All Comments on 'Horny Ride with Mom'

by maithunam

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep going

Very nice build up. Keep the story coming.

More on scat, pissing, threesomes, milking......

bobledoitbobledoitover 11 years ago
ENGLISH

NEVER MIND THE CONTENT. IF YOU WANT TO WRITE IN ENGLISH THEN GO AWAY AND LEARN IT.

BiskitBiskitover 11 years ago
Love Indian Incest

Unlike many readers, I really get off on the 'broken' English Indians use. Don't stop, keep writing and do try to improve your English but for now, I think it charming and never fail to jerk off reading Indian incest stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please, please, please

Don't write a part 2. Let this POS story die. I actually fast forwarded to the end just to give you 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Doesn't it ever occur to these critics that other dialects are valid?

Just because somebody called Webster rewrote English in an attempt to give Americans their own identity doesn't mean the rest of the world has to copy them. English is spoken around the world (thanks to the Brits) and each version has its own delights and is no better or worse than any other.

marduk10000marduk10000about 11 years ago
good story

really enjoyed it. fuck the haters . pls write more

tatasulttatasultalmost 11 years ago
pl continue

hello, I loved your story and waiting for another sequel...for many days i eagerly waited for this story, your story have affection, love, and romance, then sex, with very own relationship...pl continue in this flavour....son sould mary mom and sis both and make his first night with both brides at one bed, or it'll be interesting if the firstday insteed of first night at a loanly outdoor places....also add pregnency, breast feeding, urine...but i dont like shit includes...you can continue mom and sis birth a son and a dau, and both of them at their maruity want to marraige like did their dad and mom...

goodguysamgoodguysamabout 9 years ago
mom

nice exiting story cover all aspects

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Excellent theme and style.

Suggest much more explicit dialogue, less narrative.

It is the dialogue that is the more sensual and dynamic.

Add more water sports, eating shit , impregnation for added spice.

Looking forward to more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So hot

Came in my briefs while reading it.Going to eat it now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
In bed naked with mom!

I pushed my mom's tits together and alternated sucking each of her hard nipples. My cock was as hard as it's ever been, and leaking pre-cum as I moved on top of my mother. I slid my cock down her pubic hair, and rubbed her clit with my head. "I want your cock inside me," my mother said. She was very wet as I worked my cock into her pussy. I wanted to start slow, but after just a few strokes my mom was moaning loud. "Oh yes, oh harder, give it to me," she told me. I began thrusting hard, and fast, smacking into my mom's tight pussy. "Oh yes, oh yes, don't stop, don't stop!" she yelled. I came just after her orgasm started, and she got even louder as my hot sperm shot against her pussy bottom!

mmnazixmmmmnazixmmalmost 3 years ago

Nice story.. post the remaining onessoon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous