All Comments on 'Dad is an Exhibitionist Ch. 01'

by cburton

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
ShalizarShalizarover 11 years ago
More please

I love father/son incest it makes me cum every time I read this, please write more

cburtoncburtonover 11 years agoAuthor
I'm grateful...

..for your comment. This is my first submission and I wasn't sure how it would be received. parts 2 and 3 have been submitted to the site. Hopefully you'll enjoy them too.

jlk925jlk925over 11 years ago
One of the best, if not the best written story i have read on this site. Congrats to you!!

So well written. Timing was very good. Not too much too soon, and enough not to leave you hanging. You made it believable and considering the difficulty of pulling off a "father/son first time sexual relationship", you excelled!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Continue writing!

Hope the author feels encouraged to write more stories. This is one of the very best I've ever red!

HeppplewhiteHeppplewhiteabout 11 years ago
Write more!

Really liked this story, as well as the two other parts. But the tender description of the development of a dad/son-relation and their joyful sex in this first part is simply stunning. Write more on that theme!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Absolutly loved this entry, I would so love to do this with my son and all through the reading all I could think of was my son's dick in my mouth and ass. Keep writing and I will keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hot

its soo hot

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeover 10 years ago
Whoa

Not sure how to put into words everything going thru my mind and body after reading your story. I'm so glad I found this story. Extremely well written and highly erotic. I kept picturing myself as the son being slowly taught and shown something very meaningful and beautiful. What a lucky son to have a dad like this. The love between a son and his dad is so beautiful and special. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

I really like the build up of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow

This is a great story. Well written and paced. Very "real." Definitely going to read the other chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic!

This is probably the best fic I have read in a long time. I can'twait to read more of this story the rest of your works! As a boy you make me long for a dad like this, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a great Father/Son story

Loved the story, it is so well written and developed ... made real hard from the beginning ... uuuuffff

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 6 years ago
Wife is watching Mathew Maconahy ...

OK, I'm also watching as I read this exquisite entry into other worldly delights. While watching I can only imagine Mathew could easily be this father figure - independent and private 'enough' to have other personal interests and not care what others believe in. You have crafted several new twists on an old theme into a very believable story line ... presented with care and respect for any male bonding introduction. I'm proud to say I met such a gentleman who carried himself such that I wanted to be like him, to know the experiences he lived and to be a part of his world. I hope others have this wonderful opportunity in their lifetime. I was 65 before I even such was available ... to everyone with an open mind. Thanks for sharing with your readers.

Tony Clarke

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
love it! want more!!

I totally love the story! Its so well written and developed I wish it had 100 chapters.

I love how the relationship is slowly progressing into more and more every chapter. pls update ! xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
innocent mouth

one of my long time fantasies when i was young was to get down on my knees and use my virgin mouth to suck off my dad until he ejaculates thick gobs of semen down my throat

AydanFioreAydanFioreover 6 years ago
Excellent first chapter!

I know this story was published some time ago, but I just want to say that this is one of the best examples of how to ratchet the sexual tension tighter than a snare drum before ending with a big bang! Really well done! This is one of the most descriptive father / son blowjob scenes I've read yet.

My very first Literotica submission, which isn't 100% finished atm, will be published very soon. The sex is pretty hot, but it will be SO much hotter when I find a way to lead up to it with a nice slow burn like you've done here. Awesome read!

oldcocklover69oldcocklover69about 5 years ago
Excellent story

Absolutely loved you story about an everyday dad helping his up tight son come out of a shell n learn how to begin to enjoy life at it's best

Playful4BearPlayful4Bearalmost 4 years ago
Beautiful!!

This is BY FAR... A LOOOOONG FAR... the BEST story I have read here!

Your writing is impeccable, the descriptive narrative is beautifully done (I'm "hyperboling", I know)... the story is magical, seductive, soft, a fairy tale... where emotions of lust are discovered and intimacy gets a new meaning.

Kudos to you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful. I felt like I really wanted to be in the nature there, bathed by the moon.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I LOVED THIS STORY. It opened up some old feelings I felt as a boy but sadly never fulfilled. But I'd want it to be beautiful like this if it ever were.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous