All Comments on 'Mom's Halloween Costume Ch. 03'

by DaddyJack

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
jaccorjaccorover 11 years ago
Can't wait!

PLease get the next installment posted as soon as you can. I have enjoyed this tale very much. It will seem an interminable wait until you post the next episode. Thanks for a great read.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
STARTING TO MAKE ME CRAZY FJIHIQAHHGHGAGRWGR

PLEASE CH.4 ASAP. MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER LOOOOONNNGGEEERRR, AND FULL OF THE GOOD STUFF. MOM GETS FREDDY , DAD GETS SALLY, BOTH GET PREGNANT. YOUR STORY HAS BECOME A MIND BENDER.KEEP IN GOING. A FAN FOREVER THANK YOU LAROC OF AGES

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A good storyline but I wish the chapter was a bit longer.

So far the story has been erotic and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keeep this story going

I think that we have the making for the start of a family of four and more all living and loving together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
alright

AWESOME!! great story, keep it going. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
zzzzzz...snore

I fell asleep during the stupid conversation aboutwho knew what and said what. you screwed up a good masterbation about,my mom for me.

SymmonsSymmonsover 11 years ago
OMG!

You must keep this going! I love how you're now going from one relationship to the other with Mom's sister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"I want that perfect pussy in my face, Genie Mommy. Turn around and put that cunt in your Master's face."

Leaving aside the Genie/Master rigamarole in this fine story, that's how lots and lots of boys feel about their mother's cunt. To plenty of boys, who knows maybe even most of them, their mother's cunt is magical, even mystical. It's their own damn birth canal, so burying their face right in it and kissing and licking and slurping it like crazy is simply paying a son's tribute to the wonderful hairy hole he came out of. Jamming his head between his mother's thighs, where he last was some 18 or 20 years ago, inhaling the sharp musky aroma wafting to his nostrils from her cunt--his own mother's cunt-smell--gets a boy harder than he's ever been before, diamond-hard, growling hard. He's in great danger of just blowing his young balls and jizzing all over the place. But there's a much, much better place for the boy to jizz, so a wise mother guides her boy's big hard throbbing cock up into the twat he came out of, he pumps it in and out in a fuck-frenzy, and unloads his hot young balls up where his torrent of semen belongs--up where he was once a baby. And all's right with the world.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

This is a beautiful incestuous love story. It is a shame that Glen spent 15+ years live a lie. He wasted 15 years of his life being married to someone he did not truly love. Finally he has the mature intelligency to admit to himself and the sister that he has always loved her. I love the story but it hits to close to home.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous