All Comments on 'Tara Squirts Her Husband'

by ctarrantella

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
sounds great

it makes total sense when you are in love and all the better when bought people enjoy pleasing each other

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Guaranteed her to cum

After we make out kissing,tongueing,hugging, playing with each other, sucking her tits then we get to sucking each other for awhile and she has a few small powered orgasms then I f___ her. Starting off slow and tell her to rub her click while I'm f___ing her she starts really get hot. Her hips start thrusting up and down and side to side, oh man, she is getting really hot! Then I take my d___ out and start rubbing the head, slowly, back and forth, up and down her clitoris while she is still holding back her hood. In about a minute or less she start cumming as I can see it oozing out of her p____ick. Thanks when I finish her off by going down and licking and sucking her until I know she is nice and dried off and totally exhausted. I give her a minute to catch her breath and then I scoot up to her mouth so she can suck my d___ and I like to watch it shoot my c__ in her mouth! We are both totally exhausted after that but it was worth it!

DarkEpiphanyDarkEpiphanyover 6 years ago
Finally

Great job. I loved it. I have been to this land and yessss....it is good. 👿

LucieLou007LucieLou007about 1 year ago

Great story, very well written really enjoyed that

curiouschattycouplecuriouschattycouple4 months ago

Great narrative! We bought a huge soft waterproof blanket to deal with the wet spot for our bed. Keep it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userctarrantella@ctarrantella
13 Followers
Way back in the day, I originally came here for the stories. Then I found the boards and have enjoyed them as well as some private banter with a few of the members. The stories I wrote are about experiences between my wife and I. While I have started writing and posting my s...