All Comments on 'Finally Cuckolded!'

by limpjake

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WACCdom

Husband is senile.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago

Very different way of dealing with this subject, but enjoyable all the same. I quite liked the narrative going to and fro between husband/wife/stud. It's good!

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Regardless of the content

It was well-written and different. For that I give you credit. Plus, of course, it was consensual, which also helps.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 11 years ago
Really Enjoyed!

Liked the plot with the hubby being busted and the narrative. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You Must be so Proud

Congrads. Wow that was strange

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
crappy husband

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You chose your name well

appropriate for the type of stories you write "limpjake" Fits well.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Interesting twist

Opportunistic Bull, manages to take what the reluctant Sweetie tells him about her voyeur Hubby and make everybody's night MUCH better, and change the equation of the couple significantly (and towards openness and honesty!)

Very effectively written.

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"THWACK...THWACK...THWACK...THWACK...THWACK...THWACK...THWACK...THWACK...THWACK...THWACK."

Why don't you THWACK this over to Fetish where it belongs.

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
Are You Really a Man?

You have no bio info. You write like about yourself as if you might be a bitter woman portraying the man who made her bitter as a complete loser. Either that or you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
JACOB IS / WAS UNCALLED FOR

THE FUCK PIG FOUND OUT THAT SHE LIKE ALL OTHER CUNTS HAVE THE LARGEST SEX ORGAN BETWEEN THEIR EARS NOT IN THEIR PANTIES FUCKWADS LIKE JACOB ARE WHAT MURDER OR F.O.R.D. NOT A CAR MANY OF THOSE ONE NIGHT GIGOLOS WHERE FEMINIZED AND DUMPED NOT TO BE FOUND EVER BOY DO THEY SCREAM .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Kept me Reading

I think you placed this in the correct category... she was a loving wife who gave you wanted... in the process it sounds like she had a good time. I would love to hear more about what happened in the hotel room after you left and what happens in the future. You really get into fantasy mode at the end when you think you make everything go back to normal by giving her a good orgasm. I can tell you from experience, her lover now has a piece of her that you will never get back totally. Pandora's box has been opened and sometimes she can be a bitch ... for you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
avoid reading

utter mindless CRAP

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bravo

What else can I say other than that I love every single thing about this story? Please keep writing in this vein. The way he won her back was absolutely awesome!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Twisted

Hard to understand this kind of fetish. Why would a married man want this? I can't figure it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice Style...

of narrative. Couple of inconsistencies: why did wifie have a strap-on? How did she write out that long msg without hubbie noticing? Why the standing naked with hands against wall?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
FINALLY - DIVORCED!

Because who would stay with a self centered bitch? You'll be lucky if he doesn't send you to jail for assault on the way to the divorce. Even for a fictional tale this is unbelievable crap.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 10 years ago
Chrated

Husband may have a cuckold fantasy, however she was cheating and that is the true point of the story !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Geeee sooo boring

not a piss for voting dude

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Only for the brain sick perverts!!!

What a bunch of crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I don’t know what to say. I am underwhelmed. It’s hard for me to imagine how a person who considers himself a man could think, act, in such a manner as the character in this story. I felt like I was reading about the behavior of some alien species. I really try not to be judgmental, but this story almost made me want to vomit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lord I hope no one like this ever

breeds. These defective genes need dead-ended.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Limpdickjake wrote a winner here for sure. Autobiographical fantasy I’m sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wish I could put the throw up emoji in the comment section. Fits so nicely to describe another awful cuck and slut tale. Ridiculous

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I would so love to have my wife view me as worse than a barnyard pet. No love, no respect, no caring....nothing. And any man that wants that for themselves, even when they delude themselves as some try here and claim their wives do so love them (hint they dont and the future divorces and those of the 90% of open/cuck marriages) has some serious mental health issues. In fact most psychologists will tell you desiring to be a cuck IS a sign of an unhealthy mind.

It can also be a sign of repressed homosexuality, and quite often that is exactly the case. You have much to ponder if this is what you wish for in life.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

And then I squeezed her neck until she wasn't breathing anymore! Then she too, like her cunt, was in heaven!

rockpaperscissor8rockpaperscissor8over 1 year ago

I liked the wife's innocently reluctant attitude and demeanor at the beginning. Then the acceptance of the opportunity where she suddenly changed to a dominate bitch to teach her husband what being a cuckold really entails apparently in both of their minds. A follow up would be appreciated. Very good story if you're an open-minded person. Only thing missing here is a creampie, feminization, and impregnation.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Oh dear..you are one sad excuse of a man. I bet if ur reading this now youre probably divorced already...dont feel so bad..it happens to most cuck/shared wives scenarios.. I fear for the future generations of man...you just have to look at how they dress and act to see what their wives are doing to them.. =

cuckoldmotleycuckoldmotley6 months ago

Good writing style and continuity. Not sure wife would let hubby have reclaim sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous