All Comments on 'Watching My Wife'

by desired_scarlette

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
if you only write shit like that

then don't post it, as you are for sure the only one loving what your writing :-(

short dumb unerotic sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NO

NO,NO,NO PLEASE DONT!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OMG

You really posted this? I hope you're thick skinned because you are so gonna get ridden hard and put away wet.

Having said that , this is worse than JPB's worst effort. Please quit now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why so negative?

Hey - it's not so bad at all. Who are these critics? Why are they reading porn like it's Shakespeare? Get stuffed, you guys - this is OK and another chapter would be fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cuckold Friday

Another one Conngrads

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fuck the hubby

the hubby watch it happen.he let it happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
u want good comments get into gay instead of LW

pure cuck BS and almost well actually is incest

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
about

12 years old with a I.Q. of six.A

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
You ended with,

To be continued? Please God NO!

It is truly awful!

It's derivative of a thousand other (much metter) stories and there is absolutely no eroticism whatsoever.

It even includes the stupid idea that a woman will respond positively to RAPE if the man's cock is big enough! That is utterly vile.

Clean the sticky white mess of your keyboard and see if you can actually get to meet a real female sometime.

MikeinMissouriMikeinMissouriover 11 years ago
Please no...

Not good. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Why the fuck didn't you continue so the cheating assholes were caught, continue? NO!!!!! That whole thing was pathetic, but I guess coming from someone who approves of cheating as you do, you must do it all the time.

firas01firas01over 11 years ago
take it easy

hey commentators, this is a free porn site, so to appoint yourself as judge and executioner is kind of hypocritical, this is a fantasy of the writer, and even if it is her or his actual life then whatever rocks their boat, you enjoy it leave a nice comment, you dont, just go and find something else, dont make it personal.

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
Take Heart

It's perfectly understandable that a woman would fantasize about a wife getting laid this way while a submissinve husband listens and quietly gets off. Most men will, of course, find the story repugnant. You are swimming up against a very strrong current called human nature here. But, hey, it's your fantasy, go for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
POS

This story is amazing, it's a total piece of shit. Sounds like it was written by a 12 yr. old. Don't bother with another chapter, can't imagine how bad another chapter of this shit could be. Leave the writing to those who can, you can't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Put in FETISH category

It will be much more apreciated there, where folks dont worry about their wives being ABUSED, and after that, liking the abuse(or husbands happy in being humiliated by ONLY ten inches... why not a two meters pole?If she was in only five inches level and takes the almost double with some ease-magically!).

Note:Dont forget the horse and the dog in part2!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago

I would have thought that his brain would be in a total melt down from losing his wife and his brother for their betrayal of his love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i would have walked in and crushed his nuts then tossed her out the fucking window

would divorce her and never talked to him again both are worthless pieces of shit.

she could give me no reason to ever talk or be with her again she is a worthless tramp.

blkhrtblkhrtover 11 years ago
wtf!!!

u call it erotic.

I call it shit.

wtf r u thinking. real woman care n cherish others.

u want to hurt the husband, stab him.

but u r beyond cruel n theres no necessity. same excuse.. male make deal of their peckers. well, wont u woman wince, when u listen the word 'old broad'. u cross the line, shit on vow and u thought we just gonna jerk off!! Well, think again. cause, some like me dont give shit bout cuckolding. u stray, u pay. pair of cheaters, watch ur back. their could always accident happen.

http://www.google.com/m/search?client=ms-samsung&channel=mm&q=

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wimp

Should have grabbed baby brother and put 8 of those 10 inches in garbage disposal. Instead he put all 5.5 of his there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Three am and watching a reality show?

Then within moments of his brother leaving, he rapes Anna (she did say no) but all of a sudden a 10" cock makes her forget her wedding vows and she eagerly fucks her rapist. Then her husband, rather than coming to her defense, gets off on it?

What the hell is wrong with you that this turns you on?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ok story, done wrong

I agree that this is a little effed up in the section that it is in. It should be in incest & parts that talk about the great relationship and hoping his bro wouldn't fuck his wife should be switched to wonder and thrill of having him involved in their sex lives. It would totally change the feelings of the story from cucked hubby watching to participant in a plan to watch someone else fuck his wife...why roam when bro is there to help you at home.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 11 years ago
What

Why !!!! Why would you stand by and let your wife be raped, or even not raped, but screwed. Open marriages are one thing, cheating wives and back stabbing brothers are something else altogether....they need consequences, especially Dave!

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 11 years ago
Enjoyed

Slimy brother, but so are most men. For us small dicked guys it is a real wake-up call to see your wife pleasured by a real stud. You had always thought you were a stud but seeing your wife screaming in orgasm after orgasms like you have never seen and you realize you need to make a decision, walk out and live your life alone knowing you will never be able to please a woman, or love your wife enough that you can not deny her the pleasure of sexual satisfaction. I chose the second and still happily married 16 years later. I am looking forward to see what decision your character makes.

Notice there are sure a lot of angry trolls commenting since the election did no go their way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
pretty bad

really bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
whimp

another pussy whiped little faggot

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good story

Although most of the comments are either how bad the subject of the story is or where the story should go I want to say that it was well written and set the plot for further expansion. I look forward to reading more of your written works

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A very sweet and realistic love story

perhaps better placed in the romance category. 5*

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Plastic surgery??????????

1. If somebody has only microscopic size cock that man will not find any women to satisfy. However this sized men are only 1-2% of the men.

2. The other men are only key-key hole problems. Some men have too large cock for their women, but their women do not tell them because their women know the male ego. Other men have smaller cocks for their women. If these women and men changed their mates or only the suitable keys encountered with the matching key holes the sexual happiness would be higher.

3. There are such women whose sexual organ works with the vaginal enter part and the clit and the vagina works with less role. These women are for those men whose the cock size are Gauss curve smaller part. (The microscopic sized cock sized men are not to them as well...)

4. Matching:

4.1. The large cock sized men should live with size queen women.

4.2. The average cock sized men should live such women who are not size queens or the sex is painful with large cock sized men.

4.3. Those women whose vagina enter and the clit are only sensible those women are good for the smaller cock sized men. More pussy eating in the sex.

4.4. For the 98% of the men are women to live together in the World, but the marriage plans work not only key-keyhole matching system, but other viewes work beside the key-keyhole marching and sometime against......................

5. Those men whose cocks are microscopic (2%) I have not any idea. If they have money it may be plastic surgery solution?????????

6. Those men whose cocks are not microscopic only they are at the smaller part of Gauss curve , those men should not become voluntary cuckolds only they MUST DIVORCE FROM THE 4.1. type 4.2. type cheating wives and they should find 4.3. type women for wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
duna duna duna duna duna duna

I hate to burst your bubble about dick/cock size .from 1961-1982 I spent 20 years in the navy aboard ships where we used communal showers and toilet facility's and i am not a gay person or an authority on dicks but in the closeness of a destroyer 2250 class aft crews head where up to 50 guys bathed, pissed and shit at the same time the nude display was for all to see lessons learned DUNA 1. the average shrunk dick black white yellow or brown about 3-4 inches 2. biggest i ever saw was 7.5 soft 3, never repeat saw a tiny dick in 20 years possibly in Europe they exist

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Duna, Duna

The Kama Sutra of Vatsyayana is a wonderful fiction, Duna - especially the Deer Woman and Mouse Man (just kidding about MM) suggestions! BUT, it is a fiction. No human male has the penile circumference of an infant's head at delivery. (Length of neonates is NOT directly comparable, however, due to the configuration of the vaginal-cervical interstice!)

It was a fun read. Probably not worth losing your job over, however...especially if you're NOT going to stop your pussy-hound brother while you still had a chance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MIRACLE GROW?

Cock size jumped from 7.5 to 10 by moving from one bedroom to another?

Try reading what you have written!

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ Dear Anon told to clearlakequeen. I think the the 98% of men have the suitable women to live (except for violanced, drug-alcohol-gambling abuser or serial cheater) they only may have some bad chance to find them and as an eternal humanist I think such men who belong to sexual majority group to become willing cuckold is a stupid thing. It is better to restart with a Second Chance woman, than to be willing cuckold from an advice of a sexual minority husband (clearlakequeen)..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sick puppy

Ok the husband is now a cuckold... He become aware of what he did and runs never to be heard from again from them.. The bitch tries to find him as he took all their money, then becomes aware she is pregnant and learns she has HIV at the same time. Knowing this and because of lust for a big dick by her brother-in-law she has lost her house, her husband and provider, her virtue, vales, morality then family and friends. Now her to present life... She dies on the street, pregnant during a gang rape on under the influence of herion. Justice has been served and the husband has no regreats as his life has become even better with as better job, new younger wife, twins (son and daughter) in a new state in a new home as his brother tells him as he spits in his face as he dies in a hospital.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Tiny dick exsist

I have a 1-2 inch soft 4.25 inch rock hard dink. Happily married almost 30 yrs and id love to watch my wife with a big man sized cock hell id clean her up after! Great story by the way.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Interesting!

Marriages of many homosexual husbands and slut wives are/were succesful, as the marriage of the famouse surrealist painter Salvador Dali and his Russian emigrant aristocrat wife.........................However marriages normal sized cock armed sexual majority husbands and slut wives are not such long lasting...............

kakashi524kakashi524over 11 years ago
Woot!

Bring on part 2!! Woooo!

FasterFalconFasterFalconover 11 years ago
Great story!!!

Can't wait for part 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Puke!

Typical dog shit....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Geez!

Yet another dumbass husband getting cuckolded. Why on earth wouldn't he go in , yank his pathetic brother off his wife and throw him out into the street? Any other reaction is idiotic. I can't think of any man that wouldn't at least try to protect his wife. Even in a fictional tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Write the next part sooooon. This was great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
PART 2

crap dog shit will also be a 1*

IF U WANNA BE A WRITER. forget it crawl under a rock

desired_scarlettedesired_scarletteover 10 years agoAuthor
I LOVE GETTING NEGATIVE FEEDBACK, LOL.

I will be writing this story again--hopefully better. I have made another story, if any of you still read this, (also in notes) and I'm sure that I approved greatly. As I'm reading it now, a year later, I'm surprised that I got this many views/favorites/comments whether it's good or bad!

Any who, thank you guys for all of the favorites and whatnot. I do have thick skin, and I enjoy people calling me out for things that turn ME on. Haha.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
The haters hate. Go away trolls.

Nice, so does our cuckold submit and come in after his brother finishes servicing the wife's tight pussy and kneel and clean his brothers cock and then her pussy??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
HOT !

I thought this story was hot as hell. I'm a submissive. As kids my older brother used to beat the hell out of me and bully me. He was twice my size.

When we were teen agers, he stole 2 of my girlfriends. When my wife and I were dating he would often tell her to be careful because he might steal her away from me - he would flirt with her relentlessly.

One night in bed, she confided with me that his confidence was a big turn on and that she loves the attention.

I can't stop jacking off to the thought of him secretly fucking her.

I thought the story was HOT !

shang40shang40over 8 years ago
कचकचीत संभोग बेशुध्दीकडे

माझ्या बायकोला माझ्या चुलतभावाने कचकचीत झवून काढले जिने ती बेशुद्ध झाली

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BALLS HITTING HER CLIT

They are have sex in the missionary position - his head is on her shoulders; you wrote: "...Dave was on top of her, his head on her shoulders, grunting. Steve could already tell that they were fucking hard by the sounds they were making. They couldn't see Steve, as they were faced away, but he saw Dave's gigantic balls slap her clit over and over. The sound was mesmerizing and so was her moans...

IMPOSSIBLE ! It seems you have never had sex as there is no way his position of his entire body, especially his dick, that it could be striking her clit. It appears you have no idea of what a clit is or where it is located. You had other such comments about this sex that just couldn't be. For this you get one star and wish it could have been a zero. Have sex, then write a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
see, the writer is talented

outside my own personal vendetta, because i'd have probably strangled them both at some point, if not after the first sight, certainly after that last bit.

but seriously well written. I thought this was a willing cuckold story so it was a surprise to find it wasnt and honestly disappointed but pleased i finished it at the very least. shame you stopped writting, if you did a REAL incest story then I'd be interested

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Shane

This is a sick story with the terrible ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
navy

you forgot the ending . more to come?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Improvement

The concept was good. The execution needs works, the most disappointing parts was the layout of the sex scene. It lacked detail and a certain wow factor. Also the ending was very poor. I think a re write would be good because i like the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another BS story of weak husband

Steve should have put a stop to his brother fucking his wife as soon as he found them together, he should found something that was heavy enough to wack him on the head then proceeded to kick him in the balls and then give his wife a good blow to her womb area and caused a miscarriage then then proceeded to throw both of them out of his house. It appears that Steve has no back bone to even consider to protect his wife from that preditor even if its is his brother who himself should have realized that fucking his brothers wife is a no no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Terrible

I agree with the other comments. A terrible story left unfinished,. Horribly written!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
in

in the missionary position and his cock in her how could his balls slap against her clit. balls hang below my cock and every clit i have seen is above her cunt.... just does not work out to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Shitty story. Had that happened to me would have first taken a picture or two maybe a video then pulled my brother off of her and beat the shit out of him then thrown his ass out butt naked. And filed for divorce and shown the pictures and video to her father.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Nothing to see here.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

What is the point in this story? A bunch of words that leave you saying again...read my question. And why do all of you "Cuck loving writers" make the husband's dick 5 inches. Makes you happy that a guy can't satisfy his wife? Add on his brother? Maybe this writer should apply him or her self better?

Luckyguy1965Luckyguy1965over 1 year ago

One crapped up story

MfkndragonMfkndragon9 months ago

This was trash and people would be dead

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

SICK, SICK,SICK

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I think even a cuckold wouldn't want a cheating wife without his involvement, I gave the story 3 stars. To me it would of been a better read if after he watched them in the basement he left the flowers and chocolate in the trash. Taking his brothers wallet, his wife's purse and both of their phones with him to add as much confusion, and hurt as possible once he got to where he was going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Is thus wife he love ,and brother he grow with both screwed him over

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous