All Comments on 'Jilly's Decision'

by rockandroller

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
David48David48about 17 years ago
Too short

A very determined little minx. Need to see more. An intimate look at lust in suburbia. Hot as always Jim...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Ok, what kind of lame ass loser shoots his load just because the girl has her hand wrapped around your cock and barely touches it to her pussy? Lol, he's like a sad ass thirteen year old... Hell even someone that young would last longer! ...and this narrow- hipped, skinny tight girl didn't bat an eye when she put it in, just slipped right down! First time? Whats she been fucking herself with, the shampoo bottle?! Rofl. Hot story, crappy scene though!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Shorter than Donald Trump's sex tape

Just like the other Jilly story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Gillian Linda Foster, when I get out of this I'm going to fuck you so hard, long and repeatedly you won't be able to stand on your own for a week! Oh, and while I'm doing that you'll have plenty of time to think of baby names! ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrockandroller@rockandroller
2232 Followers
Here we have tales of forbidden romances, easy girls, and men and women who experience the fun of discovering something new about themselves or their lovers. Check out the older stories too - some have a different flavor than the ones you've already read, and others are in th...