All Comments on 'My Friend's 43y/O Kinky Mother Ch. 02'

by ArthurG77

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Trilogy?......hell no, please continue more risque (fictional) fucking with her. You are doing a good job here...keep going.

blackwatereagleblackwatereagleover 11 years ago
Look behind you.

Could there be someone behind him....hmmmm. Char, Mike?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good but needs more

Not as hot as the first chapter but I'm into it. Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A lot unrealistic...

Hey dude, i made the same mistake of you(sleeping with my bestfriend mother).We got caught and i lost a really good friend and five years later, he dont talks with his mother.

Never let your pecker do the talk.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Arthur needs to fuck Liz up the ass, just to show her he is the boss of her body.

I hope that he fills her cunt full of his potent sperm and knocks her up, and winds up marrying her in order to be the father of their baby and he keeps her well fucked for years. A good happy ending with them having several more children.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
excellent

Loved it

TheTitLoverTheTitLoverover 11 years ago
Kinky

Loving the kinkiness and interested to see how it'll end.

oldtwitoldtwitover 11 years ago
Ah dreams

Oh this is a good follow up to the first chapter, glad to have got away from all the explaining to the Americans what words mean, they are not stupid, if they don't know what a word means they look it up just like anyone else, it's what makes the difference between our countries.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
3 parts?

When do we get part 3?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Kinky Slut

I would tell Charlotte that I have a better offer. Too bad- you are cute, but you are too stuck up and inexperienced for me. I need a woman who knows what to do sexually, one who has done it all and wants to try new things, kinky things. I could of taught you but you are unwilling. See me in about ten years, if you are still good looking, and have learned anything by then, maybe I will give you a go.

Then I would buy Liz a collar and leash. (probably loose Mike As a friend though)

But I would train Liz into my ass licking, cock sucking, ass fucking, hair tugging, spit target, golden shower, exhibitionist, whore, maid, sex slave.

She wants too submit so lets start her training.

SJ

P.S. Can't wait to part three.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good start with the promise for more

but......................................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Wow !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous