All Comments on 'The Professor's Accidental Harem'

by fgmntfmgnshn

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Hope there is more to this story!!

teach1965teach1965over 11 years ago
Wow!

5 stars for the ultimate fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MORE!

Would love to see more of this story!

kplusmckplusmcover 11 years ago
great

more more more

flaw600flaw600over 11 years ago
Best 1st chapter ever

Or maybe tied. But seriously, great chapter. Please continue. The only thing that I wished would've been done is that the professor confront the girls about the whole set-up, but you may have a different plan. Please continue! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
If there was a 10 on the voting, I would give it!!!

Just enough sex, enough build up, and then the end. More...More!!!

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 11 years ago
Great story

I did find the scheme pretty obvious but it was also very believable that the prof would be too close to see it.

Not sure what other commenters mean by a good start. This seems pretty complete to me. Only loose end is Brittany and I could see it being very awkward to merge her into the family

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You Magnificent Bastard.

Amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed all of the Professor's "misfortunes." And I'd say you got the foreshadowing just right. Keep writing stories; You're good at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brilliant

Really enjoyed your story here. Hope you continue this one with more chapters as the new family adapt to their new life together. Maybe Britney finds out more about them than the girls want her too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The Twist

You did well with the twist on this story. I didn't see it coming. It could have used a bit more sex at the end, but the results were still good. Perhaps a follow up story, with Brittany included? Living as a polyamorous professor at a college should provide sufficient material to write about.

gypsyshadegypsyshadeover 11 years ago
One hell of a story!

one of the best; even if it isn't technically an M-C story, it seems to be one up until the end! Is there going to be a follow-up? Gotta know what happens to Brittney!

gemman1gemman1over 11 years ago
Outstanding

One of the best stories I've read on this site. Keep writing and as with the rest expound on this story, it would make a great series. You are very talented, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing story

I was riveted from the first sentences, great story and just a perfect mix of storytelling and sexuality. Cant wait for the follow-up, if its anything like this then its a barnstormer

goodwillmagicgoodwillmagicover 11 years ago
Nice

I very good and well-written story. An interesting way to show your love : lie about his work not working when it does, lie about memory loss caused by his work to create sympathy, make him feel guilty because it is all his fault, and then to PROVE your love, they rape him.

Psychology at it's best

avidreader123avidreader123over 11 years ago
Good story

Kind of saw it coming with the meetings that started 3 months before. Nice job giving just enough hints. I would have liked to see a little more written, perhaps with Britney joining them to make it an even 6, and the professor's memory enhancer making him a multimillionaire. Any chance of a part 2?

amartamartover 11 years ago
wow, wow, wow

though I do agree with avid reader, that I could see it coming-- but that makes it still better. I cannot wait to have britney included

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fantastic

Great story from the beginning and throughout. Looking forward to a sequel.

gondaolgondaolalmost 11 years ago
To be so lucky

Great story. He would be the largest lottery winner EVER!

TheLordWinterTheLordWinterover 10 years ago
Great story.

I love that they pulled a fast one on him. That was hilarious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I was joking to myself when i thought they were just joking....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Forever is a log time...

Just wait until the WAR breaks out...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fun Story

They conned him, That was enjoyable.

On the other hand, his research seemed to hold possibilities...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
poor fellow!

Well Im open to ticks like that being played on me! Great story does wonders for the imagination and what a way to go! I wanna be the prof! many thanks

verbicideverbicideover 10 years ago
Poor Britney.

But wait...there's a part 2. Maybe there's hope for Britney yet.

zl00pedragl0verzl00pedragl0verover 9 years ago
Wow

Hmmmmmm I had a fantasy similar to this !!! Exquisite but probably exhausting in reality !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you

I loved this story. I've read it several times now. It still is so wonderful. I like all of your writings. Thanks but keep writing, please.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 8 years ago
Four Times My Dream Fantasy

It hasn't been that long ago that I had a dream similar to this...only I was the only student involved. In my dream I fell under the spell of one of my professors. He tried to be ethical and moral, but my horniness eventually won out. WOW...A very deserved 5 stars.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
entertaining

Ch. 02 should be interesting

DarkMatter23DarkMatter23almost 8 years ago
This isn't gold

THIS IS PLATINUM! I THOUGHT I WAS READING A STORY WHERE HE ENDS UP TAKING CARE OF FOUR CHICKS, BUT THEN YOU THREW THAT LEFT HOOK AND I WAS DOWN FOR THE COUNT! YOU HAD ME ALL THE WAY. I WAS SO CAUGHT UP IN THE COMEDY I DIDN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT SEX! LIKE I SAID BEFORE, THIS ISN'T GOLD, THIS IS PLATINUM!

MikeyStoneMikeyStoneover 7 years ago
This was quite funny

I'll admit that I was a tiny little bit disappointed when I started realizing what conclusion it would have. I'm really not too much into MC story, but this had a certain humor in it that made the first part most enjoyable. I would have liked much more of that.

Not to be mistaken, it was really good. Just my thoughts and the compliment that the humor sold something I don't usually dig to me.

screedbearscreedbearover 6 years ago
5….

One of the best stories I have read, and my total reads would be well above 1000 stories, lost count years ago…. Don’t look at how long I have been a member, but I use to be an anonymous reader… but as a story this is good. Not porn, something to read and think about. If you are planning a jack of session this is not for you, but if you want an erotic story this is a good place to spend your time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

Now THIS is porn fantasy. Even the plot itself is pornagraphic. Fan-fucking-tastic.

motifxf8motifxf8about 5 years ago
It's a Wonderful Life

Such a great story for this man and these beautiful young women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Slow build but worth it

I enjoyed the story and appreciate how you worked the story before the sex. It was interesting to see the women come onto him so strongly on their own will, but it was a delightful twist to see it was faux mind control.

mrfox_stingermrfox_stingerover 3 years ago

That was a surprising twist. I like it. The emotion doesn't escalate much so the sex becomes satisfying

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous