All Comments on 'In The Van Ch. 01'

by cuckwhofucks

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
The absolute worst part of it

was the bit that says Ch 01!

Dreary, boring, badly-written and as erotic as a dog turd.

Zed56Zed56over 11 years ago
Erotic? No

Why would you write a second chapter? . Another cuck hubby/slut wife. How boring

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Waiting for the erotic part...

....oh. You mean THAT was it? Wow, did I stumble into the non-erotic section by mistake? Nope. So it's the author who sucks ass then.

Listen, if your partner makes you wear a condom and not the other guy and if she stops the blow job to get fucked by the other guy AND if she is fucking around and you're not...then it's not a marriage. You've officially entered: THE FRIEND ZONE!

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
Nasty comments from nasty people

So here's one reader who thinks this is the start of a 5 star series.

Obviously those who submit their illformed and insulting opinions have no concept of what drives a man to derive some measure of gratification from being cuckolded.

Ignorance is NOT bliss.

cuckwhofuckscuckwhofucksover 11 years agoAuthor
I will delete comments from Haters

I really do not like to suppress free speech. And you can see I have left comments which are critical. However, some comments seem to be pure hate. I can totally accept that you may not like my writing. You may not like the subject or the content. It may just not be "for you". Which is fine. Just don't read it. I do invite encouragement or constructive criticism.

I am completely at peace with the choices I have made. I am not diminished by what my wife does, on the contrary, our choices enhance our lives. If you feel shame, then you feeling shame for your own shortcomings, not mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mr smyth???

So everybody elses opinion is illformed and yours is gospel? You pompous ass. Who died and appointed you the guardian of all Literotica. Its an opinion and everyone has one whether it agrees with yours or not. It does not necessarily mean that it is illformed as you put it. Pretty dopey comment if you ask me. Listen if you want to give this story 20 stars that is your right and no one should argue that fact But to call out other commenters is wrong pure and simple Opinion remember? To be honest this story is not my cup of tea but if other people either like it or hate it that's their right

calclovercalcloverover 11 years ago
Mr Cuck

To be honest this type of story does not do it for me.That is just my personal feeling but whatever two consenting adults want to do with their lives is their business.If you ask me these types of stories tend to belong in the Fetish category not LW's. Cuckoldry tends to be a fetish and I think your story would do far better posted there instead of being in Loving Wives. Listen,you can post this wherever you want but do not be surprised at the reaction if you do.Good luck

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
POV change

Exactly. The willing cuck husband is a sexual minority among the husbands. If somebody wants to write something erotic on this genre that author MUST CHANGE THE POV, as JPB did in his last story."Bob and Jan". The readers MUST PUT HIMSELF IN THE STORY, because our brain works such method and the cuck POV is repelent (and 0 (zero) erotic) for the sexual majority male readers.

winterfoxxwinterfoxxover 11 years ago
Interesting start ...

I would like to see what direction you take this as there are so many variations at this stage.

A couple of suggestions. Make your submissions longer ... maybe twice to thrice as long? Obviously there are natural breaks but when it's a multipart submission it's better if there are two or three pages.

It would also help to know just a bit more about your characters. For instance ... we know his name but not his or hers. How long married? Kids? etc.

Appreciate the effort ... like to see where you take this.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 11 years ago
Enjoyed

Enjoyed your story and do hope you delete the haters, as they are not judging the story, they are unleashing their hatred for their own hatefilled miserable lives. Me, I do not like incest stories, so I do not read them then post hate filled comments.

Many may not understand the cuckold lifestyle as they may be the sexually superior males. For us cucks, knowing your wife is being sexually pleasured in ways you could never come close to, is an act of love.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Review and Analysis

The premise is that Hubby and Sweetie are camping with friends/acquaintances (but unknown bonding factor - are they quilters or hikers or chess players?) Her Bull is also camping with this group, but it SEEMS he does NOT share whatever 'bonding factor' is in play, so he is an 'outsider' except for boffing Sweetie...but he is not sharing their quarters except for carnal purposes! Very awkward! If Our Couple is there for whatever the 'bonding factor' is (quilting demos, or walking on different trails, or playing chess) then why is Mr. Bull there? (Yeah, other than THAT!) If Sweetie wants to have a weekend 'camping and coupling' with her Bull, then why don't they just do that, and leave Hubby home to feed the canary?

If a lady leaves me mid-BJ because another guy 'with benefits' walks in, then I'm outa her life! If the Bull expects His Slut to leave intimacies with me to service him, then he's NOT welcome to barge into my house or trailer! The condom thing is just plain weird ... no explanation offered - is it a cream-pie aversion issue? It BETTER not be an insemination 'thing!'

The description of actual sex contact in this story is exceedingly sparse, especially given the extraordinary stamina of The Bull! There is a fair amount of 'background info' on his capacity and training, but it is NOT presented via their actual union! Again, if any female 'partner' doesn't know or care if I'm still 'working' or done, that is irreparably disrespectful, and she is welcome to dedicate the rest of the camping trip (and life) with Her Bull!

Chapter 1 ??? I don't see a likely recovery from the down-spiral this brief story is in! I DO see a lot of opportunity for humiliation and disrespect of Hubby, spreading to their friends and acquaintances!

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
re: clearlakequeen

You are one sick puppy.Get some help quick., before your brains explode. Do you even read what you write?

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Has me scratching my head

The haters, why would they come to a site like this? If they read even a paragraph or two of any of the stories here should tell them this is not some bible pounding group and leave. They come with a closed mind that if a couple does not do A, B, and C, or in other words, "Just the way me and my wife are" then they are sick or perverts or whatever. They cannot accept that other people have different ways of look at and dealing with events in their life. They never would accept live and let live ideas. So I cannot understand why they come here at all? To save us? LOL Keep going with your tale. I think you need to explore cuckolds sub side more. He should lick her clit as her stud uses and breeds her, eat her creampies, suck and swallow the studs cock and seed. Get him to service other male and female friends, but he should not be allowed to fuck or get blow jobs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
devilspy doesn't get it

Closet cuckolds read the first paragraph and realize it is a cuck story and literally piss themselves with glee - the shame they feel after is what sparks the laughable denials in the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I don't need to denigh anything, I love being a cockold and I love being told to suck cock and eat creampies. In fact I love being my sons sub and love cleaning his creampies from my wife and daughter and being fucked by my daughter as she makes me suck cocks at a gloryhole. I love sex anyway I can get it but I realy love being humuliated in front of my friends and family

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Loved the story. Wife and i did very similar with her lover but we were in tents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercuckwhofucks@cuckwhofucks
191 Followers
I have shared my wife with any man she wanted for over 17 years now. I do get to fuck her, but there is no question that I am not her best.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES