All Comments on 'I Am Cynthia's Cunt'

by cynthiablaine7

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
Not only erotic

but educational as well. Good reading for teenagers--male or female.

blackwatereagleblackwatereagleover 11 years ago
A rose by any other name!

What a delight to read. We men rarely think about the entire region. Just wanting to lick whatever, to try to satisfy you,often failing and then to just stick it in, and get it off. How crude we really are sometimes.. We men should just look and ponder the beauty of the whole (no pun intended). For it is to be worshiped, and loved for itself with great joy.

Love to you cynthiablaine!

The Eagle

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOvertureover 11 years ago
An educational and delightful story to be sure.

After agreeing with the two previous comments, I recall a time when I was doing some research on medieval words and came across "cunt". Apparently the data is that it became offensive in the 14th or 15th centuries and was replaced by the word "pussy" which is a form of the word "purse". Now that may be factual or a fiction, but that's what the prevailing information seems to claim.

Now observe a woman's face when she pronounces the word, even silently. The muscles on the face have a tendency to form a smile when mouthing the word "cunt" as compared to "pussy" nine times out of ten. Don't believe me! Experiment with it yourself and compare.

Nevertheless, it's definitely a very powerful word for its arousing effect when said effectively and not in an abusive manner and should have the same status as any other word used properly and to effect, whether the word is taboo or not. Try to find as many beautiful things about women in general, in a non-sexual way, as you would sexual things and you'll find denigrating tendencies will gradually disappear. It's all balance, isn't it!

Last but not least, here is a YouTube link I've uploaded about a woman who is of the opinion that all women should "reclaim the word cunt!" For those who aren't shy or don't mind, it's worth a listen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yak43p72kl4

Richard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I love cunts

I love using the word "cunt" in a positive way. It's pretty close to the word "cute". I guess that's why when I see a girl with a beautiful vagina/vulva, I like to call it a "cute cunt". But then again, as a guy, I basically think all cunts are beautiful. ;)

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 11 years ago
Cunt is used by Chaucer...

What a delightful piece. I'm moved at the way you honour your cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Myth alert

"Most girls have a thin membrane called the hymen, which mostly closes the entrance to the vagina. This is broken at first intercourse and is the traditional end of a girl's virginity. There are lots of ways it can be broken well before a girl ever allows a penis to probe into her vagina."

This is a myth, a tradition and widely believed myth with no more than a few hundred years of history backing it, but a myth just the same. The truth is much more complex, but in a line: If a woman knows what they are doing, the hymen can most likely stay intact until childbirth with years of active intercourse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wonderful

This is a lovely, grown-up, sexy piece of writing. Thanks

MaxOdinMaxOdinabout 1 year ago

Very imaginative! I remember that RD series!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is wonderful. I am a man who needs to learn more about what I call “female geography!”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous