All Comments on 'Owned by my Mother-in-Law Ch. 10'

by Sputnik57

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent writing

I've really enjoyed this story so far.

Hope there's more in the pipeline as his life of servitude under his Mother-in-law continues.

Keep up the good work.

GirlyclarkGirlyclarkover 8 years ago
Love of dirty panties

Once again I get to relive a wonderful time in my own life when a girl friend made me "wash" her soiled/stained panties. The "washing" had to be done by tongue and sucking, it was true heaven always hoping for some that were a little yellow in the front and some narrow stripes in the back part of crotch, and a few times I got a special "treat" with some other female leakage stains and juice in the crotch. Then a punishment always awaited if I was unable to "wash" the stains completely out. The punishment for this was that I was required to wipe her for a week for all of her toilet needs using only my mouth and tongue. She took particular pleasure to tell her friends about what she was having me do to and for her. One time one of her friends brought me a pair of her white panties that she had on when she "started" without having planned for the visitor, they both laughed and made me suck on those panties throughout a whole movie we attended that night. I would gladly go to another movie with both women again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSputnik57@Sputnik57
975 Followers
Hopelessly devoted to the inevitable succession of the superior sex, my eternal and darkest desires are driven by the need to be owned and controlled by womanhood. I hope that my fantasies, when transmitted to story, give pleasure to like-minded souls of either sex. Mail me...