All Comments on 'My Roommate, Brian'

by OptimusCrime

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
desireethtttvdesireethtttvover 11 years ago
NIce.......

What a perfect roommate Brian is.

bluesky496bluesky496over 11 years ago

lucky you being a maid for a cute guy ,i would love to read more of this story

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 11 years ago
Enjoyed!

Ah yes, that first time feeling of total submission and the need to pleasure your man. You described is oh so well. Hope to read more of his feminization.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sweet!

i remember the first time pleasing a man and how feminine i felt ,,, what a feeling.

subVAguysubVAguyover 11 years ago
What a fantastic roommate

If my wife and I had a bit more room in our place, I'd love to have a roommate like Brian.

pammycakes13pammycakes13over 11 years ago

looking forward to more great chapters!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No

This isn't forced feminization... just saying...

toni49toni49over 11 years ago

real good story hope theres is more to cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

this needs a sequal

tlb1414tlb1414about 11 years ago
wow

i am so hard love that

Dawn262Dawn262about 11 years ago
Good Job!

Sweet and short and just the way a new girl should start out. With a caring man who has a hard cock, and won't jam it down her throat.

Well done!! Bring us more! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Brian my love...

I'm a feminine submissive sissy in love with my roommate Brian and this story is my life!

TurningintoCDTurningintoCDover 10 years ago
Love this story!

Great job! Stories of crossdressing for a guy, which end sweetly, are so rare. Keep it up!

hollandguyhollandguyalmost 10 years ago
nice

Great story loved it. More pkease

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
my dream too

Just like another reader, I wish my wife and I had an extra bedroom because Brian could move in. I would be his sissy slut and he would fuck both me and my wife. I dream of being a sissy cuckhold who watches his wife get fucked by a stud who then feeds me his cock and then fucks me hard & deep after fucking my wife first. I'm going to show my wife this story and my comment so that she will know once and for all what a sissy faggot CD I am. Wish me luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

So Hot. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sissy

I would so love to try that too. So hot

Riki1942Riki1942about 4 years ago
Shaved

If you have never shaved your body or legs, you will be amazed by how it feels, especially by how erotic a pair of sheer pantyhose feels against your skin. However it's not a one time thing if you dress regularly. You have to do it every day or the stubble tends to catch in the nylon and ratchet your hose down and you have to keep pulling them up to keep them snug and tight.

If you crossdress because it turns you on sexually and have ever thought at all about being with a man, but weren't sure how you would react, the makeup and clothing just seems to make sucking cock or getting fucked a really natural thing to do.

CallingEagleCallingEaglealmost 4 years ago
So erect after reading!

In waiting for my coworker in the work vehicle I like to read some lit on here and this story got me imagining me in his place being I'm not a large dick man myself and I just love the visual...made me want to be there so bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This was delicious...

I love imagining myself in the role of this feminine, girly little slut. I love being with men so much!! Especially men that let me fully embracing being submissive and girly for them.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies11 months ago

You wrote, "I had never felt as wonderful in my life as I did on my knees, in my slutty little maid outfit, sucking his cock." Those words are so true! There's something about sucking a man's cock while one is on their knees! It's a submissive, yet exhilarating feeling.

I would love to also have a chance to be a man's girl, like in this story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fantastic story good that they got to know each other intimately and both were happy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous