All Comments on 'A Dark Night with a Dark Stranger Ch. 11'

by Bellstoires

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
camo1980camo1980over 11 years ago
Another Great Chapter..

I don't understand why Ragon lets Clyde get away with trying to take Bell.. If somebody was trying to take from me the very thing they were meant to protect, I would have them removed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice

Good story,but the revaluations pertaining to the characters are a bit confusing

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it......

Another great story, uh I will be glade when that nsty bitch kiara get her head chopped of or impaled or whatever. She needs to get over it and move on. Can't wait for the next, so looking foward to finding out what happened, is Belle a Fey or something. Whatever it is its going to be good to know she may have some supernaturel in her as well. Haha if it were me I would have snapped kiaras neck when she froze but, can't piss of the elder's. Plus, would've ruined the party.

ArcaneDesiresArcaneDesiresover 11 years ago
Wonderful

I do not usually comment on stories; However, after finding myself so captured by your tale, I felt compelled to leave one. I love how your mind is weaving this story. Please do not be too influenced by your followers but keep true to the vision you have already laid out. After waiting with bated breath for the next chapter, I was thrilled when I saw that it had posted. The hour drive home from work was almost too much and I contemplated stopping at a park to read it! Long story short.... Amazing job! I look forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
FINALLY!

I get so mad about this, I check if its here religiously and finally decide maybe I have better things to do but then you make another amazing chapter! Cant wait for the next one, here goes the same cycle!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
: )

Amazing chapter................... im so intrigued by this story and i cannot wait for the rest....please update again soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me likey keep it up :)

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonover 11 years ago
Ugh

You and Cliff hangers. Stop leaving me hanging, sigh. Ok out side of leaving me wanted more as always. Amazing writing, your plot keeps me guessing at every turn. Can not wait till you share your next chapter. :)

MizTMizTabout 11 years ago

Playing catch up here and I picked a great chapter to start up again. I think there's more to Bell than meets the eye and I can't wait to see what it is. Going to the next chapter right now.......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous