All Comments on 'My Naughty Mommy'

by daboo86

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Ducky7Ducky7over 11 years ago
Good start but needs

much more development. This could be a great story if it continued.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A good start

With a mom like he has, he should man up and give her a good fucking and she would probably appreciate him more.

daboo86daboo86over 11 years agoAuthor
Any ideas on how to improve myself?

Any stories you guys recommend that I read ?

I would really appreciate all the advice I can get...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

What a terrific 'memory' from childhood. You are a lucky guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You lie like a dog.

What a jerk off imagination.

daboo86daboo86over 8 years agoAuthor
Bits and pieces are true

True parts - Forced to change age due to literotica guide lines

My mom fucking my dad next to me and her letting me suck on her tits

Service boy incident though he didnt see my moms pussy he did see her ass as the hem line lifted up!!!

Other pieces were made up

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
okay, daboo, cards on the table

You say you're a 22 year old guy, but your bio gives no information at all, not even age or sex. So which is it? You want help and advice, and I'm sure many of your readers are willing to give it. But you have to level with us. Location (nationality) would also help. The low rating so far is ridiculous. Come on, guys. This is a first-time contributor. How about cutting him some slack and making some useful suggestions. Daboo, more on motivation. Why does the mother allow her grown son to suck on her lovely breasts? Doesn't she notice the kid's got a big fat hard on that's practically busting out in the open in front of her? Does she enjoy the fact that her boy's so hard for her? Does mom compliment him on his virility, something every son loves to hear from his mother? The boy actually sees his own mother's vagina--to lots and lots of sons that's the best thing they can ever see, they'd give anything to get a good look on the wonderful hairy hole they came out of. A normal fit young male, like your hero, seeing his own mother's cunt, would probably blow his young balls and shoot his semen all over the place. Something to consider. No need to bring lots of others in--concentrate on the mother and son interaction. You know the phrase, "a writer writes"? Keep on writing, get to learn what makes you hard in a story, it's likely to make your readers hard as well. Above all, do not become discouraged by the low rating you've received so far. You can improve on that if you try. I'm giving you 5 stars for effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Made me horny

Love to hear more this was amazing add me cledus007 on snapchat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
more

really good basis for a great story. needs more detail and longer

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

No comment required. The author knows how this story measures up to others.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous