All Comments on 'Happy Anniversary Ch. 01'

by mikexx33

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
hosedathomehosedathomeover 11 years ago
Very well done.

A good example of the emotional turmoil that comes with extramarital sex. Shows how communication is the key for a relationship to continue to move forward. Be open about how you feel and more times than not, something positive will come out of it. it was pretty realistic until the end. She would never have slept with Mike in her own home. Her sexual high and drunkenness would have been overtaken with the guilt of it all once she got home. Good story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
- 5 for that story

on every page there was 1 good sentence that added to the story going forward. the rest were excuses between the couple but never a serious talk.

nakdsubnakdsubover 11 years ago
Sorry, but I to agree...

I first read a comment that made me want to read this story but now I'm sorry I did. I don't see anything here I haven't read before and after 5 pages it turns out to be just another cuckold story. I suppose in chpt 2 he sucks Mike's cock. Pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Epilog for chapter 1

Dave came home the next night and told Amy they had to talk. He sat across from her and said "I have never in our marriage committed adultery and I never asked you to do it either. A grown woman should be able to tell the difference and to not use me as your excuse to fuck Mike or any other man. I am going to pack some things and you will not know where I am and after the infamous Monday of you fucking Mike and Laura in his studio and then bring him home with one of the worst excuses one could imagine and to top off your adultery you fucked him in our marital bed. You had made me deeply sad, you have completely humiliated your husband and worst of all you have shown me clearly that the woman I feel in love with and lived with as my wife for many years is no a slut. NONE of my fantasies made me a cuckold but you did.

He stood up and then turned with his final comment."If you think it will go well for you in the divorce, I haven't trusted you for a couple of months and now of pictures of all your adultery oh not like MIke my pictures are DVD quality. Have a good life slut."

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
if my wife told me she cheated and made a fantasy a reality i would divorce her

thats why they are fantasies she willingly cheated.

he is a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You Can Delete the Comments for the Rest of Your Life

It will not make this cuckold fetish disaster any more palatable to somone that is not into this drivel. Sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cuckold Fetish Story

This is NOT LW. Post this in FETISH.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Sweetie needs more confidence

After a successful trip to that well (and an effective post-photo rehash with Hubby), Sweetie still talks about her nervousness and procrastinates. Pity she cannot recognize her potential and move forward confidently. Good writing, fair flow, marred primarily by the aforementioned equivocation. A little adds tension, a lot just bogs down the read.

With respect to the troll problem in LW, I am of two minds: on one hand, Anon expressions of violence against characters and authors (and even other commenters!) is an expression of perversion that ALL on LIT should celebrate, even if inconvenient! On the other hand, I would like to see an admission test before even reading the articles, or before being allowed access to enter comments. Suggest a question like "Do women own their own bodies, and have final right to make decisions about those bodies?" Potential readers/commenters would have 7seconds to answer 'yes' or they are blocked for a day (first time), a week (second time), or a year (third time)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A really good story

Don't let the haters get you down. There seem to be a handful of people who go around dissing every story.

This was VERY erotic and quite believable. Nicely paced... it just got hotter and hotter. I can't wait to read more.

One small problem - there were some abrupt changes of scene that confused me. I think the convention is to indicate these "scene breaks" with a row of asterisks or something like that.

Otherwise, greta job!

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
Needs an editor; ends abruptly

The third quarter seems a little rushed, then the whole "Dan is okay with this" scenario is wrapped up really (too) easily. That said, Dan did send Amy back into this in the full expectation (hope?) that she'd fuck Mike, and Laura's participation was just the cherry on the cake. Amy's & Dan's marriage is at a crossroads: can Dan live with the knowledge of Amy's extramarrital fling, especially if most of it is documented on film? Or the fact that she fucked Mike in the marital bed? And what about about Laura? She said she and Mike never screwed before; what will her own husband think? Looking forward to Chapter Two.

JusttooldJusttooldover 11 years ago
good

Great writing. They both come clean with their feelings and make it a believable story. I can't wait to see where this goes.

DrPopeDrPopeover 11 years ago
Good writing ..but

It needs some polish it ended way too abruptly in mid narrative so to speak. Finish it properly and you will have a really excellent tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nakdsub - an idiot troll. I didn't realize.

Good enough story - absolutely in the correct category. Don't worry about the x-doenuts-x on the site. Imagine spending your life reading stuff you hate. Doesn't quite add up, does it?

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
What a wrong knowledge!

Nakdsub is a GOOD WRITER!!! He has recently published his excellent last story on SOL (storiesonline.net). Yes he does not publish here for the expence of those readers who likes good stories and do not read SOL.

droogedroogeover 11 years ago
Brilliant!!

Congratulations goes to the author with what can only be described as a truly excellent story crafted together with likable characters that truly appear to care for one another. I'm so used to despising all the characters in a LW story that this is a refreshing change. I notice that this is chapter one and I sincerely hope that it doesn't degenerate into form. Thanks for sharing such an erotic and entertaining story. I look forward to chapter 2 with more than a little trepidation.

negropingonnegropingonover 11 years ago
very nice!

would liked to know if they had their pussy heir trimmed and how.

cant wait to read re rest! Thanks!

newtype2525newtype2525almost 11 years ago
agree with others! brilliant!

I love the slower pace and the step by step seduction of the LW! So many stories jump right to a magically slutty wife when the stories that have guilt, fear and trepidation are always much hotter and have better pay offs! Thank you and I hope to soon read more stories about this and hopefully other couple too!

Cheers!

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 7 years ago
Was hot until

Very hot until she cuckolded him. And the smile at the end says she intends to keep doing it. Once was enough, more than that....divorce in the making.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cuck?

So. Did she ever go pick up her nudes? What happened to Mike? What happened with Laura? What about Amy and Dan? Wish you had finished the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Follow up!!

It said part 01......what happened to 02

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You need a second story. With all of them meeting and having a final shoot with all involved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous