All Comments on 'What You Can't Have'

by superpaniccrushlove

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Your story could have been much better if it wasn't so rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
short & sweet

You might have dragged it out a bit more but it was still super-hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a bit unrealistic

i couldn't finish it was so bad, if he was so upset about the way she acted with derek there is no way he would be around her he would find a way to stay at college as to avoid her. try to keep it more believable and STOP RUSHING THINGS it would take years for him to want to be around her again.

ChasBChasBover 11 years ago
Giving In

Liked the resistance, then the complete giving in to desire at the end. It's how it might really happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice short story

Very real feelings that many siblings have. Helping each other out not even going all the way can be beneficial. It can be very worthwhile, more should try it.

DPheonixDPheonixover 11 years ago

I liked it. You could have delayed the action a little more and gave it a bit more build up, but its pretty decent for a short

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This is incest, a sin. Against the Bible, remove it.

shytxgrlshytxgrlover 11 years ago

Really? You spout that on an erotica site for a story you obviously read...isn't it a sin to read this in the first place? I think you need to find a new site, get over it or shut up. Or at least come out of hiding when you comment since you felt compelled to leave feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

This was a great story! Thanks I loved it all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
goes against human nature

as said by someone else if he was so upset by the way she acted he would have found a way to stay at college and avoid her. he sure would be home hanging around he would get a job a school and ask to work every holiday and every summer. keep it believable if it makes you say NO WAY you did it wrong if it makes you say YEAH I CAN SEE IT HAPPEN you did it right THIS IS DONE WRONG.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

been cumming in my sisters for 30 yrs now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I want my big bro to do that to me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
total trash that needs to be deleted

i agree with two others just way to unrealistic, no way he would hang around when derek arrived especially after seeing her give a blowjob. after he saw her he would have packed his stuff and gone back to college KEEP IT BELIEVABLE PLEASE AS IS IT SUCKS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

You need to write a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yeah!

One of the hottest stories I've ever seen on Lit.!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous