All Comments on 'The Day My Life Changed'

by vickivale

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
GeanKayGeanKayover 11 years ago
Excellent

You too must be a top chef, I have just left your table wanting more.

Very well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
*****

Interesting first effort. You should continue.

Five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

You had an amazing start, I would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Very well done for a first time. I'd like to see more.

vickivalevickivaleover 11 years agoAuthor
Gee Thanks

Just thought I would let you know that I am going to revise this story a bit to help it flow better and to take some things I thought were overly done. It makes me smile that the way it is that you appreciate it and was able to follow along. I promise there will be more with these two just I guess you can call it...a literotica sitcom LOL. They will be back I have more to say about them and I would be remiss not to share it with you. Thanks Again. I was really surprised that my first attempt was not rejected. To my surprise it was approved and people (you) had already started reading and commenting. :)

Prttyrckstr101Prttyrckstr101over 11 years ago
Please continue

I love the beginning so far, 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great start, good beginnings must be continued.

Lovely first attempt, very good beginning to a great story line. Don't stop, continue this and build it up well. Looking forward to more interesting parts of this story.

FrkyNymphFrkyNymphover 11 years ago
Excited

Great start, especially for you first story. I look forward to getting to know these characters more.

C_frommnC_frommnover 11 years ago
Great Story

I know you said you would Not be updating this story any time soon but you should consider doing so in the Future. this was just a "tease" of what two people can feel . It should be allowed to run its course Good or Bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Vicki Vale, huh?

A nice little story with promise!

Using the name of Batman's news photographer/ reporter girlfriend as a nom de plume is a nice touch.

Best wishes with your future endeavors!

vickivalevickivaleover 11 years agoAuthor
Update

I have decided on a new chapter for these characters. I hope to upload it by next week. I am reading and listening to those that have contacted me personally. Thanks again for reading my first attempt at fiction and especially erotic literature. More to come soon.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 11 years ago

I'm excited you decided to write more on these two. There is something sexy flowing between these characters.

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
excellent story keep em coming

This is very incomplete please go on thanks favorite author!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous