All Comments on 'A Naughty Nurse for Ned'

by MsSandra

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
kdeanjrkdeanjrover 11 years ago

Great story had a similiar thing happed to me . Please keep the stories coming!

josephstevensjosephstevensover 11 years ago
If Carlsburg Did Nursing Homes....

I can't wait to get into one of these homes....what fun! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please do a sequel or sequels

I want to read more about Sandy, Ned, & Betty and their hot adventures!

freakricanfreakricanover 11 years ago
Awesome story

Dam what i wouldn't give to meet Sandy and Betty! i will spend alot of time with them in my fantasies. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More please!!

Love your work. This one definitely needs a second chapter!!

AvazinaAvazinaover 9 years ago
Story was good, except...

I really liked this story until I got to the end. The Lesbian thing really kills the momentum.

missnottimissnottiover 9 years ago
needs a part 2

I absolutely love this story. I want more!

blacklexusblacklexusabout 8 years ago

Very nice story....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

My wife told me almost the same the same thing that she had a patient that has a biggest cock she has ever seen. She gave him a hand job everytime she gave him a bath or he took a shower. She said she gets wet and she told him how she adore his big cock and he makes her cum when she played with his cock. She told me that she had never let him fuck her or fingered her when I asked her if she ever sucked him or let her touch her pussy however I did not believe her.

garolopevigarolopeviabout 5 years ago
We need a Sequel !!

This story is great !! Need to know about Ned and his naughty nurse and her superior !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous