All Comments on 'Cable Hook-Up'

by LaTourEiffel

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I wanted more!

I LOVE Mr. Jones! I think I'll get a job as a cable guy in the hopes of hooking up with Mr. Jones! Wish the story were longer. How about a part 2? And TMI about the whole ass prep thing. I love a clean hole, but I don't need to know all the details. All in all, I loved the story and will be sure to wear my cotton briefs for my wet dream tonight. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

That was not only extremely HOTTTTTT but also so very well written! I can't tell you how much of an additional pleasure it is to read PWP that is well constructed and proofread! So thank you, thank you, thank you, for this enjoyable read that pleased me on many different levels!

kevin242kevin242over 11 years ago
I NEED THAT CABLE GUY'S PHONE NUMBER!!!

That was hawt!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
agree w/ other commentor's...

remark about TMI, and I'd add that it doesn't seem like that sort of pre-game stretch/last second prep that would necessarily make for the most thrilling, optimal stimulation.....for either party.

but you're a pretty good writer and you definitely deserve props for your hot description of the act itself, both from a physical and mental standpoint; your man knows he's going to be thrilled by the sensations a cock can give him, and indeed he is, but the pleasure he knows he's lavishing on that cock and its owner is just as elemental in his pleasure. the rather narcissistic pleasure your main character seems to take from being made a sex object for a perfect stranger really registers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
In and out, of the house!

He was young, good looking, and nicely built. I watched him work, with baited

breath. I was wearing my warm ups. As he went about his tasks, bending and

stretching, I popped a woodie. He couldn't help notice, but he just smiled and

said he was on a tight schedule, and if there was anything else I needed I should

give him a call. He gave my hand a good squeeze and left. I jerked off to a

a real hot cum!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Did the same thing. He stood next to me and I could see his hard cock. He has that assured smile. I sat at my computer, swivled around and pressed my face to his cock. He stood while I took out that beautiful cock! He let me suck and slurp. He had me kneel on the hassock, then lubed and slowly slide in me. I barely lasted ten minutes, but he had me hooked. He calls me twice a week now for sucking and fucking. More!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fucking awesome

Definitely need an encore. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I have a queer ritual...

First i take the nozel off the shower hose and turn the water on hot and stick it right up ass. Then i take a Pringles can an coat it in crisco and see how many blood vessles i can rupture in my eyes... Ill be so loose to make sure there is no friction so he never cums.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
with your wife in the house

Really hot getting fucked with your wife still in the house. I would love to do that. Please tell more stories like this one. It's so hot.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 4 years ago
Wow!

Outstanding!! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Horny Married man

I arebaked a married man with his wife and children inside the house. He duke and got me hard and clean my cock after I filed his ass with my cum. Your send part he needs to do that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cable Man

When I was a young cable installer in my 20s, I had a similar surprise experience with an older man in his 50s whose house I was working at. He strategically left some gay porn out on the counter, so I'd be sure to see it. He was athletic with a nice tan, and was walking around his house in high-cut shorts and it was obvious from the outline of his penis bulge that he was naked underneath, well endowed and aroused. As I lie on my back, attaching cable under a cabinet, he stood over me to get something on the counter. That's when I saw the tip of his half-hard penis head poking out the leg of his gay shorts. He then commented on my cock bulge and said he bet mine was large and cut. The more he talked about it, the harder I was getting. The next thing I knew, he was undoing my fly and pulled out my big cock and sucked me off nicely. I reciprocated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous