All Comments on 'The Seduction Plan Ch. 11'

by PlainJane12

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago

They are very sweet together. For all of the lifetimes that he has lived, I get the impression that this is his first love as well as hers. To wait so long before finding love might make him desperate to keep it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
GAH!

I demand the next chapter IMMEDIATELY!

PlainJane12PlainJane12about 11 years agoAuthor
Sorry-

Sorry - got really, really sick in January and life is just now getting back in order as a result. I do plan on posting more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! So good!! More please!!!

Oh man, what a place to end the story and NOT have the next chapter available!! Please please write more soon!!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Are You kidding me?

You are leaving us in the dark at such an important moment! I really want to know what happens next, now. It's funny and well-written, and It keeps you interested for the entire series!

Okay, you can ignore the next few "sentences.'' I am unleasing my kid side.

Oh my gosh this is such a cool story and I can't wait for the next chapter and omg why is it not up yet put it up NOW.

... Okay. But seriously, please get the next chapter up soon.

CrispyRigbyCrispyRigbyover 10 years ago
Hello!

Hi PlaneJane12,

I have loved your story so far! I find the characters very endearing, and the plot quite interesting, but I noticed that your last comment was a couple of months ago. I hope you are doing o.k., and if you are, can you give us an update? I know many (if not most) of the stories on this site are left unfinished, and I just would like to know if I should come back to this one in particular. I cannot blame you if you have more important things going on in your life, but can you at least let us know if you plan on continuing this story, and if you have an idea on when can we expect a new chapter? That would be awesome!

Again, I hope you are doing o.k.

PlainJane12PlainJane12almost 10 years agoAuthor
My bad.

Sorry. I shouldn't have said anything; I think it was almost the same month that I started feeling better last year that I got a new job out of state and had to move unexpectedly. Now getting back to normal for real. I had a particular ending planned, but it's been a while since I've looked at the story, so it may be a bit longer before it gets written. My apologies.

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 8 years ago
This is a fantastic story!

Even though it's been a few years since you posted this, and even though you said you had a specific ending in mind. I think the last line can be the ending.

The entire story was about Dor not wanting to look too closely at her life because there would be pain. She made half hearted plans that she really didn't want to succeed. When they enivitably failed, she felt relief and yet she never examined why they failed or why she felt so conflicted.

The ending of this chapter says "I finally had a plan I wanted to succeed."

Yes I would love to read more of your writing about Dor and Eric, they had a plan they really wanted to succeed and that plan included living many lifetimes together.

Jane you are an excellent write and storyteller. While I'm sure your life has taken some twists and turns I do hope some day you come back to this site and entertain us with your wit and talent.

BiotechGirlBiotechGirlover 8 years ago
Bummed

I'm always bummed when a truly good story remains unfinished. I enjoyed getting to know your characters nonetheless.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPlainJane12@PlainJane12
208 Followers
Writer. Hasn't finished all of her stories because life proves more and more difficult every. damn. year. But she's still trying.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES