it so much that it's his goto when he wants to disgust the readers.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 7 years ago
This was my second read of the story (I am going down your page again).

I enjoyed reading this story the best (I think) of all your stories. Of course there are nit-picking things that others have mentioned but when they occur in a story which I really enjoyed I tend to disregard them. I was fearful that you might let the protagonist and Beth reconcile (sometimes you do that more than I care for) but you did this one just right. Thank you for writing. Lamar

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another great one from the past to avoid the current crap

I'm going to start going down the list with one a day. Thanks for your long time work.

reasonable man

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
All your characters are cartoonish

that's why it's so ahrd to relate with any of them. Like watching any cartoon, it's entertaining but also ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@ lb _says

Semen swallowing is fetish now???

Some girls do, some girls don't.

All guys like girls that do.

Never figured they had choice if they allowed guy to cum in their mouth...unless guys were dribblers.

Having had that experience and the fact that experience had allowed me to develop quite explosive ejaculations. Case in point, one married female, specifically a college writing instructor who chased after me because of my very muscular arms - was always after me to grab her hair and say ''take that bitch'' while ejaculating on her face. I abhored shooting loads into the air but on second go round one day decided to do it. Mistimed pulling out from pussy and my semen exploded like cannon shot up and across width of queen size bed and loudly splatted against wall five foot away while still on rise. Might of given her a black eye if not for timing.

Point is whenever I have cum in a female's mouth, my semen is shot so far down her throat she doesn't have much choice but to swallow. Looks on their faces is always the same shocked expression

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaabout 5 years ago
6 years ...

and the stories are still getting commented on. This one I liked. I abhor the ones with no ending but I never question an author's reasoning.

I do admire longevity though. And JPB seems to be living on for a good long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It was a good story - with a HORRIBLE ending.

I was good with the general plot of the story. I was good with him putting Beth and Gary in jail. I was only okay with him letting Carol into his house and fucking her. I really wanted him to take ALL the gold coins considering what Gary had cost him. I was NOT okay with him letting Carol stay with him for a long period of time. Did he need to be reminded that Carol was right next to Beth fucking all those guys? And I was REALLY pissed when he heard Carol's story of the party, the fact that she had her tits out and a cock in one hand before she supposedly came to her senses and ran home. Why would any man with a lick of sense or an ounce of pride want to put a ring on THAT finger?????? Bad, Bob, BAD!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
good story

JPB doesn't give us many stories with characters we can actually sympathize with. His stories are usually clever and entertaining, but generally unsatisfying, so it is nice to come away with a good feeling.

BadHusbandMikeBadHusbandMikealmost 5 years ago
Missing something..

I feel like this should continue for another chapter or two on just the ex wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Fuck the piece of shit ex wife lol i know its just a story. I woulda done some pretty fucked up shit in return if some cunt ever did that shit to me. Woulda put that bitch on time square too

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
I guess some people just need to play

I wouldn't think Carol was a keeper, but she proves you never quite know. Good story. Makes me want to get a security system.

TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago
Liked it

And it had an ending! 4 stars.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Good one

Good JPB story with an ending. Enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I don't always like jpb but this one made me happy

I have no problem with reformed sluts. I was in love with one for 3 years until I had to move. Jenn is never far from my thoughts. I asked her to move with me but she couldn't leave her family. I often wonder if she thinks of me too. I hope so.

AlericAlericover 3 years ago
Sad but accurate

Beth didn't have the strength to say anything to her husband who would have stood by her, so why would she have the strength to give up being a slut? Short answer, she wouldn't. It's to bad really because she could have had a good life and ended up with nothing.

Carol I think hated being a slut as much as she loved it, and the internal conflict made her think before she went to far. It helps that she was honest from the beginning about who and what she was. I was happy to see her make the tough choice and give it up for Rob and the chance of something more meaningful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Scorched......

...... Earth, it’s a good thing. !!!!

Beth, still got off to easy, yes Rob divorced her and the Bitch got thrown in jail for her part and only got 10% of the assets; later repented with Ron, but she more than showed her true colors. That’s why she needs to pay even more !! For starters, putting her contact with someone who has crabs. Post all her taped material on line, while she was in jail, may as well make a few bucks. Make copies and send them to her friends and every family member, including her former employer; all sent anonymously. Finally set the Bull Dykes on her ass and make Beth their personal Bitch and once they grew tired of her, pass her off to the next and so on. That would cover the Interest and most of the Principle.

With Carol, breaking free from Jim and realizing what was at home (Rob) she choose wisely and burned Jim the best way she could !!!

As for Jim, putting up bounty while he’s in jail to making him someone’s Bitch, of course this would include getting his teeth knocked out, oh the sacrifice one must make to keep others happy. Then when either serving his time or getting early release frame his ass for parole violations.

The expression best says it all “It’s good to be The King” and Scorched Earth is good a thing too. 5 Stars !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I swear this is the last time I will read or comment on JPB story. I don't know why I haven't learned my lesson. They are largely the same. They are largely adolescent. They almost always have racist elements. This one is it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WTF?

Since you wrote it, I have to assume it turned you on. Would you actually go down on, much less fuck a woman that just got through fucking someone else? And then start to live with the other woman from a gangbang? Why not just cut the middleman out and go suck a dick. 1 star

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Glad he dumped the slut; even if he kept the slut next door. At least he got some money from her!!!

Myhands316Myhands316about 3 years ago

To the annoying mouse, two comments down... He wrote it because that is the story he wrote. Might not what he had in mind when he set pen to paper or fingers to keyboard, but that is how the story unfolded. Oh and there is s huge difference between I write this to turn myself on; and I write because I love writing and I'm trying to do better at it. What gets me is the people who think because this is the story he wrote that must be what he or she is into. So, if that is the case, why are my Lesbian Romance stories so highly rated? I'm a STRAIGHT male Who is into Heterosexual intercourse and sexual activity. It gets written because it is this little thing called FICTION! So yeah, like it or not, it is the story and you can vote accordingly. Besides that, have yourself a Merry Little Christmas....

Myhands316

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

To Myhands - I not only agree with your response to numb nuts a thought came to me. By his words, if you write about it - you own it, so everything he accused JPB of he is guilty of himself I guess. Thank you for your story Bob. You have a hell of an imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Entertaining story

But in his shoes I'm not sure I wouldn't have taken ALL the gold and sent Carol packing. She was downright hostile to him when Jim was arrested and I'd always be worried that I might not wake up some morning if she was sleeping under the same roof. Besides she has to be pretty stupid not to be able to find the stuff in Jim's den. She would have had plenty of time to rip the entire house apart, find the stuff, pack up and move across the country. Who's going to find her or even look for her?

mainer42mainer42almost 3 years ago

you do tell a good story no nitpicking here

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

Gangbangs aren't really that fun IMHO. They are tiring, you get sore all over, your mouth gets tired, and the guys never give a fuck about you. They just want to get off and at a certain point are just fucking you without care so they can get theirs. It reads a lot hotter than it really is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This made me sick. Who would go down on his wife knowing she fucked someone else, even if she did shower? No one but cucks. He had enough proof with the first recording. No fucking need to wait for more proof. Throw the slut bitch to the curb. Also, I wouldn't knowingly get with a bitch who did gangland even if they were 'blackmailed'. So the second slut is shit out of luck.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterabout 2 years ago

It beggars the imagination to suppose this moron would trade one train pulling slut for another. Carol’s abrupt about face from a screaming harridan to a victim was just too bizarre to be believable, but you also expected the reader to believe Rob would go down on his wife knowing she had just been in the basement screwing the neighbour! Over the top and you got way too cute at the end.

DearfieldDearfieldover 1 year ago

Good fictional story, I found the story interesting, too many read these stories and get caught up in them. 3 and half stars.

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

1 star and even that much is debatable. no other comment is necessary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Should have charged her with sexual assault. He didn’t consent to being exposed to another man’s fluids, and he had video of her admitting she did it deliberately!

However, the better option than going to the police is to block all the exits except the front door, right before the party. Once he gets up from faking being passed out, light a candle across the room, turn on the gas stove, block the door from the outside, and wait for the fuel air explosion!

After all, if your enemies are going to make it easy by gathering in one place…

ZK

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

"You could do that to your own wife? What kind of man are you?" - LOL! His wife cheats on him,drugs him to have gang bang on his bed, and Carol is upset about how HE treated his wife?

redboat7redboat7about 1 year ago

Great Story!! Loved it!!

Dry_opinionDry_opinion11 months ago

Twisted romantic story. Thanks for sharing.

oldtwitoldtwit3 months ago

Oh you made this a good story by the slightly unusual plot, loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
8976 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...