All Comments on 'Metamorphosis Ch. 03'

by Oedipus_Dreams

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

you missed some proof reading. i want lie to you, yes your write?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Continue

The story is now nicely developing. The more you write the better you will be at strengthening your writing skills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'm enjoying your story, but . . .

please make it easier to read by proof-reading your material. One of my quirks is that I prefer longer sections or chapters with each submittal. You are doing just fine, so don't change anything on my behalf.

Looking forward to your next installment.

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedover 11 years ago
* * * *

The last part left me with a WTF just happened moment.

Someone else telling her to just "Fuck her son..."

had her go from concerned mother/borderline

nervous wreck to Que cheesy blond moment

hair flip and "OK!" then she walks out

the door all smiles and peaceful....

That bit of fiction would be harder to swallow

then the puddle she left on the floor.

Plus you rushed this one.

It still needed more time in the editing oven.

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 11 years ago
Different, but Good

Your story is different,to be sure. I actually think your going too slow on this. Literotica stories are simply stories to masturbate too, more editing was this person serious. If you want classic literature then read "Moby Dick" or "War & Peace".

FILYCONFILYCONover 11 years ago
Good story but a few booboos

Just a bit slow with a lot of parts I needed to read words into the story my self. So read what you write slow and you will find the bits that are wrong. I like the story and Iam waiting for more, dont stop you are doing a good job and are good at writing in my humble opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
anyone notice that this gifted author is a very young guy?

He's 18 to 22 years old, and I bet his young penis was rock hard as he wrote this excellent series and that he'll cream his jeans before it's over. Like most of his readers.

chiefhalchiefhalover 1 year ago

Good story...frustrating word displacements. Stops the flow as I try to figure out what he really meant to say!

SteamerPoiny68SteamerPoiny68about 1 year ago

What a shame about the grammar & spelling mistakes......... Obviously went to the same school where teachers allow you to look out of the window, dreaming a million miles away from what you are supposed to learning - like spelling & correct grammar ! Good plot though, pity it doesn't gell....?

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

This is a believable, logically developed mutually consensual incestuous love story between a mother and son. With professional guidance, the mother has finally opened her eyes and mind to the possibility that she can love and be loved as a mother, a woman, and a sexual being by her son without loss of status with her son. She is beinging to realize unconditional love that has no boundaries, no conditions nor limitations from the one man in her life that means more to her than anyine, her son.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous