All Comments on 'Roommate Massage Practice'

by refinedexperiences

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Hot story

tturtle50tturtle50over 11 years ago
Seduction?

He was good.. Got me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Please write more of these two ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

loved it hope there is more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please Continue this!

This was excellent. Hope to see another chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Please write another chapter !!

Omega ManOmega Manover 11 years ago
8 or 9 messages?

Was it 9 messages before things got carried away? Are you going to write a sequal?

sweetallissweetallisover 11 years ago

PLEASE write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

Really liked the story, looking forward to the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Chapter 2

Please post the next part. I've been dying to read more since I first read this sometime last year.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Roomie.

He is one lucky guy, I would so like for that to happen to me. I wish I had a room

mate to massage me like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
roomate

I dont think i could of not let him in me after all that, straight or not, if it feels that good do it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
massage

a masseuse is a 'female' masseur.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

He should just admit he likes being fucked and who can blame him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
4 orgasms

I had 4 orgasms while reading this

nubianjocknubianjockabout 8 years ago
I'm jealous.

I want that exact same experience, and I want it now. Very well written piece. I look forward to reading the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome story.

This story series is the best I have read in a long time. I can picture myself getting that massage and giving in to desire. Would love to read more!

TranylvrTranylvrabout 5 years ago

God that is sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent. I totally love your story: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5.0/5.0=100%)! A tour de force. Period.

I can't stop thinking about your story. As I read it, I was imagining Martin's cock was teasing and penetrating my ass.

If Martin were my roommate, I'd think I've died and gone to Heaven!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I haven't read Part 2 yet, but you know you want that dick. You would have let him fuck you if he had pushed it in. Well, if you don't want that sweet cock, please connect him with me - a true cock lover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Martin seems very sexually savvy and masterful for a inexperienced virgin. Maybe being a masseur heightens his innate sensuality and his familiarity with Max’s body and its responses. But he played his body like a professional musician. And Max just needs to accept that he wants to be fucked. I mean what they’re doing on a regular basis goes well beyond massaging and into all sorts of gay foreplay and contact. Nakedness, caressing, kissing, condoms, boners, duck to anus stimulation. Max is already having gay sex, he needs to step it up to oral and anal and truly enjoy the pleasures he can discover. If he’s cumming just from rubbing and no penetration, he is obviously a very sensitive bottom in training.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The more I read this (I've read it many times being that it is the most arousing story I've come across), I can't help to wonder if the oil he used in the final round where he wiped it in was some sort of numbing oil. From there he pushed in a little to get it more inside before finally using the lubricant oil. The one that itched. This aroused me more because he didn't realize his roommate was inching in to reach his prostate and loosen him for the next story. Even at the end when he massages down to his butt before pulling out to push his butt together as he pulled out to cover the gap. So hot! Reading part 2 continued me to believe that is what happened because he couldn't cum like the last story until he was fully in. Props to author! When I really need to orgasm fast, I always come to this story! Mmmmm!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous