All Comments on 'Young White Girl in Nigeria'

by JonathanT

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
janice kjanice kover 11 years ago
Another Great Story

I really enjoy this story Jonathan, much like I enjoyed all the others you have posted here in Literotica. The only thing I didn't like about this one is because if was kinda short, but maybe you have plans to add a few more chapters or pages to it...??? Because I myself have had African fantasies of my own, when I read your stories, I sometimes place myself in the white womens position so it's rather exciting to me in so many ways...

I really enjoy the African theme to your stories. Not many authors deal with stories from Africa so it's always very exciting when I see another one from you.

Hopefully I will see more

Janice

JonathanTJonathanTover 11 years agoAuthor
Anonymous idiots

Your insight on sexual literature certainly shows your stupidity. Probably the closest you have been the African continent is in knee deep salt water on the east or west coast of the U.S.

I worked in a number of African countries and was very fortunate to have lived around many great cultures. Except for Muslim majority countries, the friendly African far outweighs the not so friendly. But, just as in most countries....there are pockets of bad and violent individuals.

And thanks, Janice, for the kind words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep writing

I worked in Lagos in the early 80's. Lasted a year. Found the whole African scene too overpowering. The noise, the light. the colors and the staring aggressive men. Was an office manager. Became unsure of myself, drank heavily like many of my white friends. Yes, my wife had an African lover, the arrogant man who had hired me. I accepted it, I could not stand up to the man. Lost my dignity. My wife admired him and I just came to see it as natural. Even felt a shameful arousal. Still do. At this point, things in your stories about the weird Black dominance appeals to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story hotter ending

Jane finds she is assigned to a tall statueque black female professor in charge of black studies. Is told to remove bra and panties and requisite dress code is sleeveless shirt hot pants and six inch pumps. College pays for new wardrobe and she is taken shopping to preferred black owned shop.

To make long story short, she is made personally responsible for taking and passing tests and doing term papers for her black stud in addition to her own casework and is required to maintain 3.0 gpa for both of them. Her ass paddled red for black stud failings in homework or test and her own failings too.plus washing his clothing and getting fucked all the time plus preggers with baby

College is true submissivve experience and slut for black breeding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Ha Ha. What a load of bull shit. I don't believe the writer of this crap has ever had sex--at least with a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fuck my white ass

I need to go there and let 20 black Africans run a train on my white pussy and ass

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
white forbidden fruit drives black men crazy

My wife and I get off on seeing a black man in the throes forbidden fruit Taboo ecstasy... The anticipation of a white girl with a might imagine as their bosses daughter makes him cum usually before the girl can get deck huge cock in her mouth but the best thing is one of my wife stratus clouds on my cock and it's surrounded by huge black cocks she'll go from one to the next licking pre-cum and then kissing me bringing you closer and closer and explode right as a cock comes between our lips and outstretched tongues

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More detail please

What a great story. Only thing missing was lack of detail at the end when Jane was fucked in two holes at the same time. That would have been really sexy.

Make a sequel on Jane being fucked some more by African men.

knickerlover13knickerlover13almost 7 years ago
hot

another blackcockslut is made. well written, lucky teen, my wife was 32 before her first black cock. would love a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice story

More likely, Jane will be a black breeder and nursemaid to her babies and other black women's babies. Hey refusal to nurse or fuck will get her bitch slapped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
GREAT Story !!

If you are a fan of this genre, I CANNOT imagine a guy not having the biggest, hardest boner he had ever had and a gal having her panties so soaking wet that it took a few minutes to peel them off of her delectable lower torso! Definitely worth a few moments of your time as it is very short, but VERY SWEET. This author's work has so impressed me, I will be sending (him/her) a few suggestions for a Part 2, as well as an urgent plea to write such.

merrySMmerrySMover 3 years ago
Show, don't tell

Good premise, you did a decent job of bringing us into your world. Would have liked you to paint a picture as in Show us with your words, don't just tell us with a lists of acts during the sex acts.

For example:

"...the other black finally forced his cock into Jane's mouth. Jane could not believe that she had a black cock in her mouth. The African was holding her head as he kept feeding her his black meat.

Jane's eyes grew large and teary as she watched the black cock violate her mouth. All of a sudden the African shot his load in her mouth and cum oozed out of her mouth while a large wad shot into her vagina about the same time..."

She went with a cock in her mouth to spunk in her mouth. We want, as readers to know the physical: How did it feel as it slips past her lips, grazed her teeth. Fills her mouth with his largess. His forced it into her mouth, was it so big and fat that it touched her cheeks? Or just thick and full? What did the skin feel like? The head, the shaft.

What about the mental? Was it shocking? Was she embarrassed it felt good? Shameful? Could she not believe she was being violated on both ends?

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

Lucky slut being paid to get black fuck! Sooo jealous 💋💋💋

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

I remember getting with guys at school that were on the football and basketball and track teams. There bodies were so Beautiful. One of the guys on the Football team was so BIG in alot of ways lets say. This story reminded me how popular I became and got invited to ALL the Parties going on cause who I was dating and Real Friendly with all the time. :-)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A criminal act of sexual debauchery at the worst level, for the exploitation of white man's sports. How can you normalize abuse at this level (They kill men in their country) for this violent act against women.! Without due process.

cannaecannae21 days ago

Reluctant, non-consensual sex, with surrender of victim to orgasmic, physical stimulation. Potent motifs when wound into an erotic narrative. Written well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous