All Comments on 'Blindfold Trick'

by jamesjohnstone

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome

good to kno he made hat bitch realise who was the boss. let him rape her somemore before she willingly takes it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Actually...

Yeah, that was pretty awesome. Fix the laying thing, and also "sat" when you mean "sitting", and the some of the speech punctuation, and you're good. The story was told very well, especially the sex. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

fucking great

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 11 years ago
More

This screams for a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

lol that was funny :p good story dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
THAT WAS AMAZING

One of the best stories i've read in a long long time 50000/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good but ...

The "Camera Clicked" is a lot better under any point of view. Any plan to release a third episode?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
omg

i want to fuck my mom now shes tots hot hell yea

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
getting mom pergnant

I got mom pregnant and she love it ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very realistic story....

Would be interesting to see where, it goes. Maybe the mom enjoyed herself or she could become a sex slave to her son and get used for his pleasure... More Please!!

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
not cool

rape is rape no matter how you "trick" it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lol

rape is rape? stories are stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Wish he'd let her continue to think he was David until she was cumming and lifted the blindfold right at that point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
a good story, with a twist

Suppose a mother is lying spread out naked on the bed and blindfolded, her bountiful tits on full display and her hairy cunt wide-open and welcoming--I wonder how many boys could honestly say (a) they wouldn't get so hard that their young cock was practically busting out of their pants, and (b) they wouldn't take that hard young cock of theirs and just shove it up their own mother's cunt up to their balls? Come on, most all boys have one time or other flirted with the idea of trying out their own mother's vagina, the same vagina they came out of, at least once, just to see what it feels like. The ones lucky enough to actually do it report that it's the best feeling they've ever had. Nothing compares with blowing your balls up the warm wet hole you came out of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I had moved away for work, visited back home after 7 weeks, I was 19. My 2 sisters were there, younger, it was good, mum was worried , are you looking after yourself. I wrestled around with my sisters, we always did that, but now one was 17, she yelled out to mum, come and help us, she did, it was fun, but to be honest my cock went semi hard. After we stopped, we had dinner, my sister went out with her boyfriend, my younger sister went to bed. My mum and I talked, she asked if I had a girl friend, I said no, no time, she said I think it is about time you got one, smiling at me and I don't think you should go wrestling your sisters. I went and showered, mum walked into the bathroom, it had always been like that but now I was older. I stood there drying myself, my mum said how my little boy has grown, come and say good night before you go to bed. I walked into her room, a towel around me,she was putting cream on her legs, I caught a glimpse of her pussy, she said oh, as I get older I need to use more moisturizer, she didn't close her legs, your sister isn't here, she usually rubs it on my back, would you mind. Oh, ok, she turned, lay on her stomach, lift my nightie, I did, sheer panties on, for a mid forties woman she was still in great shape. I squeezed some cream on to her back, rubbing, oh strong hands, mmm, my cock again hardening. mmm, lower, she lifted her hips, pulling her panties down to below her buttocks, I rubbed her lower back, harder, I had to straddle her to rub harder, so I did, moving my hands up, along her back, my cock nestling along her buttocks. Mmmmm, that feels good, wiggling her bottom, her legs spread further, I lifted up my towel came off, mmm, that feels better. I moved, no don't move, her legs opened, see, this is why you need a girl friend, she lifted, I felt her hand touch my cock, pulling it down against her pussy. Put it in, please its o.k, put in in me, I hesitated, please, I pushed forward, my cock entering her very wet, warm pussy until I was against her, oh yes, give it to me son, I started to fuck her, I grabbed her hips, pulling her back onto her knees, oh shit, what are you doing, oh yes, that's it, give it to me, aaagh, aaaaagh, her pussy tightening around me, then very wet and relaxed as my cum pumped into her, oh my god, yes, give it to me, that's it, oh yes, yes. She collapsed forward, I followed, my cock still in her. Perhaps that is the reason why I have always liked older women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ruined it with the obvious eventual "twist"

Any hidden identity story ends with "mom" discovering the identity. It's trite, it's stupid, and it ruins the fantasy entirely. And every single one ends like this. She either finds out and loves it or finds out and hates it. What a waste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
bullshit

Bull shit rape story...

Johnny0432Johnny0432almost 7 years ago
I was disappointed in how this story turned out

I hoped it would turn mom into his lover, but it was a rape story in the end...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Rape

is not erotic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow...

Maybe this story was the best. I really loved that 😍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
?

Not into Rape stories 1 star...

VictorDoUrdenVictorDoUrdenalmost 5 years ago

not caring for this but its seems and feels unfinished

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I love blindfolded nonconsent stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1 star

it's a rape story. Prison is too good for sonny boy...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
?

Never though murder could fit in a story till this one. It would be a fitting end.

Dorsmine4Dorsmine4about 2 years ago

Loved this. She got what she wanted.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

So much for respect, appreciation and emotional caring for a mother from her son. For the past 18 years, she took care of him. For some reason during the past 4-6 months, she has gotten on her son's nerves. If the mother has any sense, she will through the bastard out once he releases her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous