All Comments on 'Sharing a Room'

by pjhale121

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Storm season tryst

Overbooking during that time-impossible ,not in the Bahamas.Not realistic and a lt of nonsense.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
That was different

and it was good! Decent standard of writing - no 'real' cheating (although I dare say the sleeping husband might be a bit pissed if he knew!) and nicely driven by a mix of action and dialogue.

You may get a hard time from some of the trolls - I'm not sure - but ignore them if you do. This was a well-written and well-paced story with just enough erotic content to prevent it going over the top.

pjhale121pjhale121over 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

The feedback is appreciated. @anonymous – sorry it didn’t live up to your believability standards. I was trying to set up a scenario for sharing the hotel room. Guess I fell short. @ythebadger – Glad you liked it; and who knows? Maybe the husband would have been intrigued if he’d woken up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Indeed a great story

Many years ago we had a similar experience, though the other couple were already friends. The hotel lost their reservation and in the end we all ended up in one room. It was a very erotic experience.

rokitman096rokitman096over 11 years ago
Very nice.

Very well written and very erotic. Would love to read a sequel where Lisa teaches Ron how to please a woman while Terri and Steve explore one another.

@anonymous: It's called fiction. The point is not how well you know the place (like some pompous ass), but on how well the story brings you into the world where things can happen (which PJ did an excellent job!). I guess that's why you are afraid to leave your identity. Try not to be a dumbass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Hot

Loved this story. Would like to read a sequel.

katibkatibover 11 years ago
Nice

Yes, nicely done; well written. Would like you to drop the word "titties," though.

Sounds juvenile to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Hot. Loved it!

Very Hot! Loved it ! So Horney now!

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
had to do that once

and guess what happened - nothing at all. wife would not fuck with someone in the room and for two weeks this fucking cunt that was supposed to have her own god damn room stayed in ours and there was no pussy anywhere. finally told the bitch to hit the bricks i needed some pussy and for her to find some dude and let him fuck her in his room and get the fuck out of ours. wife was pissed i told her friend that but i did get the pussy.

kdcuriouskdcuriousover 11 years ago
Don't change a thing!

My wife and I got quite turned on. Very well written. Both really enjoyed it. And we both agree with the last comment by rokitman, the anonymus poster should keep his opinions to himself. And again great story look forward to a sequal.

pjhale121pjhale121over 11 years agoAuthor
Appreciate the feedback

Thanks everyone for the comments. The voting continues to show a positive trend.

@cantbuymy – sorry that your reality didn’t play out like my fantasy here. I think we all know what you WANTED to have happen!

@katib – thanks for the tip on “titties” – I was alluding to size/structure and didn’t intend to connote youth. That hadn’t occurred to me.

@kdcurious – I’m glad it got you and your wife going. It is nice to know that stuff written for my own entertainment is appreciated by others – male and female. It also sounds like you have some good communication going that is key to good relationship – something my characters could maybe learn more about. Perhaps we can explore that more in chapter 2!

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 11 years ago
Well done!

The tension built and their experience seemed quite realistic. My wives and I have shared a double bed, a queen bed and a king-sized bed on occasions. The bed size does change the experience for us and each has its own merits.

Your story brought back many memories and a few fantasies. Thank you.

Delightful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent. Hot. Fun story.

And I really like the way you respond to your readers. You get a 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome!

Appropriately hot and realistic. Maybe the three together while hubby was in the next bed stretched it, but still, just right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very erotic

This is probably the most erotically realislic story I've ever read. I think I came too.

badgertoobadgertooover 11 years ago
That was surprisingly enjoyable.

We once had a similar event where, attending a festival, we found ourselves having to share a room in a hotel with another couple. Unlike this one, though, there was one double and two single beds - and my husband happily agreed to take the two singles.

Was our adventure erotic? No, not in the least! But now I can look back and wonder if it was an opportunity missed!

Thank you for a good read.

pjhale121pjhale121over 11 years agoAuthor
Feedback

I’m thankful that so many of you have taken the time to write down your thoughts and encouragement. I’m glad to be able to feed some of your fantasies and that many of you found it at least somewhat realistic. Chapter 2 is in the works. Stay tuned.

@badgertoo – I think we’ve all had some opportunities that we wish we’d taken a little farther. But those “near misses” can fuel the imagination, can’t they?

NateBlackNateBlackover 11 years ago
Great Story!

That was really great! I really enjoyed it, and am sharing it with my wife now. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Fucking awesome

pjhale121pjhale121about 9 years agoAuthor
Glad you liked it

@anonymous - Glad you liked the story. I hope that the other chapters are similarly inspiring to you.

elling50elling50over 8 years ago
Arousing and loving

Very hot and well written. Why did Ron leave his wife on the edge unsatisfied? Did'n he have fingers? And what will happen if or when he fins out? I have to read further.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 5 years ago
Great realistic story

I think most people will get turned on by reading this story. Many of us will have a similar experience, some good some bad but you certainly managed to keep us all interested as the events panned out. It's also surprising how many chances have not been acted upon due to our inhibitions. (or fear of being caught by snoozing hubby) Another chapter progressing through the rest of their holiday would enhance the story and relationship. Personally, I would like to read that the not so good looking hubby turned out to have a massive cock and in the end became the star of the show. His falling asleep after sex could be from enduring a tiring day trying to find accommodation. Anyway certainly worth 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's just now that I read this story.It is really well written,increasing crescendo my excitement. .I was wanking my cock who had hardened since both couples entered the room,think g of what will happen. Unfortunately, the end made me unsatisfied because A.I was expecting the couple to swap at the end or B.I expected Steve to fuck Terri.Both her happened.I sincerely think that a 3 rd chapter should have been written to make the A or B happen.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

No loving wives need to swap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lovely and erotic story! I admit that my husband and I would most likely have tried to enjoy her more than you did. I am bisexual and would have eaten her hair-covered pussy, and my husband would have tried to fuck her. I'm guessing she would have accepted our advances. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I want to meet a couple like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous