All Comments on 'I WILL Have You Ch. 03'

by lilbe0

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlover 11 years ago

Get to know the man for the love of God. I want to slap Chloe, this man has it all and she want to throw it away. She would be highly upset if Damien decide to move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
smdh

Its been over 2yrs. Lol and all we get is 1 chapter wow. Won't be reading your books.... and the sad part is I know it can be a good book.

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 11 years ago
Yet!

Continue please and hurry with the update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really?

Teasers do not work. They only frustrate. Please give us more at a time.

HoldingStacieDownHoldingStacieDownover 11 years ago
Great update .

I'm really loving this story .There is just something about Damien , that I love .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

Some advice from an avid reader. You have a very good story and you are building a fan base. More updates add more chapters to keep readers beggin for more. Also leave a brief statement to the effect why you can't update or apologize for the long wait. yes I know you are writing for free, but your fans will appreciate you more if you write more chapter and update as often as you can. We all know things happen in reallife but keep up the good work and you are doing a fine job. Btw the chapter was great.

Wantu2wantmeWantu2wantmeover 11 years ago
finally!

Could you please hurry up with the next chapter and also make it longer! I love the story but don't want to wait 2 more years :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I haven't read this yet...

And I won't, until you leave an explanation for your absence, and provide a longer chapter. I remember being really interested in this story, and disappointed that you never returned. However, I remember nothing about it, at all. That means that I would have to invest the time to re-read the other chapters before this one would make sense. I am unwilling to do that, until you have invested the time to let us know why you never continued, and to give us a more meaty chapter to make up for your absence. I look forward to your next, longer, installment that will make the wait worthwhile.

fluerfluerover 11 years ago
Better then a Soap Opera

You've got to continue this story. Eddie the best friends is just too hilarious, Chloe and Damian have so much passion, I'm surprised they have'nt exploded.

Please update ASAP. I can't wait to see what happen next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Now I am caught up!!!

It's past 4am here and I NEED to go to bed, but then I found your hot and funny story. I hope you are feeling up to giving us more of Eddie's antics as well as Chloe and Damien's getting to know each other. LOL Life may not be all love and fun but when we try, we can carve out our own piece of happiness. You have succeeded in providing a little piece of super late night happiness. Thanks for this and I hope there is more to come. For a non writer you sure do know how to share a part of yourself that brings strangers a positive light. Keep up the good work. P.S. - You are a writer :)

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 11 years ago
She has valid points....

We are such hypocrites in this country. We blow smoke up people's asses about "love at first sight", know that it really does happen and yet, run like hell when it happens to us. What kind of shit is that? This situation is art imitating life. More often than not it's men who run. We gals want to get closer to it. I like how you flipped the script. I also love that the chick is "plush" and sexy as hell!!!!! He's going to have to work his ass off for this lady.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Long Wait

Two years; seriously. I like reading these stories, but the wait for this continuation is just unexceptable. Sorry, I pass. Best of luck to you.

ScorpMoonScorpMoonover 11 years ago
I remember this story!

Glad you updated this story, lllbe0. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous