All Comments on 'The Master Program Ch. 04'

by Varun1987

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I have a criticism.

This is becoming more of a how-to than a story at points. Sure this is what you want to happen to those around you to make your life more interesting, but the level of detail on how you go about it is slowing down the story elements. Now that the spare room stuff is taken care of let that stuff be automatic and you just mention the results on a numbers basis- not the stats of every single girl, PLEASE. Love the story frame and getting to love the characters. Keep it coming.

Varun1987Varun1987over 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the criticism

To anonymous poster at 11/10/2012: I did feel chapter 4 was pushing the technical end a bit too much, so I do apologise for this, It's a side effect of perhaps having too vivid a picture in my head and wanting to convert that exact image into words! I had planned that chapter 5 tones down the technical side a LOT more and seeing your comment has made me feel I've taken the right choice with that. As this is a long story (with many chapters left to tell) I wasn't too bothered about keeping the pace quite slow but as a reader I can see how that might get frustrating. Anyway, as I say, there's gonna be a shift to story telling rather than scene setting from now on!

To anyone else thinking of leaving a critical comment, please, do, I'm grateful for them and it makes sure my stories are appealing to an audience that is beyond my own head!

P.S. I also noticed that at some point I changed Stephen's second flatmate's name from Helen to Alice... not sure why that happened, and apologies for that, I will rectify this error at some point hopefully!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Tech details

I love this story Varun. I think you switched Alex from a 1c to a 1b. In fact, I am a bit of a statto, and these technical details fascinated me. Its a pity you couldn't mock up an app, or show the tables. (in fact i'd like to see the display for the Master Program too). I could categorize the women I know in the same way!. The details make the story seem even more plausible. Anyway, as you said, the tech stuff is done - now lets move on to the story. I can't wait to see what Steve has in mind for the delicious Sophie. By the way, the fact that she remains unaltered does add some spice!. Thank you.

Varun1987Varun1987over 11 years agoAuthor
technical details

To anonymous poster at 11/10/2012: Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad you enjoyed the details, if you do want to ask me any specific questions or even throw me some of your own ideas, contact me at varunauthor1987@hotmail.com. That goes for anyone really!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what the hell?

So this guy is going to turn girls into sluts just to watch the fuck other people on his computer? Not only does this make him a messed up stalker he is just plain retarded

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsover 11 years ago

Loved the parts with the tramp stamps. Every woman should have one, to show their true inner slut. I am getting one myself when I am a whole woman.

AundaeAundaeover 10 years ago
Flawed story

I am afraid that I cannot give this story any good point, and I have been struggling to read it for a few chapters in the hopes it gets better, it doesn't.

Perhaps it is the style that I find unsophisticated, Stephen's character, or both, this story has no good buildup, nothing to hold up an interest... sorry about the bad review, but I'm unable to give a better one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
why change

why change girls if hes not gonna fuck them right there

WisquejacWisquejacover 10 years ago
growing bored

i love master pc stories, but this one is getting pretty lame. he has this incredible gift at his disposal and all he seems to ever do is stay home and masturbate to others having sex. plus he seems to have several times come to the conclusion that playing god with other people is wrong, but then the next thing he does is increase the slutty-hood of girls he doesn't even have sex with. why??? so while i like the concept of the master pc program this story has just not moved from who he was on day 1 to who he is at day 65. he is boring, hell even him being petty and getting revenge on imogen for being bitchy would have been more interesting. sorry to give bad review, but i just hate seeing a good idea being turned into a boring lame teenager's evil scientist wet dream.

maveric2868maveric2868over 10 years ago

Only good part of this series at this point is his budding relationship with Sophie (she's the only likeable character in the story, too). If I can give you any advice, Varun, then it is this: Have your protagonist man up and find a pair!! All you have him doing is spy on girls that he alters and then masturbate while he watches then go have adventures without him. The only time he gets any action at all is with Imogen, who is so freely accessible to everyone now that it's really uninspiring/boring to see him get with her. If anyone can have her, then why would the guy who can have anyone he wants even be interested?

Now I have to ask you: Why would ANYONE want to read about a guy that masturbates while watching others have sex? We all do that plenty by ourselves, which is why we watch porn and read erotica. This story line has bottomed out horribly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
techno

I know this has been here awhile, but I have to comment. You are getting too computer oriented and making the girls (Alex and Imogen) way too promiscuous. Alex just fucking people to see how many she can fuck is not erotic. Plus it is not showing the reader anything. What's erotic about fucking everyone you meet, just to be doing it? Sounds boring. You've got him setting up to alter girls on automatic, not even to meet for customization. Just letting a machine do it. He was wanting to have a relationship with Sophie, now he is just wanting to have a meaningless 3-way with her. He seems to want her for himself less and less. Sophie seems to actually want a close monogamous relationship and it looks as if you are on the way to trying so many alterations that it will change her from who she actually is. Alice is the wildcard. Ru will be no fun for him because she seems to be lesbian. By the way, a girl can't be having lesbian sex if she also enjoys male/female sex. Bi, yes, or refer to it as Sapphic, but Lesbian refers to someone who prefers only women. Bisexual is someone who enjoys both. You are computer program categorizing too much. This is about mind control and all minds are different. I'm sorry, but you are making this story too complex to enjoy and starting to include so many people that have little or nothing to do with him so that it is watering down the story itself. Not sure if I care to continue reading here. Think I'll go somewhere else for awhile an see if I wish to return and finish this. Still could be a good story, but I just don't like where you are headed.

SilvermireSilvermirealmost 4 years ago
Gotta be said

This guy is an asshole, one of the women should find the program and turn it on him.

Can't read past this point it was a struggle to get here so enough is enough.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous