All Comments on 'Anjali's Fun Night In Jaipur'

by blue_all

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice story

nice story, could be more descriptive

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Indian slut

Typical of blue_all- WACC stories -willing or not

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Typical Indian Tripe

1* Always the same story just change the names

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Reminds me of an Audie Murphy quote

concerning his Western movies - '"Same story - different horse."

Same story - different names.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
unrealistic

Anyone who has been into an indian restroom will never lie down on the floor for passion!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
i enjoy my life

fuck fan@ enjoy

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
VERY EROTIC; TOTALLY REALISTIC. MY CUP OF TEA. ANJALI IS A TRUE LOVING WIFE! I GAVE YOU A 4.4/5 (88%)!

My wife underwent a transformation in her early 30s. We already had one child. She had a good job (so did i). She became self aware & self confident. She was very well dressed. Then she got promoted to a job that involved some business travel... Her self self confidence made her better in bed. Has she been practicing love making when away? Her drawers were full of classy-cum-sexy undergarments. Every day she looked like a million bucks.

At first i did not like her business trips (they made me jealous).

Later i realized that what happens while she is away on stays away.

When she was 36 she told me she was pregnant. She told me point blank I was the father: "For a while you were jealous. I repeat, it's yours! Do you want it? Do you still love me? If you don't love me, we had better not have this child. I never stopped loving you & never will."

I still think she cheated on me when & if a perfect opportunity presented itself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous