All Comments on 'Cum Sucker'

by BallZucker

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
ezsmilesezsmilesover 11 years ago
everyones first time is different

Loved your story. Makes me think of my first time, i loved the taste and feel from the start.

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More Please

A great start and please give us more. Love the thong. We need more stories about men in panties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love come

I would suck you anytime, anywhere.

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
A great beginning

First rate, 5 star story but I must confess that the preface confused me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

funny how some of us feel so good with another mans cock in us,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
hott

This is what I wanted to my first time Sucking a beautiful cock. Email ne we can exchange stories & pics rubberduckll@yahoo.com

burnie4434burnie4434over 10 years ago

Like most men, once you suck a cock, you cant wait til the next time. I love it and love when he cums in my mouth. Yummy

klippertklippertover 10 years ago
how it works

This is just how it should be, how it works.. no flowers..no chick flick..or show tunes, fella love's his women, but, want's cock on the side. That's all natural...sucking balls and cock to finish...HOT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantasy

I'm a married guy who has been reading these stories and they all turn me on, the idea of servicing a guy. I want to have a guy push my face into his crotch and tell me to inhale his masculine scent and have him put his balls in my face. i want him to talk to me like the guy in this story and tell me what he wants and then tell me how I should enjoy his dick and balls because he knows I don't get the opportunity. He would tell me he is doing me favour by letting me inhale his sweaty balls and ask me if I like his scent and taste. Do I want more should he take his underwear off and let me suck his cock to completion. I have to try this sometime, especially with an older guy who isn't getting it at home from his wife and has big low hanging cum filled balls that don't get drained enough. I'm going to cum thinking about being on my knees for the first time with a nice hard cock and low hanging balls to worship and put my face in.. give it to me uhuuhhuh yes...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very Hot

Loved your story had my dick hard the whole time, I want to be orally used like that! One day MMM gota try it. Loved the details given about his scent and the attention to his balls and how he dominated you. Gotta go wank one off now, thanks for the story!

gayswallowergayswalloweralmost 8 years ago
first time.

I was 20 when I had my first time with a man. Haven't look back.

TerriCTerriCalmost 7 years ago
Awesome

Love reading about your cock sucking. Makes me want one in my mouth now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Two weeks ago

I sucked my first cock. Did not expects. My wife and I stopped having sex years ago and I had been cruising Internet and struck up conversations. One with a guy who wantedspanked ass. We met one night when wife was at work. He met me at front door wearing panties and stockings and led me to bedroom. I spanked his ass and he loved it. So much he sucked my dick. Returning favor I jerked off my first dick until he asked me to please suck him. Reluctantly I licked and sucked his cock. Soon we were 69ing on the bed. It was awesome. I went home with stomach full of cum. Less that hour later wife came home and she kissed my cum face. So good.

parker3522parker35223 months ago

Try using spell check.......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous