All Comments on 'After the Ball'

by TinyBeth

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ShelleysGirlShelleysGirlover 11 years ago
Good follow-up.

Delighted to follow the story of Laine, and now looking forward to further excitement and sub/dom events with Cassie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please Continue...

Please keep going. It is a wonderful story line and very well written.

john1946john1946over 11 years ago
Great

A good story about an initiate. I love it when a person is introduced to this lifestyle with the kind of love and compassion shown by the Domme. Look forward to more of this story. Well done

davidmartin4davidmartin4over 11 years ago
More Please!

TinyBeth you have real writing talent please continue Lainie's journey, I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Emotional

Im a new sub and this story makes me cry with the relief of understanding why I'm so addicted to my man. I have always felt embarrassed of being sexy and horny but I cannot suppress it. Your story has brought me much joy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very sensitive

I found the explanation of the self discovery of BDSM sensitive, compelling, desirable and erotic. Opened my eyes & heart.

Thanks.

TinyBethTinyBethover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank You All

Thank you all for your kind comments. The newest story in the Xanna series is up!

http://www.literotica.com/s/kris-has-a-breakthrough

And here is a link the the original story- Laine Goes to the Ball

http://www.literotica.com/s/laine-goes-to-the-ball

Thank you again for your support!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I think not

People treat their animals better. What on earth would make you think that a person would want to be treated in this fashion?

Sascha_no_ShugoSascha_no_Shugoalmost 11 years ago
Damn good

I really enjoyed this. I never denied the idea of BDSM but I never really excepted the idea either.

I really enjoyed reading this through another's point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"People treat their animals better"

If you treat someone the way they want to be treated.... is that not the kindest treatment of all?

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
a sidenote

"...People treat their animals better...."

Uhh, no they don't. If you had ever worked a farm or ranch or meat processor or stable or pet breeder or research facility as well as observe your neighbors with their pets. You would never say anything so ignorant. Hell, most pet owners are ignorant of even basic knowledge about their pets.

The reason why such abusive behavior is not more obvious are the Humane Laws that provide the animals some legal protection. Plus a willingness on the part of private citizens and public officials to cooperate at reporting and enforcing those regulations.

An interesting footnote to the history of the American Legal System, is that up to the beginning of the Twentieth Century, children had no legal rights. The varieties of the Bible said children are the property of the adult males of their families.

A group of concerned citizens horrified at the abuses they had to observe came up with a clever ploy. They found a friendly{Progressive Republican} Judge and convinced him to declare that children had the legal status of animals and were thereby protected by the Animal Humane regulations. That began the first legal protection of children from abuse and misuse.

moor9999moor9999almost 8 years ago
expansion of characters Laine and Cassie

I think you left this in the perfect place to turn this into a full blown series,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous