All Comments on 'At Last Ch. 02'

by thegoodhusband

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Of course I'm going to comment.

At what point is this love? Sure they get along and probably like each other; but love? I don't see any of that.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenalmost 11 years ago
Getting There!

Enjoying the story and the emotions the hubby is feeling

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story!!

Please don't wait so long for chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Reply to HarryinVA

Paraphrasing the writer of Twelfth Night: "Some are born assholes, some achieve assholeness, and others have the status of asshole thrust upon them." Which of these explains you, Harry?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Readers with Tunnel Vision

There's just black & white in the world. Gray doesn't exist!

Or

The Bible says.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Would this not be better recieved in Fetish?

I personally could care less where you post this becuase it is really not my cup of tea. But why would the author subject himself to all the negative lunatics in Loving Wives knowing this is going to happen? Pretty well written but like someone said like watching a train wreck.Good Luck

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Delay Effects?

Well, it is fairly clear that the delay in posting Ch2 was NOT due to careful editing!

Was Gordo# not clear enough? It seems like the author is using a voice recognition application on his oral statements. Those are notorious (still) for screwing up homophones, or near homophones, like 'common' and 'come on' - they are better than they once were, mainly due to grammar checking, but are not yet perfect.

Read the material after some delay, and TRY to misunderstand it. If the author can, then many readers WILL! Read every word! Don't speed read it - knowing what is coming - else missing words STAY missing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
nice story ignore the negative comments

Perfect for this category. Ignore all the comments from the insecure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fantasy to Reality

I enjoyed this story's progression from fantasy to reality where a loving, married couple's relationship is evolving, which is allowed to happen through their open communication from a secure foundation. It is interesting that the people who have taken the time to read this story and left negative responses do seem to some degree to be insecure...did they not know what kind of story they were reading, this was part 2...why bother to purposely read this knowing in advance they were going to be irritated? Please keep writing this unfolding story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One page

About as entertaining as a kick in the gonads oh sorry you do think that's fun

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
I Can't Even Read This Shit!

Why don't they just get a divorce?! I mean there are kids involved here and they'll become aware of the sick shit going on with their parents soon enough!

- It's one thing to become pervs when the kids are grown and gone.It's selfish,unfair,irresponsible behavior to have the hot wife/cuckold relationship with kids in the house!

- AND this cock cage stuff is crap! Just have wifey slice it off at the root and be done with it.

- Oh,and by the way,why don't you have the kids hear slutty pounding wimpy with a 12 inch strap-on.That'll fuck up their perspective on sex for good! But hey,it's the 21st century and anything goes,right?! ~ A SICK,fucking world this has become!

- AND to the Cucks who are gonna defend this shit by saying I don't understand,and dismiss me,I say,Crawl back into your closets and don't infect children and normal people with your perverted perspective of things!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Goodhue

Why do you read something you say you abhor? As a little cucky, I love it!

maddictmaddictalmost 8 years ago
Life, full of suprises.

I think it would be impossible to be denied my wifes affection.

Michelle so easily wanting Galin to fuck her would always have me wondering of my place in her life.

This is only the first night aand she isn't holding back from anything, now give G permission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!

Another pathetic piece of shit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Neither of these two "adults" is suitable to be a parent. If the grandparents cannot take the kids permanently, they would be better off in DSS/CPS custody.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

A bullet is too expensive to waste on this cuck fool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

why not commit the idiot to psychiatric care? You have that choice. You could be a proper wife and have him declared incompetent and have him removed from the family home so his mental illness doesn't scare the future generation. THAT is what a real loving wife would do.

Instead we see the disgusting and ever placating slut come out - damn the children and the future of a marriage. To hell with VOWS or promises....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous