All Comments on 'Son and Mom Have Sex Ch. 01'

by MomsCum

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Oh! What a wonderful experience and told simply beautifully so that readers can go allong with every sequence. I almost cum in together with the guy in fantasy of doing my own mom.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
TOO SHORT

BUT SOME TIMES , SHORT STORIES ARE THE BEST. YOU HIT THIS BALL OUT OF THE PARK. PLEASE KEEP IT UP. A SECOND PART TO THIS STORY WOULD BE NICE ,TO SEE HOW YOU AND MOM ARE DOING. A GOOD READ. KEEP GOING LIKE THIS AND YOU WILL HAVE LOTS OF FANS . IF I MAY I WOULD LIKE TO BE ONE. THANK YOU

camo1980camo1980over 11 years ago

Very nice first chapter I hope you continue the story.

cannonsblazingcannonsblazingover 11 years ago

You've got to continue with this story.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
mom/son

beautiful nice that mom was a larger lady to not often seen in these kind of stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
*****

I agree with the others. Well done. I hope it continues. One carp: the nine inches. Why does he have to have a cock that big? Well, why not, you counter, but it seems to me that too many men (and women?) equate cock size with pleasure when we know our biggest sex organ is between our ears. Also, I understand a woman's vagina only has nerves for the first 3 or 4 inches. Dead above that. There might be a feeling of "fullness" that enhances the experience for a woman but "nine inches" is a trigger for the involvement of our brains and imagination. It's not like a nerve-sensitive vagina experiencing all nine inches stimulating her to fantastic orgasms. That said, keep fucking her, and tell us about it some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Straightforward, to the point

So many stories misdirect or mislead; this story is clear about its plot and the caption description is even more to the point. Simple, brief, and complete. That alone is its own mark of excellence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story

A lot of real feelings and emotions in this story. Many son's would welcome opportunity to please mom anyway they can. Went a little too far at the end.

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 11 years ago
nice

good believable mom/son story always hot and erotic,

why not go forward and see how it goes, Is it true??

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Different definitions of "fat".

"My mom is plus sized, five foot three, 185 pounds, not fat, just nicely full-figured..."

Dude, news alert: Five foot three and 135 or so pounds is "nicely full-figured". Five foot NINE and 185 pounds or so is "nicely full-figured." Five foot three and 185 pounds? That's fat.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
The story is really sweet and filled with emotional love and affection

I just wanted to read about them fucking the next morning in her bed where he moved into with her and knocked her up with his baby.

Perhaps the author will give us another chapter telling of the next five years of their life.

Thanks for the read

mom7764mom7764over 11 years ago

verry hot and seems so real

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

Very hot and very exciting like the way you write hope this is not the last we hear from you keep it up

james_38671james_38671over 11 years ago
HOT

is this true, i always wanted to fuck mom , i know now i probably could have

i was too nieve i think she wanted too. i did fuck my aunt, her sister for years

great story telling i would enjoy more esp if true anyway sounds like it

Mikey48Mikey48about 11 years ago
Dirty Talk

I love it when the Mum talks dirty to the son while they are fucking

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"Her fingers curled around it and she slowly stroked it, marveling in the dick that she wanted, no needed, inside her, her son's dick, in his mom's pussy."

That's her boy's fat 9-incher that his mother's marveling at. I agree with the last commenter, it's totally great when a son and his mom talk really dirty as the boy's jamming his big cock up his own birth canal. He tells his mother he'll be unloading his young balls up his mother's mommy-hole, mom begs her big hunky boy to cream the same cunt he came out of. The mother's just as desperate to get her son's load of creamy sperm as he is to shoot it up her mommy-twat. Up his mother's twat is where a boy's sperm belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Secret

I have only squezzed my mom's boobs but she does not allow me to fuck her.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 9 years ago
Looks like he need to move back home and share a bedroom with his new lover.

What's the chance that he gets his mom pregnant if he is fucking her a couple times a day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Joan needs what Harry's got.

After five years, his sister and brothers have heard Harry fucking his mom hundreds of times. They don't mind though, she doesn't cry anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WHAT A PITY

The author knows what should turn people on but his command of the English language is lacking to say the least ,. I have seen better stories etched onto the

Walls of Cairo doss houses . Another thing why do many mothers in these fanciful tales have 42 BB tits

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOTTEST INCEST

Harry and his mom are the main. Two pieces of the story just as in chess there are King and Queen. Loved each word of the incest/taboo story as a matter of fact, this is what makes the story sizzling HOT. Bravo and kudos to Harry for knocking up your mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My mother

Kord olin emaga uusaasta peol ja tantsisime.Järsku tundsin tantsuajal ema kätt minu püksiauku pigistamas mis ajas mind punastama.Pärast koju saabudes katsus ema veel mind sealt ning venitas mind magamise tuppa.Seal tegin emaga oma esimese imelise niku.Mina ise elan linna teises otsas ja kui ema mind külastab siis saan kohe aru et ema tahab nikku saada.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

His mother became his slut just like my mom and aunt I fucked both of them end up being knocked up by me sametime 3 of us live together and in same bed they go down on each other too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Son

Oma ema on imeline nikkuda.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 2 years ago
Tender love story

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhabited sex. Reminds me of my mother and myself except we teased for 3 years before making love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Only 5' 3" tall 13st 3lb with 42DD tits fuck she's a pocket rocket.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

I found this story to be a beautiful love story between mother and son who recognized and accepted each other as human. Based on family history, Harry has to assume many duties at an early age. His mother knew him well enough that she could talk to him about anything without judgment. The son sensitivity to his mother emotional and sexual needs was wonderfully described.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous