All Comments on 'Catching Mommy: Daughter Domme'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
camo1980camo1980over 11 years ago

Very nice, can't wait for the next chapter.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 11 years ago
A fine piece of work!

I look forward eagerly to the next chapter - thanks once again for your marvellous imagination and skill in writing. Five stars - as always!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Chapter

I have been following this, another great chapter.. Loved reading it altho it was a bit shorter than i am used to in reading your stories...

Keep it up and alls i can say is i didn't have to wait until 2013 for another round...

rivertown_ratrivertown_ratover 11 years ago
Loved it.

You are such a prolific writer, I just don't know how you find the time to turn out so much volume and yet maintain such high quality. Kudos to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Olivias fan

Great series. I can see where it is headed but I'd rather have Olivia holding the winning hand and turning Victoria and her mom into obedient slaves. Not to be I guess. 2013? are you kidding? Not a Christmas present for your fans?

josephstevensjosephstevensover 11 years ago
Entranced...

Great story and series...you paint a scene, lady! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

omg i cant wait for 2013. This is your best series yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i agree with olivias fan

Love the story. I think it would be incredibly hot to have olivia win in the end and make bother mother and daughter her slaves. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Olivia's Corner

Absolutely would love for Olivia to win, support that 100%.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another good chapter

I am all for Olivia winning also but i'm sure this isn't a democracy. The benevolent silkstockslover, I hope you give the story the same love you've shown all your others because I love your style. Whichever way this goes I hope there's a totem pole of which family stays on top, a lot of humiliating e-mail tasks, and nylon foot worshipping. It gets pretty sexy when a bratty girl's unreasonable requests get indulged at the expense of others without thought.

These stories really remind me of another author that writes similar stories:

ftp://ftp.asstr.org/pub/Authors/Cowgirl/ (with loyal daughter my particular favorite). Sorry if linking isn't allowed in comments but I just hope these stories take on a new dimension like character introspections that lead to greater submissiveness. The chipping away of self-esteem as their body betrays them would be delicious.

misgoody22misgoody22over 11 years ago
i dont want oliva to win

i do want oliva and victoria to have sex with a lot of scissoring. love this story, and love the rival of course.

CrankThzJackInDaBoxCrankThzJackInDaBoxover 11 years ago
{part2} {part3}:

i've did officially read all of the part2 other day [wellllllllll] finished reading...

EXCELLENT + FANTASTIC + ENCORE + BRAVO + PHENOMENAL.......

this franchise has quickly become one my favorites entire site for incest......

i've want more i've need more i've command more i've demand more...........

i'll have to agree with alota the comments - it would be awesome for *olivia*

actually winning the war {buttttttt} it would be awesome *olivia [[&/or]]

victoria* to simultaneously have domination going over both mothers............

it would be awesome as well to have *olivia ~ victoria* completely dominate

each other.....it seems *olivia* is better controlling for the domination {butttttttt}

*victoria* actually bedded both the mothers............ of course don't put

everything going directly in one story

CrankThzJackInDaBoxCrankThzJackInDaBoxover 11 years ago
completely forgot:

i've didn't actually read the part3 being in it's entire..... bits pieces

here there on off

fallensaviourfallensaviourover 11 years ago
am i the only one

who wants victoria to win?

MissTruthMissTruthover 11 years ago
I want Victoria to win!!

I think it would be great if Victoria triumphs. Having Olivia become submissive would be so sexy. All the things Victoria could have her doing..... Taking her places sexually and mentally where she never thought possible and loving it. I think Olivia is probably in love with Victoria and that is why she did all this to begin with. I can't wait!!!!

1Martiniman1Martinimanover 11 years ago
Exquisite Story!

Fabulous...fabulous...fabulous! I'm loving this story, how well written it is and it's extreme erotic quality. I can't wait for the next chapter, as it is with every story by Silkstockingslover.

newuser1newuser1over 11 years ago
Next Chapter

I loved the story and can't wait till the next chapter. Is it possible we can have it before 2013? If not I guess I will have to just read your other stories in the mean time which is not a bad thing at all. I am also hoping that Victoria also wins. I loved how she has been playing everyone without them knowing. And to see Olivia go through what she forced Victoria's mom to go through would be awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very good.

I like your story and this chapter is excellent.

I want that Olivia and Victoria falls in love and dominate each other.

If it is not possible I want that Victoria wins.

I look forward eagerly to the next chapter.

I hope to read the next story with Bree in the serie Lesbian MILF seductress

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Absolutely Brilliant

I really love all of your stories especially the Catching Mommy Series.

My only nit pick would be that in the notes you said the characters were english and thus using english words such as arse, but you still used Mom instead of Mum, thats just me being nit picky though, great work!

MPsslavetommyMPsslavetommyover 11 years ago
I love it

Good series. - I anxiously await the next (but I hope not final ) part.

tndrsoultndrsoulover 11 years ago
i need more

Oh please don't make us wait too long. This is so freaking hit as are all your series..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Very well written. The sex is getting better and better.Needs to be more pain and bondage. Can not wait for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More, more!

It is already Jan, 2013; time for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
OMG I can't wait

I can't wait to find out what happens next, this story is amazing!

DarkSoul_DragonDarkSoul_Dragonabout 11 years ago

im so enjoying this cant wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

It would have been soooooo much better if she would've at least acted like she was mad for her mom picking her enemy over her at first! She just goes on and doesn't punish her or act like it made her mad! That was sooooooo wrong for her mother do to her and their should've been more repercussions to create some tension. Yes she is a terrible mother and when her daughter said no she wasn't or that's ok the tension dropped significantly! 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
on your next story

ignore wat that guy said bout bondage your story is great so far cant wait for the next one you are really good at making stories so thanks

shaide87shaide87about 11 years ago
Please!!!!

Please continue this!!! I need it!!!!

heavyg15heavyg15about 11 years ago
More Soon PLease

Can't wait for more Olivia Sounds like a REAL Bitch

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 11 years agoAuthor
Authors note

Him

I hope to write a couple more chapters of this one...would love suggestions as I try to get to the climatic confrontation...still unsure who wins...

Jasmine

Lyqs2LyqLyqs2Lyqabout 11 years ago
Victoria should be victorious!!! Lol

Victoria should be the Domme of all. Over her Mom, Olivia, Olivia's Mom, and the group that gets together. Just a suggestion.

You are an amazing writer. I have read several of your stories, and they are all spectacular.

heavyg15heavyg15about 11 years ago
MORE

More Quickly Please Great Story

heavyg15heavyg15about 11 years ago

Can't wait to see what's next I really want to see Olivia get hers

TheOriginalAnonymousTheOriginalAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Team Olivia!

I would love for Olivia to win. Please, please have Victoria submit. I am submissive, and so I much prefer to read from the point of view of the submissive, so that makes this an easy decision. In addition, I believe that it would be even more delicious for the character setting the trap to fail. For Victoria to set the trap for Olivia, thinking she has the upper hand (and rightfully so, since Olivia is unaware that Victoria has discovered her secret), yet still submitting to Olivia in the end would be so much more debasing for Victoria, I think, than it would be for Olivia to fall for Victoria's trap.

kaidmankaidmanabout 11 years ago
victoria wins please

I would love to see Victoria win as that other girl is not really deserving of being dominant of her and we can see it in the way she obsesses over her she proved she isn't a proper slave when Victoria took her mother back from olivias thrall and she even took olivias mother as well so she is holding all the cards and took from her enemy

TheHuntressHandlerTheHuntressHandlerabout 11 years ago
MORE!

What more can I say except that love your writing! I cant wait for your next installment. As a Dom I love your mommy sluts and their thigh high stockings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
To Lyqs2Lyq and Author

Lyqs2Lyq

Victoria should be victorious!!! Lol

Victoria should be the Domme of all. Over her Mom, Olivia, Olivia's Mom, and the group that gets together. Just a suggestion.

You are an amazing writer. I have read several of your stories, and they are all spectacular.

silkstockingslover

Authors note

Him

I hope to write a couple more chapters of this one...would love suggestions as I try to get to the climatic confrontation...still unsure who wins...

Jasmine

I totally Agree with what Lyqs2Lyq has said. Victoria should win and show Olivia who's boss and be taught a lesson. You are a great writer and I can't wait to read the next chapter hopefully it turns out Victoria Winning.

<3 Mommy Slut Lover

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please continue

I also want Olivia to end up as the true queen bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Erotic Story

This story is really well written and each chapter builds perfectly for the next. Victoria would be the best Mistress of all. I believe it would be a turn-off to have Olivia win over Victoria and all. Having Olivia stunned having Victoria take control of Olivia's harem would be very erotic and controlling.

Great read, looking for more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This story is not bad, but...

The worst element in this story is that Victoria and Olivia are simply the same - both of them have a really bad manners. I thought if Victoria really respected her slaves and acted like a noble lady in front of them (no bitches or sluts), there would be a huge gap between Olivia and her. In other words - Victoria could act like a kind-hearted mother with her kids (with a hidden side for punishments). And Olivia - like a queen bitch. In this way you can really like Victoria and hate Olivia. But now both of them are the same.

DoodlyDoDoodlyDoover 10 years ago
Wow! This is really hot!

The best part is that this is where I came in, now I get to go hunt down the rest! Yipee!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ho-lyyyyy Shiiit.

I have just discovered this series, like, a few hours ago and I'm hooked. I have never been so disappointed as when I caught up to where the author left off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So fking hot

So hard this put me so fking hot. I love your mind your slut mind. More more...

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
the best yet

This just did the impossible, it got hotter.

RastanuraRastanuraabout 4 years ago
Collision

An irresistible force meets an immovable object? Gotta go start supper.

CEK127CEK127over 3 years ago
WOW!!!!!!! WOW!!!!

I am in love with Victoria and so ready to get down on my knees before Her!

This story is wildly erotic and like the remaining chapters in the story, it is extremely well written. You are very adept at painting scenes that are easy to picture. There is a wonderful build to the deliciously anticipated climax. Hopefully, one I will now go enjoy too!

88girfriend88girfriendabout 2 years ago

Can't wait to see what happens when the unstoppable Force meets the immovable object.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

170 stories read. I love these short to the point girl on girl “love” stories. Thanks. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50713 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES