All Comments on 'Backdoor Training'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Most enjoyable

I love romantic and sensual stories of submission, like this one. Delightful. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great for plot _and_ writing

I recommend this story to anyone who wants a high quality, erotic story. Tara is a skilled writer, and that is a perfect match for her fantasy. In my view, Literotica is made much better by the discovery of Tara's writing. My hat is off to you! I look forward to more tastes from the feast you've offered here.

gentleoneexplorergentleoneexploreralmost 9 years ago
Erotic and Informative

This is really great writing Tara as some other of your posts have been. What is unique about this is that it can give someone some idea of what to expect for anal sex. The Master was demanding and yet allowed his sub or even forced his sub to wait for him so she could get into a frame of mind to relax. He also was rubbing her back when he was penetrating which would serve to relax her and have a focus on the back not just the penetration. It is realistic in that it is burning or painful but also that changes as the cavity becomes accustomed to the invasion of the penis. I am going to search out and see what else you have on this site due to the quality and style of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well written.

Just not my personal cuppa.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
2494 Followers
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...